• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9193 users

[Photos] 문신: BeSt gets Ink.

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-03 03:42:11
June 02 2009 12:41 GMT
#1
I unexpectedly attended proleague tonight between eSTRO and SKT1 - I've been saving him for a rainy day so it was appropriate to work with the lovely (and funny as hell) Do Jaewook (BeSt.) He compared tattoos with my Mum whilst she held a chair (with me standing on it to do the photos.)

The color shots were taken outside without using flash - a risk, but it was fun to do and the inside shots used flash. I'm not fond of doing it, but it was a nice opportunity to work with BeSt for the first time so I made the sacrifice. I'll catch up to him later this year for a 'proper' outside photo shoot

This shoot is a total mishmash of sizes and techniques, but it's all good practice. Thanks to T1's coaches and BeSt himself for their help as always. Thanks to Bunkie for that random pat on the back during PL o.O;

Title: 문신 (Tattoo....original I know ^^;; )


Oh and because so many people asked/speculated: It's not real!


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Ftrunkz
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Australia2474 Posts
June 02 2009 12:44 GMT
#2
Nice shots .
Pretty lame and plain tattoo tho imo... That being said im not a big fan of tattoo's in general
@NvPinder on twitter | Member of Gamecom Nv | http://www.clan-ta.com | http://www.youtube.com/user/ftrunkz | http://www.twitchtv.com/xghpinder
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
June 02 2009 12:44 GMT
#3
Sorry to ask here but did you get Bisu's tattoo? I remember that was on his neck. I was so disappointed it's not recorded because SKT1 lost that day. No post-match picture-taking T_T
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
FirstBorn
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Romania3955 Posts
June 02 2009 12:45 GMT
#4
I thought I saw a tattoo on BeSt's arm but I wasn't sure until now.

As always, great stuff, thanks for sharing!
SonuvBob: Yes, the majority of TL is college-aged, and thus clearly stupid.
banana
Profile Joined January 2009
Netherlands1189 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-02 12:45:42
June 02 2009 12:45 GMT
#5
:O those aren't permanent or?

if they are... :OOO

Looks pimp tbh.
Kreedit
Profile Joined March 2009
Sweden373 Posts
June 02 2009 12:45 GMT
#6
ahh best... never liked you that much but seing how far youve fallen from your former glory i hope that you will recover.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
June 02 2009 12:47 GMT
#7
On June 02 2009 21:44 Emlary wrote:
Sorry to ask here but did you get Bisu's tattoo? I remember that was on his neck. I was so disappointed it's not recorded because SKT1 lost that day. No post-match picture-taking T_T


I didn't get any shots of it sadly. I would have asked for him, but I had a blinding headache so I could only handle one gamer tonight. It's faded a lot, but maybe they'll reapply it for next time. Doctor_K had one too round his wrist.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-02 12:55:15
June 02 2009 12:48 GMT
#8
Best: amidoinitright?
iNc:

By the way, great photos GG. It's nice to see progamers starting to exit the comfort zone of only getting their face painted at the local fair

I'm not going to lie, even though the actual tattoo isn't my type, the placement is pretty awesome. I like how it ends right on the index finger knuckle.
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
Emlary
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
China3334 Posts
June 02 2009 12:49 GMT
#9
Thanks any way. And take care
No more SKT1, it's SKP2.
Solidus_315
Profile Joined January 2009
213 Posts
June 02 2009 12:53 GMT
#10
what does purple name signify?
어헣↗ 어헣↗ 어헣↗ 어헣↗ 어헣↗ 어헣↗
AtlaS
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1001 Posts
June 02 2009 12:58 GMT
#11
On June 02 2009 21:47 NeverGG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2009 21:44 Emlary wrote:
Sorry to ask here but did you get Bisu's tattoo? I remember that was on his neck. I was so disappointed it's not recorded because SKT1 lost that day. No post-match picture-taking T_T


I didn't get any shots of it sadly. I would have asked for him, but I had a blinding headache so I could only handle one gamer tonight. It's faded a lot, but maybe they'll reapply it for next time. Doctor_K had one too round his wrist.


??? Bisu has a tattoo now too? I may be wrong about this, but isn't it somewhat frowned upon to have a tattoo in South Korea? I heard from someone that it is generally reserved for criminals or something to that accord.
I don't have mono anymore. Woooo!
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
June 02 2009 13:00 GMT
#12
totally fucking awesome nevergg! I always thought best looked... shy but he looks really hardcore with that tat (no idea he had it)
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
June 02 2009 13:03 GMT
#13
Lol thats so awsome
gw kc
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
June 02 2009 13:07 GMT
#14
Where did that nerdy/innocent/baller Best we had last year?? he looks more like a hooligan right now than a SC pro with that huge tacky tatoos.... ughhh...... but thats just me...

great photos as always Nevergg, but the lighting effects looks kinda weird, again, maybe thats just me...
hymn
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Bulgaria832 Posts
June 02 2009 13:11 GMT
#15
I like his looks. In fact I'd do him and pretend it's a girl

Nice photos, thanks!
azk he is the north american player but the titan he is the french stars
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
June 02 2009 13:14 GMT
#16
+ Show Spoiler [Today's game] +

Too bad Best didn't get to play...


Nice photo as always, this one is kinda refreshing

I like his hair btw.

And take care NeverGG!
POGGERS
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
June 02 2009 13:53 GMT
#17
On June 02 2009 22:07 Shizuru~ wrote:
Where did that nerdy/innocent/baller Best we had last year?? he looks more like a hooligan right now than a SC pro with that huge tacky tatoos.... ughhh...... but thats just me...

great photos as always Nevergg, but the lighting effects looks kinda weird, again, maybe thats just me...


'The color shots were taken outside without using flash - a risk, but it was fun to do and the inside shots used flash. I'm not fond of doing it, but it was a nice opportunity to work with BeSt for the first time so I made the sacrifice.'

Read the notes; It explains why the lighting is different. Also he's still innocent and nerdy; he giggled almost the entire way through the shoot and was ultra polite to my Mum (got really flustered and shy when she talked to him in English.) Bless him <3
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
June 02 2009 14:00 GMT
#18
I'm trying to learn 'professional photography', so can you just explain a little what is the main difference with using/not using flash outside?
POGGERS
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
June 02 2009 14:06 GMT
#19
That tattoo is real? How embarrassing...
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
June 02 2009 14:11 GMT
#20
I don't think it's a real tattoo.. I think it's henna painting (how you spell that?)
POGGERS
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings8
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O126
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1106
ZZZero.O 126
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
Doublelift5438
JimRising 725
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5590
Other Games
summit1g9846
FrodaN3164
KnowMe209
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie944
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 56m
Replay Cast
23h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.