once we found out a zerg would be leading off for CJ, I decided on Jaedong
Huh? I thought the choice of starting player was double blind?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Crunchums
United States11144 Posts
once we found out a zerg would be leading off for CJ, I decided on Jaedong Huh? I thought the choice of starting player was double blind? | ||
|
FirstBorn
Romania3955 Posts
I can't catch the finals live because I won't be home, but there's gonna be some great games. I do believe JD can all-kill. | ||
|
Atlan
Taiwan36 Posts
| ||
|
NiTenIchiRyu
United Kingdom273 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
On March 27 2009 18:20 ZoW wrote: Even though effort is just as beastly at ZvZ as JD Err.... what? | ||
|
Yaqoob
Canada3408 Posts
| ||
|
eX-Corgh
Russian Federation386 Posts
| ||
|
HiOT
Sweden1000 Posts
On March 27 2009 20:26 eX-Corgh wrote: I guess Oz has some spys in CJ... Idra. | ||
|
AlwaysGG
Taiwan952 Posts
i expect CJ 4-1 or 4-2 CJ just has a overall balance lineup that they can choose to throw in | ||
|
Magic84
Russian Federation1381 Posts
On March 27 2009 18:20 ZoW wrote: Even though effort is just as beastly at ZvZ as JD...... Oh wow. But he's good, he would beat people like Hiya and the rest, he needs a miracle to take down Jaedong to get to them. | ||
|
erin[go]bragh
United States815 Posts
![]() I believe in Effort. Jaedong's flying high right now, but Kim Jung Woo is going to cut him back down to size and give Oz a taste of their own all-kill medicine. Effort fighting! | ||
|
CursOr
United States6335 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + given that JD ZvZ is all trained up for the OSL and he just 3-0 by.hero >.< GL EFFORT!!! | ||
|
Itachii
Poland12466 Posts
Easy 4-0. | ||
|
boxxyownz
United States103 Posts
| ||
|
Orbifold
United States1922 Posts
| ||
|
scwizard
United States1195 Posts
| ||
|
zincsterio
119 Posts
Be careful | ||
|
QQplay
United States229 Posts
| ||
|
alffla
Hong Kong20321 Posts
CJJJJJJJJJJJJ GOGOGOGOG | ||
|
kemoryan
Spain1506 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Light 910 Mind Free Zeus Mini Trap Aegong [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1936 FrodaN789 Beastyqt672 B2W.Neo585 mouzStarbuck289 crisheroes267 Livibee192 Hui .155 C9.Mang0141 RotterdaM122 KnowMe99 Trikslyr81 QueenE67 edward24 BRAT_OK MindelVK8
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|