• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:42
CEST 19:42
KST 02:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7935 users

Interview with IdrA - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Clasic
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Bosnia-Herzegovina1437 Posts
June 08 2009 05:31 GMT
#81
On June 08 2009 12:25 thopol wrote:
I'm a fan.

No no no no its not mine!
Crahptacular
Profile Joined December 2008
United States295 Posts
June 08 2009 06:14 GMT
#82
I regard idra in a way similar to how I regard firebathero; fun to laugh at, fun to hate on. FBH is a little different, as his showmanship is not aimed at putting the other player down so much as simply celebrating, but it's arguably disrespectful/contentious for the same reasons, if to a lesser degree. I don't dislike idra for his BM; I think it adds flavor to the game. And while it's disrespectful, I think everyone who's played a game competitively (by which I don't mean professionally) before has run into BM opponents trashtalking for fun or actually raging. It's not like the players are too fragile to take some shit from other players, especially if, like in many cases with idra, the BM player is the one losing.
Pro]ChoseN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3 Posts
June 08 2009 22:22 GMT
#83
Some of you are hating on IdrA which I don't understand ^^ I mean I didn't know him in the past so I can't speak for if he was bm or not but I mean come on, almost everyone has been bm at least some.

All my times talking with him he has been nothing but a stand up guy. He was completely willing to talk with me about anything and he was thankful that I follow his games and everything. He is in a country where he can hardly communicate with the people around him and trying hard to succeed as a foreigner. We need to support him not bm him...
The road to hell is paved with the best intentions.
lokiM
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3407 Posts
June 08 2009 22:23 GMT
#84
On June 09 2009 07:22 Pro]ChoseN wrote:
Some of you are hating on IdrA which I don't understand ^^ I mean I didn't know him in the past so I can't speak for if he was bm or not but I mean come on, almost everyone has been bm at least some.

All my times talking with him he has been nothing but a stand up guy. He was completely willing to talk with me about anything and he was thankful that I follow his games and everything. He is in a country where he can hardly communicate with the people around him and trying hard to succeed as a foreigner. We need to support him not bm him...

IMO you can't comment on this if you have no idea what he has done in the past year o_o
You can't fight the feeling.
streampowered
Profile Joined April 2009
United States60 Posts
June 08 2009 22:50 GMT
#85
he hasnt done anything so stitch up your vaghaina
Pro]ChoseN
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3 Posts
June 08 2009 22:52 GMT
#86
On June 09 2009 07:50 streampowered wrote:
he hasnt done anything so stitch up your vaghaina


hmm and all I ever hear is how good mannered the low money community is... alrighty then, good day
The road to hell is paved with the best intentions.
parkin
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
1091 Posts
June 08 2009 23:05 GMT
#87
Nice interview^^
mostly harmless
Juanpe
Profile Joined May 2008
Uruguay283 Posts
June 09 2009 00:03 GMT
#88
Is it me or the makeup guy forgot a couple of spots ?
C+ rank Terran training harder every day to be like ChinaTTTT :D~ Lee Jae Dong phan o(∩_∩)o <3 <3 <3
ImNotBisu
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada142 Posts
October 01 2009 22:38 GMT
#89
I do realize I'm bumping an old thread... however, does anyone have any more news on this? I'm very interested to see a progamer play on a money map.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
October 01 2009 22:45 GMT
#90
there's a VOD out there of Stork playing on Fastest
blabberrrrr
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
October 01 2009 23:16 GMT
#91
Thanks dude I just read that whole thing before I realized that it was a bump.

I imagine it would be pretty boring to watch.
rusty23456
Profile Joined September 2009
United States112 Posts
October 01 2009 23:21 GMT
#92
Why did he cut his hair.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
October 01 2009 23:53 GMT
#93
On October 02 2009 07:45 blabber wrote:
there's a VOD out there of Stork playing on Fastest



On October 02 2009 08:16 cgrinker wrote:
Thanks dude I just read that whole thing before I realized that it was a bump.

I imagine it would be pretty boring to watch.


yea me too, where are the bo5 I'd wanna watch those.
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 241
BRAT_OK 71
MindelVK 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27028
Mini 457
Hyuk 253
firebathero 183
ggaemo 121
Liquid`Ret 58
Mong 52
Hyun 41
Killer 35
PianO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
Rock 16
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc10444
qojqva1688
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1341
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu750
Other Games
Grubby2613
FrodaN2187
fl0m1184
Beastyqt1039
Mlord425
KnowMe155
Livibee152
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King61
Trikslyr47
ToD37
mouzStarbuck25
CosmosSc2 19
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick981
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 63
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7779
Other Games
• imaqtpie467
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV233
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 19m
INu's Battles
18h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.