• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:43
CEST 17:43
KST 00:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9379 users

Gundam Push VS Reaver and/or DT Drop - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
November 19 2003 08:41 GMT
#121
On November 19 2003 17:37 FreeZEternal wrote:
And by the way,,,-_-;;we could not rush cuz there were too many speedlings outside of our bases -_-;;;;;


yeah thats why tank dropping and taking the isles and getting recall comes in handy ;p I played a similar game where the zergs went massive ultras hydra lurk ling etc. and we thought we lost so we decided to both take our maxed out armies to the center for one big battle before we left, and my ally is like an average x17er so i was waiting for him to walk 24 rines into 10 lurkers but he actually micro'd decently and we killed all of the stuff and took out a couple expos while we reinforced.. Hmm i dont remember why we didnt tank drop.

tank drop/sair works VERY well against P/Z, even better than Z/Z actually. It works okay against T/Z as long as you get D web so the zerg's ally doesn't set up tanks at the zerg's expo
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
November 19 2003 08:47 GMT
#122
x17...east server....I made a new Id in east server...to see how ppl play there...50-4 right now..heheh...kinda lucky
kinda hungry +_+ gotta eat something..
ObsoleteLogic
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3676 Posts
November 19 2003 08:53 GMT
#123
You lost 4 games in x17...? ):
sMi.Silent // Siz)Silent
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
November 19 2003 09:17 GMT
#124
On November 19 2003 17:53 ObsoleteLogic wrote:
You lost 4 games in x17...? ):


Hahahah...nono...x17 I'm 10-0
Lost 4 against 4 koreans friends...heheh..^^
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
November 19 2003 09:20 GMT
#125
I don't like x17...always accussing of maphack -_-;;
ObsoleteLogic
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3676 Posts
November 19 2003 09:29 GMT
#126
You can pretty much translate "maphacker!!" into "GG" in X17. ): Thats where 14 year olds go to vent their frustration that they amount to nothing in the real world.
sMi.Silent // Siz)Silent
FreeZEternal
Profile Joined January 2003
Korea (South)3396 Posts
November 19 2003 09:33 GMT
#127
hahahah...yeah~
BigBalls
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States5354 Posts
November 19 2003 11:55 GMT
#128
honestly.....

if i have to look at one more of those goddamn ugly ass faces, im going to hang myself.
if you guys could use google and post direct links to the maphacks here it would be greatly appreciated. - Nazgul
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
November 19 2003 11:56 GMT
#129
):
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28899 Posts
November 19 2003 12:00 GMT
#130
it reminds me of MCTFB

=[
Moderator
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 19 2003 12:25 GMT
#131
On November 19 2003 16:48 ObsoleteLogic wrote:
FA I don't ever remember playing you, sorry if we did.

Eri I was referring to myself. I could go and brag about the people I've beaten, say I'm good, but I don't.


Okay, really not bragging is NOT mentioning that you don't brag.

That's like me saying, I could go on and brag about my 400 point IQ, but I don't. Brag about my 400 point IQ. (You posted at least 3 times about how you're competent and have beaten people, yet persist that you are modest and argue with people--HovZ included--despite his brashness, that are obviously better than you)

Also, FreeZEternal is right about the dual Zerg on LT.

If you go to Yao Yuan and check out the 2v2 replay pack for WCG nation wars, the Korea team absolutely rapes everyone with dual zerg. They both just 9 pool, gas, ling harass, muta harass. The starting positions are farther on most of those maps than on temple too. If both Zergs get to muta relatively uncontested it really doesn't matter what the P/T team does. For the guy that said dual stargate, you won't have enough corsair when they both have muta.

@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
ObsoleteLogic
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3676 Posts
November 19 2003 12:31 GMT
#132
Hot_Bid, if I named people, that would be bragging. What I'm saying is, yeah, maybe I'm not that bad, but I don't feel that I am good. Simply because HovZ is better does not mean he knows the game better. I argue with him because he is wrong.
sMi.Silent // Siz)Silent
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
November 19 2003 12:32 GMT
#133
On November 19 2003 21:31 ObsoleteLogic wrote:
Simply because HovZ is better does not mean he knows the game better.


Uh, yes it does.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
ilnp
Profile Joined December 2002
Iceland1330 Posts
November 19 2003 13:05 GMT
#134
On November 19 2003 21:31 ObsoleteLogic wrote:
Hot_Bid, if I named people, that would be bragging. What I'm saying is, yeah, maybe I'm not that bad, but I don't feel that I am good. Simply because HovZ is better does not mean he knows the game better. I argue with him because he is wrong.


Actually, if someone is better than you it is because they know the game better. However, HovZ is stupid and black, so he's still wrong.
8===D~~
x[ReaPeR]x
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3447 Posts
November 19 2003 13:10 GMT
#135
On November 19 2003 22:05 ilnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2003 21:31 ObsoleteLogic wrote:
Hot_Bid, if I named people, that would be bragging. What I'm saying is, yeah, maybe I'm not that bad, but I don't feel that I am good. Simply because HovZ is better does not mean he knows the game better. I argue with him because he is wrong.


Actually, if someone is better than you it is because they know the game better. However, HovZ is stupid and black, so he's still wrong.


Ouch.
ILoveOOv ownZ everyone!!! ~ Lamer List: Mynock, naventus
poland
Profile Joined February 2003
Poland956 Posts
November 19 2003 13:39 GMT
#136
On November 19 2003 22:05 ilnp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2003 21:31 ObsoleteLogic wrote:
Hot_Bid, if I named people, that would be bragging. What I'm saying is, yeah, maybe I'm not that bad, but I don't feel that I am good. Simply because HovZ is better does not mean he knows the game better. I argue with him because he is wrong.


Actually, if someone is better than you it is because they know the game better. However, HovZ is stupid and black, so he's still wrong.

No... some people cant micro, cant multitask, cant concentrate and yet they know the game very well. Obviously knowledge of the game is very important and crucial but there are many other factors.
i dont believe in mimes... do u?
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
November 19 2003 13:42 GMT
#137
knowing how to control mutas or how to micro comes with knowing the game.

multitasking comes with the game as well.


concentration is not an issue.
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28899 Posts
November 19 2003 13:57 GMT
#138
gah concentration is an issue but not even close to at the same level game knowledge is

but if someone is a much better player than someone else (in the way that they're capable of say, beating someone else 10-0 ) that player will always have a better knowledge of the game than the guy who got raped 10-0.
Moderator
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28899 Posts
November 19 2003 14:04 GMT
#139
also if game knowledge wasn't the primary issue, travis would never win, cause that's the only thing he's got going for him

concentration? he has fucking adhd

:D
Moderator
ObsoleteLogic
Profile Joined February 2003
United States3676 Posts
November 19 2003 14:34 GMT
#140
I can concentrate incredibly hard, but the problem is, not on multitasking (:

I have a bad problem of either a) letting my units get slaughtered while taking care of base or b) letting my base go idle while taking care of units. I know how to micro, I know how to spend, when to expand, when to add buildings, make depots, tech, how many shots each unit takes to kill another, etc. I see all these things in my replays. I'd be a better coach than a player. Lots of people can see and understand things, but be unable to do them.
sMi.Silent // Siz)Silent
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 680
ComeBackTV 459
SteadfastSC414
Rex116
EnkiAlexander 53
CosmosSc2 50
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 414
ProTech132
Rex 116
CosmosSc2 50
UpATreeSC 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42527
Jaedong 1325
Hyuk 1121
Mini 631
Soma 611
Horang2 565
EffOrt 506
BeSt 469
Larva 393
Soulkey 334
[ Show more ]
ZerO 290
Last 226
Stork 224
Snow 210
ggaemo 209
Rush 192
hero 76
Mind 74
Liquid`Ret 46
Sharp 39
Killer 36
Shinee 35
Free 32
ToSsGirL 25
Shine 25
Terrorterran 24
sorry 20
Trap 18
HiyA 16
Rock 15
yabsab 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7348
qojqva1734
Dendi889
Counter-Strike
Fnx 806
x6flipin778
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2463
Khaldor1897
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2827
singsing2055
B2W.Neo933
hiko844
byalli449
Liquid`VortiX152
KnowMe120
QueenE84
Mew2King78
Trikslyr27
Railgan15
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• FirePhoenix5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2671
League of Legends
• Nemesis2026
• Jankos1090
• TFBlade757
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
18h 17m
OSC
21h 17m
Stellar Fest
21h 17m
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 21h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.