• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7909 users

[Fantasy] PL R3 Final Rankings - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 45 46 47 Next All
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
January 18 2009 01:15 GMT
#81
I suggest that oov is not put up for trade this week, we can't have intrigue trading for a better player and getting more points later just 'cause SKT played ACE.
Jaedong
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
January 18 2009 01:26 GMT
#82
Yes, 457 is better than last

GOGOGO emperorchampion!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Cesar2000
Profile Joined April 2008
Sweden185 Posts
January 18 2009 01:53 GMT
#83
On January 18 2009 10:15 Avidkeystamper wrote:
I suggest that oov is not put up for trade this week, we can't have intrigue trading for a better player and getting more points later just 'cause SKT played ACE.


That won't happen (unless its for Reach!), HotBid (I'm assuming he decides trades) isnt stupid.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 18 2009 02:21 GMT
#84
On January 18 2009 10:53 Cesar2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 10:15 Avidkeystamper wrote:
I suggest that oov is not put up for trade this week, we can't have intrigue trading for a better player and getting more points later just 'cause SKT played ACE.


That won't happen (unless its for Reach!), HotBid (I'm assuming he decides trades) isnt stupid

The trades are going to be fair, and I can safely say iloveoov will not be put up for Flash or something just because he has more points from playing ACE hehe. We understand that All-Kill is far more volatile a format for predicting player performance, thus there may not be trades until the third week.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
January 18 2009 02:26 GMT
#85
On January 18 2009 11:21 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 10:53 Cesar2000 wrote:
On January 18 2009 10:15 Avidkeystamper wrote:
I suggest that oov is not put up for trade this week, we can't have intrigue trading for a better player and getting more points later just 'cause SKT played ACE.


That won't happen (unless its for Reach!), HotBid (I'm assuming he decides trades) isnt stupid

The trades are going to be fair, and I can safely say iloveoov will not be put up for Flash or something just because he has more points from playing ACE hehe. We understand that All-Kill is far more volatile a format for predicting player performance, thus there may not be trades until the third week.


just wondering...what sort of process do you guys go through when you decide who can be traded and for who? What sort of things do you take into account?
Free Palestine
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 18 2009 03:04 GMT
#86
On January 18 2009 11:26 Ideas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 11:21 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 18 2009 10:53 Cesar2000 wrote:
On January 18 2009 10:15 Avidkeystamper wrote:
I suggest that oov is not put up for trade this week, we can't have intrigue trading for a better player and getting more points later just 'cause SKT played ACE.


That won't happen (unless its for Reach!), HotBid (I'm assuming he decides trades) isnt stupid

The trades are going to be fair, and I can safely say iloveoov will not be put up for Flash or something just because he has more points from playing ACE hehe. We understand that All-Kill is far more volatile a format for predicting player performance, thus there may not be trades until the third week.


just wondering...what sort of process do you guys go through when you decide who can be traded and for who? What sort of things do you take into account?

Last season, we took into consideration how many teams own particular players (ie we likely won't trade really obscure people) but we made exceptions for people that requested certain players be traded. We also took into consideration the next week's lineups and the most recent performance.

The issue with trades though is that most owners want to trade a player when he is doing badly, and we obviously aren't going to put up a great player in exchange. Thus, for example if Flash is doing badly, there won't be a Flash-for-Best trade despite their opening prices being similar. If a slumping player is put up for trade, it will be for someone who is also slumping, or a lesser player who is streaking (i.e. Jaedong for Yarnc trade in Week 1 of Round 2). There will also be trades for players doing well, but often owners don't want to trade a player who is doing well. He could be the next Leta.

If you want to trade someone, PM semioldguy, but in Round 2 this only guaranteed your player to be up for trade. No guarantee on whether the trade will be good for you. Plenty of people last round wanted to trade Thezerg, and there were a lot of trades that included him, but very few actually traded him. This round, since there are so many teams, we probably can't accommodate everyone's requests, but I'm sure semi will try!
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
yh93kim
Profile Joined January 2009
Korea (South)62 Posts
January 18 2009 03:09 GMT
#87
#889, that's not bad...
Really, I didn't Notice this was supposed to be a different format until AFTER I picked my team and looked more carefully. If I was thinking straight, I probably would have picked KTF over OGN. Hopefully I'll be higher up when eSTRO and Woongjin comes around (I hope...) - Hoping for (P)free and (T)UpMagiC win streak! I guess until trades start, I gotta Live with it...


MasterOfChaos: somebody you are talking to disappears mid sentence, and the universe shoots you because you talked to somebody who wasn't there | R1CH: thats surprisingly accurate
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
January 18 2009 03:32 GMT
#88
It doesn't seem my team was counted.. damn, I definitely submitted my team in time aswell

meh, no worries.
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 18 2009 03:35 GMT
#89
On January 18 2009 12:32 Pads wrote:
It doesn't seem my team was counted.. damn, I definitely submitted my team in time aswell

meh, no worries.

did you use the official automated form?

i think a lot of people had the same issue, you have to confirm your team after clicking submit.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
lxginverse
Profile Joined May 2008
Monaco1506 Posts
January 18 2009 04:00 GMT
#90
keeping my fingers crossed
fromis_9 enjoyer
Nadagast
Profile Joined January 2009
United States245 Posts
January 18 2009 05:39 GMT
#91
On January 18 2009 12:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 12:32 Pads wrote:
It doesn't seem my team was counted.. damn, I definitely submitted my team in time aswell

meh, no worries.

did you use the official automated form?

i think a lot of people had the same issue, you have to confirm your team after clicking submit.

I think the same thing happened to me, I replied, but I didn't know about an official form.

My team is on page 13 of the Fantasy Proleague thread, posted way before the deadline, is there any way I can get registered?
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7083 Posts
January 18 2009 05:57 GMT
#92
On January 18 2009 14:39 Nadagast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 12:35 Hot_Bid wrote:
On January 18 2009 12:32 Pads wrote:
It doesn't seem my team was counted.. damn, I definitely submitted my team in time aswell

meh, no worries.

did you use the official automated form?

i think a lot of people had the same issue, you have to confirm your team after clicking submit.

I think the same thing happened to me, I replied, but I didn't know about an official form.

My team is on page 13 of the Fantasy Proleague thread, posted way before the deadline, is there any way I can get registered?

Ugh what is so hard about reading the thread before "submitting" the team.

I doubt you can get your team in anymore..
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
January 18 2009 06:07 GMT
#93
damn my team wasn't counted too, life sucks... Well at least now I don't have to spend time watching VODs...
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-18 06:19:01
January 18 2009 06:15 GMT
#94
On January 18 2009 14:39 Nadagast wrote:
I think the same thing happened to me, I replied, but I didn't know about an official form.

My team is on page 13 of the Fantasy Proleague thread, posted way before the deadline, is there any way I can get registered?

On January 18 2009 15:07 Garnet wrote:
damn my team wasn't counted too, life sucks... Well at least now I don't have to spend time watching VODs...

I'll add you two, but this is the last time I'm doing it, because its really a pain to add them manually. If you didn't post in the the thread before the deadline or have a team that doesn't add up, you are DQ'd. Next time please read the directions.

edit: Nadagast I can add you because I found your post in the thread, Garnet you didn't post your team nor did you add it properly. Next time read carefully! For everyone else, simply posting your team in the thread without properly adding it through TL is NOT ok. It's similar to just saying who you picked in Liquibet and not actually making the pick, I'm no longer adding any more.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Jaeden
Profile Joined September 2008
Romania1489 Posts
January 18 2009 06:53 GMT
#95
intrigue is crazy :|
Boxer: " Lee Jae Dong is the best player. He`s all about the micro; he`s the player which has the most amazing control"
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
January 18 2009 06:59 GMT
#96
Awesome, 169! (I think, I forgot already lol)
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
January 18 2009 07:07 GMT
#97
GOD WTF INTRIGUE more dominant than Roger Federer in 04-07.
Jaedong
Love.Zelduck
Profile Joined February 2008
United States170 Posts
January 18 2009 07:08 GMT
#98
Tied for 349th. Not a bad start, but I better see some more Bisu and some less oov glory-stealing.
pangshai
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Chinatown5333 Posts
January 18 2009 07:09 GMT
#99
#11 hahaha. I, for some strange reason, took anytime and made him my team captain.
#1 midas fan
Nadagast
Profile Joined January 2009
United States245 Posts
January 18 2009 07:18 GMT
#100
On January 18 2009 15:15 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 14:39 Nadagast wrote:
I think the same thing happened to me, I replied, but I didn't know about an official form.

My team is on page 13 of the Fantasy Proleague thread, posted way before the deadline, is there any way I can get registered?

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2009 15:07 Garnet wrote:
damn my team wasn't counted too, life sucks... Well at least now I don't have to spend time watching VODs...

I'll add you two, but this is the last time I'm doing it, because its really a pain to add them manually. If you didn't post in the the thread before the deadline or have a team that doesn't add up, you are DQ'd. Next time please read the directions.

edit: Nadagast I can add you because I found your post in the thread, Garnet you didn't post your team nor did you add it properly. Next time read carefully! For everyone else, simply posting your team in the thread without properly adding it through TL is NOT ok. It's similar to just saying who you picked in Liquibet and not actually making the pick, I'm no longer adding any more.

Sorry and thank you!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 45 46 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 161
EnDerr 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12289
Hyuk 423
Stork 171
Soma 170
actioN 95
Rush 84
Mong 74
EffOrt 72
Killer 64
Shinee 62
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 58
Yoon 49
ToSsGirL 47
Shine 42
Bale 35
Sharp 29
Noble 28
Hm[arnc] 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
yabsab 16
Sacsri 12
HiyA 5
Dota 2
Gorgc1692
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Counter-Strike
olofmeister915
shoxiejesuss912
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
gofns24263
summit1g7806
singsing1170
ceh9511
crisheroes148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV153
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 26
• StrangeGG 6
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV162
• lizZardDota2160
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
41m
INu's Battles
1h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 41m
OSC
12h 56m
Replay Cast
13h 41m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.