• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9606 users

When should I expand?

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
marmistrz
Profile Joined August 2014
9 Posts
September 30 2014 16:37 GMT
#1
It's always difficult to me to find that moment when I should expand. I usually sit in my motherbase for too long. When should I expand? (the question applies to all combinations of races)
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
September 30 2014 16:40 GMT
#2
zerg: 12 supply
protoss: 12 supply
terran: 14 supply
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-30 16:46:57
September 30 2014 16:41 GMT
#3
There are a lot of builds that govern it, depending on how you play. When I play Protoss, I tend to 14-nex every single game.

edit:
Here's the build I really like to use.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/14_Nexus_(vs._Terran)
kiss kiss fall in love
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-30 17:30:55
September 30 2014 17:23 GMT
#4
Do you mean your very first expansion into your natual? Because most build orders on the wiki tell you how to get your second base. If so, then just choosing an opening build order will solve that problem.
I for, instance, always open 1 gate, expand so I have a couple goons out before my first expo goes down in my natural. Quite than the build IntoTheheart prefers.

(Of course it will also depend if you are under heavy early pressure.) Or do you mean getting your third and fourth base?
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
September 30 2014 17:26 GMT
#5
On October 01 2014 01:37 marmistrz wrote:
It's always difficult to me to find that moment when I should expand. I usually sit in my motherbase for too long. When should I expand? (the question applies to all combinations of races)


go play Fastest Map Possible. Problem solved.
LML
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
September 30 2014 19:00 GMT
#6
On October 01 2014 01:37 marmistrz wrote:
It's always difficult to me to find that moment when I should expand. I usually sit in my motherbase for too long. When should I expand? (the question applies to all combinations of races)


You should always expand as soon as possible, as early as possible. Sometimes, you even double expand.


With that being said, how do we determine when it becomes 'possible' to expand? Well, here are some ideas for you to mess around with:

Blind approach: Just be greedy and make a nexus/CC/hatchery before any other building and see what happens. This is especially good if you're playing against the computer.

Scouting approach: Early in the game, you will send one worker unit to every spawn location on the map. This will allow you to see what your opponent is doing very early in game, allowing you to see if they themselves are going for an early attack or a later attack or fast expanding themselves. If you see some kind of early aggression, then you'll know to build the appropriate amount of defense. If you don't see early aggression, then you'll know you can build your economy and tech tree a bit quicker, then lay down a bit of defense.

Attacking approach: In this case, you scout your opponent with a worker, then prepare to be aggressive against them early. You won't need a massive army because in the early game, they should also have very little amounts of army. Then, as you send your army to attack them, you simultaneously build an expansion.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-30 20:18:49
September 30 2014 19:30 GMT
#7
On October 01 2014 04:00 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 01:37 marmistrz wrote:
It's always difficult to me to find that moment when I should expand. I usually sit in my motherbase for too long. When should I expand? (the question applies to all combinations of races)


You should always expand as soon as possible, as early as possible. Sometimes, you even double expand.




That is an oversimplification.

You want to work towards a plan, and you want this plan to be solid rather than gimmicky.
You can certainly do things like 1 gateway 1 stargate expand in PvZ rather than forge expand.

Or 2 gate robo on maps with exposed naturals and third bases in PvT.

You get later expansions, but as long as you're hurting him as much or (preferably) more than you are hurting yourself, that's fine.

Edit: I just read about your attacking approach. Fine.

Anyway, there is no simple answer to this. The question is too broad for any meaningful answer.
Vague and broad questions receive vague and broad answers.

For example, two answers to your question are:

1: You can expand as early as is possible without dying, to secure as strong of an economy for yourself as possible.

2: You can expand at the moment that lets you execute a plan which, in the future, will give you some sort of advantage (this advantage could be many different things). For example, you could tech to arbiters from two bases and use that somehow, instead of rushing to a third.

You need to provide a replay and ask more specific questions if you want more useful answers.

A decent way to start, however, is to try to get a second base as fast as possible. Experiment and see how early you can get away with it. If you die to something as a result of your fast expansion, watch the replay and analyze it. Try to come up with a solution that either deals with it blindly without handicapping you, or that lets you scout and adapt in time for it.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
September 30 2014 22:13 GMT
#8
On October 01 2014 04:30 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 04:00 ninazerg wrote:
On October 01 2014 01:37 marmistrz wrote:
It's always difficult to me to find that moment when I should expand. I usually sit in my motherbase for too long. When should I expand? (the question applies to all combinations of races)


You should always expand as soon as possible, as early as possible. Sometimes, you even double expand.




That is an oversimplification.

You want to work towards a plan, and you want this plan to be solid rather than gimmicky.
You can certainly do things like 1 gateway 1 stargate expand in PvZ rather than forge expand.

Or 2 gate robo on maps with exposed naturals and third bases in PvT.

You get later expansions, but as long as you're hurting him as much or (preferably) more than you are hurting yourself, that's fine.

Edit: I just read about your attacking approach. Fine.

Anyway, there is no simple answer to this. The question is too broad for any meaningful answer.
Vague and broad questions receive vague and broad answers.

For example, two answers to your question are:

1: You can expand as early as is possible without dying, to secure as strong of an economy for yourself as possible.

2: You can expand at the moment that lets you execute a plan which, in the future, will give you some sort of advantage (this advantage could be many different things). For example, you could tech to arbiters from two bases and use that somehow, instead of rushing to a third.

You need to provide a replay and ask more specific questions if you want more useful answers.

A decent way to start, however, is to try to get a second base as fast as possible. Experiment and see how early you can get away with it. If you die to something as a result of your fast expansion, watch the replay and analyze it. Try to come up with a solution that either deals with it blindly without handicapping you, or that lets you scout and adapt in time for it.


When I read the original post, the way he explained his question led me to believe that he is very new to StarCraft. If he spends a good chunk of time on one base, not expanding, he either has a low-economy style of play, or plays "nooby", either over-building defense on one base, or building a lot of army on one base very slowly and not moving out until he's almost mined out.

I dunno. It's a vague question, so I could only give a generalized explanation, with the key word being 'possible', meaning there will be certain times where the possibility of expanding while playing a good game drops dramatically.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
September 30 2014 23:30 GMT
#9
On October 01 2014 07:13 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2014 04:30 vOdToasT wrote:
On October 01 2014 04:00 ninazerg wrote:
On October 01 2014 01:37 marmistrz wrote:
It's always difficult to me to find that moment when I should expand. I usually sit in my motherbase for too long. When should I expand? (the question applies to all combinations of races)


You should always expand as soon as possible, as early as possible. Sometimes, you even double expand.




That is an oversimplification.

You want to work towards a plan, and you want this plan to be solid rather than gimmicky.
You can certainly do things like 1 gateway 1 stargate expand in PvZ rather than forge expand.

Or 2 gate robo on maps with exposed naturals and third bases in PvT.

You get later expansions, but as long as you're hurting him as much or (preferably) more than you are hurting yourself, that's fine.

Edit: I just read about your attacking approach. Fine.

Anyway, there is no simple answer to this. The question is too broad for any meaningful answer.
Vague and broad questions receive vague and broad answers.

For example, two answers to your question are:

1: You can expand as early as is possible without dying, to secure as strong of an economy for yourself as possible.

2: You can expand at the moment that lets you execute a plan which, in the future, will give you some sort of advantage (this advantage could be many different things). For example, you could tech to arbiters from two bases and use that somehow, instead of rushing to a third.

You need to provide a replay and ask more specific questions if you want more useful answers.

A decent way to start, however, is to try to get a second base as fast as possible. Experiment and see how early you can get away with it. If you die to something as a result of your fast expansion, watch the replay and analyze it. Try to come up with a solution that either deals with it blindly without handicapping you, or that lets you scout and adapt in time for it.


When I read the original post, the way he explained his question led me to believe that he is very new to StarCraft. If he spends a good chunk of time on one base, not expanding, he either has a low-economy style of play, or plays "nooby", either over-building defense on one base, or building a lot of army on one base very slowly and not moving out until he's almost mined out.

I dunno. It's a vague question, so I could only give a generalized explanation, with the key word being 'possible', meaning there will be certain times where the possibility of expanding while playing a good game drops dramatically.


Your post was actually good advice in my opinion
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
ExBoshy
Profile Joined June 2014
118 Posts
October 01 2014 06:03 GMT
#10
Best way is to expand once you saturate the bases you have. When you saturate your first base get another one. When you saturate that one get another one etc.
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
October 01 2014 08:17 GMT
#11
With recent maps like Neo Legacy of Char it makes very difficult to expand quickly. That being said if you want a throwback to the old old days of Brood War look no further than Fighting Spirit, but sadly no one likes to play on it anymore. Recent maps on ladder include Neo Legacy of Char, Neo Hall of Vallhalla and my person favorite in recent times Ragnarok.

I would recommend playing on these more recent standard maps than the old school "expansion" maps like Destination and Fighting Spirit.
Master Chief
neptunusfisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
2286 Posts
October 05 2014 20:31 GMT
#12
On October 01 2014 17:17 Pucca wrote:
With recent maps like Neo Legacy of Char it makes very difficult to expand quickly. That being said if you want a throwback to the old old days of Brood War look no further than Fighting Spirit, but sadly no one likes to play on it anymore. Recent maps on ladder include Neo Legacy of Char, Neo Hall of Vallhalla and my person favorite in recent times Ragnarok.

I would recommend playing on these more recent standard maps than the old school "expansion" maps like Destination and Fighting Spirit.


Woah, when did FS get unpopular? Wasn't it still going strong half a year ago?
maru G5L pls
Sero
Profile Joined October 2010
United States692 Posts
October 05 2014 20:54 GMT
#13
I'm assuming that Pucca is joking, but it's hard to tell with him sometimes. FS is still by far the most popular map.
<3 FlaSh HiyA Stats HoeJJa
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 20:37:53
October 07 2014 20:37 GMT
#14
There are a couple good rules of thumb for when it is okay to expand. Tsunami used to say anytime you win a battle, you should power drones or expand. If you've beaten his army but you can't run in and kill him, it's a good time to expand, right? Because he can't do anything about your expo.

Similarly, if you feel confident enough with your army to move out on the map, that usually means you can take an expo at the same time. He has to deal with your army, so although it's possible for him to counter, you should be able to defend that counter and still put pressure on him. This rule is normally simplified for dumb Protoss players to just 'take your third when you move out with your army.'

Of course, there are numerous builds that will get you your natural expansion quickly. It's just like motherbase, so you don't need very much as long as you don't make big mistakes.

That's the real answer to your question. Think of situations in which you don't think your opponent can kill you in the next 2 minutes. That's usually a situation when you can expand. If you don't expand in such a situation, it's because you have a special strategy and you don't want to spare the minerals for it.

As a secondary note, there are lots of ways to get a very large defenders advantage at particular points in the game, and sometimes it even depends on the map. With Terran, you want mines and you want supply depots in the way of where someone would attack your expansion (against protoss). With Zerg, you want lurkers and dark swarm to defend a choke point (vs terran especially, but vs protoss too). Learning all these different defensive positions is part of becoming skilled at the game. Another example is protoss just piling cannons at the top of a ramp, or putting gateways infront of their cannons vs Zerg. Things like this will help you expand throughout the game.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 08 2014 04:41 GMT
#15
On October 06 2014 05:54 Sero wrote:
I'm assuming that Pucca is joking, but it's hard to tell with him sometimes. FS is still by far the most popular map.


Yeah, his sense of humor is like D- level.

Incidentally, Liquid`Nazgul said once that Neo Legacy of Char is the worst map ever made. I disagree; I think Luna is trash. I understand the appeal of FS though, because it allows bad players to abuse the map and win games that they shouldn't, which is why when they get destroyed on any other map, they go "go re fs?" which is some pussy shit, because if I lost on one map, and I said "Go re on Neo Electric Circuit?" they would instantly refuse.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
October 08 2014 06:53 GMT
#16
On October 08 2014 13:41 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2014 05:54 Sero wrote:
I'm assuming that Pucca is joking, but it's hard to tell with him sometimes. FS is still by far the most popular map.


Yeah, his sense of humor is like D- level.

Incidentally, Liquid`Nazgul said once that Neo Legacy of Char is the worst map ever made. I disagree; I think Luna is trash. I understand the appeal of FS though, because it allows bad players to abuse the map and win games that they shouldn't, which is why when they get destroyed on any other map, they go "go re fs?" which is some pussy shit, because if I lost on one map, and I said "Go re on Neo Electric Circuit?" they would instantly refuse.


Woah there, time to take a minute and relax gal. You need to legit serious reconsider what you just said. If you can't, considering jumping off a bridge. I mean you'd be doing everyone a favor.
Master Chief
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
October 08 2014 16:47 GMT
#17
On October 08 2014 15:53 Pucca wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 13:41 ninazerg wrote:
On October 06 2014 05:54 Sero wrote:
I'm assuming that Pucca is joking, but it's hard to tell with him sometimes. FS is still by far the most popular map.


Yeah, his sense of humor is like D- level.

Incidentally, Liquid`Nazgul said once that Neo Legacy of Char is the worst map ever made. I disagree; I think Luna is trash. I understand the appeal of FS though, because it allows bad players to abuse the map and win games that they shouldn't, which is why when they get destroyed on any other map, they go "go re fs?" which is some pussy shit, because if I lost on one map, and I said "Go re on Neo Electric Circuit?" they would instantly refuse.


Woah there, time to take a minute and relax gal. You need to legit serious reconsider what you just said. If you can't, considering jumping off a bridge. I mean you'd be doing everyone a favor.


There's a little wooden bridge over the creek. One time, I hopped off of it and made big splash in the water. That being said, I have taken some time to reconsider what I had said, and have decided that it was appropriate.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Sero
Profile Joined October 2010
United States692 Posts
October 08 2014 19:10 GMT
#18
On October 08 2014 13:41 ninazerg wrote:
I understand the appeal of FS though, because it allows bad players to abuse the map and win games that they shouldn't.

Lol, that's my general strategy. I think lots of people are best on FS because they just happen to practice it the most though. Then again Electric Circuit is a really good map, so IDK why they'd dodge that one. What do you have against Luna? It's not so bad.

<3 FlaSh HiyA Stats HoeJJa
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
October 08 2014 23:26 GMT
#19
luna is terrible
Pucca
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Taiwan1280 Posts
October 08 2014 23:47 GMT
#20
On October 09 2014 01:47 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 15:53 Pucca wrote:
On October 08 2014 13:41 ninazerg wrote:
On October 06 2014 05:54 Sero wrote:
I'm assuming that Pucca is joking, but it's hard to tell with him sometimes. FS is still by far the most popular map.


Yeah, his sense of humor is like D- level.

Incidentally, Liquid`Nazgul said once that Neo Legacy of Char is the worst map ever made. I disagree; I think Luna is trash. I understand the appeal of FS though, because it allows bad players to abuse the map and win games that they shouldn't, which is why when they get destroyed on any other map, they go "go re fs?" which is some pussy shit, because if I lost on one map, and I said "Go re on Neo Electric Circuit?" they would instantly refuse.


Woah there, time to take a minute and relax gal. You need to legit serious reconsider what you just said. If you can't, considering jumping off a bridge. I mean you'd be doing everyone a favor.


There's a little wooden bridge over the creek. One time, I hopped off of it and made big splash in the water. That being said, I have taken some time to reconsider what I had said, and have decided that it was appropriate.


Why be a generic ass hole to me? What did ever to you? For once in your life, stop with the foreplay and either be direct, or shut up.
Master Chief
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10536
StarCastTV_EN286
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12858
Bisu 4512
FanTaSy 3727
Jaedong 1331
BeSt 872
actioN 639
EffOrt 528
Horang2 517
Leta 275
Larva 257
[ Show more ]
Zeus 225
Barracks 165
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 103
JYJ 83
Mong 77
scan(afreeca) 72
Sexy 66
ToSsGirL 62
sorry 62
Shinee 44
Killer 42
Free 40
Aegong 38
sSak 35
soO 32
Bale 28
HiyA 17
Sacsri 11
yabsab 11
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XaKoH 201
Counter-Strike
byalli889
x6flipin109
Other Games
singsing2110
olofmeister1337
Lowko293
crisheroes290
Pyrionflax199
KnowMe141
B2W.Neo104
dupreeh99
Livibee68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 165
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 149
WardiTV74
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
4m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 4m
Replay Cast
12h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 4m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.