But oh well if I still can't understand, might as well forget about it and just see who ends up where!

| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Loanshark
China3094 Posts
But oh well if I still can't understand, might as well forget about it and just see who ends up where! ![]() | ||
|
GTR
51698 Posts
On August 24 2009 16:17 General Nuke Em wrote: Are you sure that's not a mistranslation or something? Or there has to be at least some rule to prevent the 1 trillion won over 1 trillion years situation. Max contract length is 3 years. | ||
|
baubo
China3370 Posts
Seriously, the "Free Agency" system worked to perfection from teams standpoint. Notice that player salaries are basically going down. And Oz is going to get away with paying Jaedong about 70% of what the likes of Savior and Nada were getting during their heydays. Only player to get bid on is freaking go.go. I've never seen such rape of players by the teams in any other sports. | ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
can someone confirm this? | ||
|
thedeadhaji
39489 Posts
Players are forbidden from employing agents HAHAHHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE Sometimes I'm glad I hardly follow progaming anymore. | ||
|
spinesheath
Germany8679 Posts
| ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
On August 25 2009 23:58 thedeadhaji wrote: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL Players are forbidden from employing agents HAHAHHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE Sometimes I'm glad I hardly follow progaming anymore. man, really hating kespa.... | ||
|
Seku
United States313 Posts
On August 25 2009 23:58 thedeadhaji wrote: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL Players are forbidden from employing agents HAHAHHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING JOKE Sometimes I'm glad I hardly follow progaming anymore. My thoughts exactly, shit. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g9253 shahzam586 JimRising C9.Mang0307 PiGStarcraft258 Maynarde120 Vindicta15 Liquid`Ken8 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• CranKy Ducklings SOOP55 • davetesta28 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|