It seems like a fun way to get out there and play other american gamers.
I hope when I start jr college soon I can still get my school in =).
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
AttackZerg
United States7643 Posts
It seems like a fun way to get out there and play other american gamers. I hope when I start jr college soon I can still get my school in =). | ||
|
Qwertify
United States2531 Posts
On March 19 2009 07:12 Carnac wrote: No mention of Voice of Esports LLC? Disappointing. | ||
|
hasuprotoss
United States4681 Posts
On March 19 2009 10:19 FabledIntegral wrote: The CSL is retarded in the sense the games take place on Saturday nights generally. I've missed two weeks because I've gone out on Saturday nights, and last week I played my first game (won hehe), was first out of the 5 games, and left immediately after around 7:00 PM to go out. I know it's hard because I'm on west coast thus east coast was 3 hours later, but still, I'm out at 10:00 PM on a sat night as well... sundays are so much better imo. Most teams do in fact paly on Sundays. And there have been various West Coast vs. East Coast matches that have not been horribly affected. We (Georgia Tech) just played Cal Tech over the weekend and there were no problems in the 3 hour difference in timezone. On March 19 2009 11:16 nataziel wrote: I suppose it's on saturday because they assumed the people who would play in the league wouldn't even be going out anyway lol. What a horrible and asinine post. And I'm guessing since you post on this forum you wouldn't go out Saturday nights as well? | ||
|
TheYango
United States47024 Posts
On March 19 2009 11:49 blabber wrote: lol SC should so become an NCAA sport It would certainly solve some organizational issues with events. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Shuttle Horang2 BeSt Larva actioN ggaemo Soma Sexy Mind [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1587 FrodaN1061 B2W.Neo950 Beastyqt792 byalli677 Mlord498 ArmadaUGS203 Hui .186 KnowMe142 QueenE82 Mew2King53 Chillindude28 CosmosSc2 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|