• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:46
CEST 10:46
KST 17:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7928 users

RUBEN and STEVE - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-05 01:01:17
January 05 2009 00:50 GMT
#21
On January 05 2009 09:46 SpiritoftheTunA wrote:
this game is bullshit i hate you rage

I think all the basis are already belong to us.

Edit: I just checked the triggers for the second espisode, they are so cute.

Also...+ Show Spoiler +
There's no way to win the second espisode!
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
ramen247
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1256 Posts
January 05 2009 01:02 GMT
#22
On January 05 2009 09:45 Fontong wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2009 09:44 LeperKahn wrote:
I killed everything on the map except my ebay and used show me the money to get my upgrades... I'm not gonna quit until I win, but what do I do now?

If you kill the ebay you win.


LOL
i hate this ugly firebat. i want a marine.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
January 05 2009 01:05 GMT
#23
LOL WTFFF i thoguht thhis was acutally going to be good..- -_
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Xeofreestyler
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Belgium6786 Posts
January 05 2009 01:16 GMT
#24
On January 05 2009 10:05 alffla wrote:
LOL WTFFF i thoguht thhis was acutally going to be good..- -_


So I'm betting it surpassed your expectations??
Graphics
naonao
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States847 Posts
January 05 2009 01:25 GMT
#25
On January 05 2009 10:05 alffla wrote:
LOL WTFFF i thoguht thhis was acutally going to be good..- -_

This was the best UMS ever.... how could you not like it :O
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
January 05 2009 01:33 GMT
#26
dling this later.haha
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
January 05 2009 01:45 GMT
#27
On January 05 2009 10:05 alffla wrote:
LOL WTFFF i thoguht thhis was acutally going to be good..- -_

LOL
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
January 05 2009 01:45 GMT
#28
I don't know what came over me to d/l them and try to play them T.T
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
January 05 2009 01:46 GMT
#29
oh wow rofl
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
January 05 2009 02:02 GMT
#30
This is like the best ums ever.
I was laughing so much.
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
KreaGata
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1702 Posts
January 06 2009 03:39 GMT
#31
On January 05 2009 10:45 thunk wrote:
I don't know what came over me to d/l them and try to play them T.T


Your senses.
the truest opportunists thrive in the maelstrom
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
January 06 2009 04:01 GMT
#32
On January 06 2009 12:39 KreaGata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2009 10:45 thunk wrote:
I don't know what came over me to d/l them and try to play them T.T


Your senses.


I think I was drugged.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
anotak
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1537 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-06 04:36:43
January 06 2009 04:36 GMT
#33
this works in multiplayer? gonna have to play it with a friend it might be TOO HARD OTHERWISE
NrG.ZaM
Profile Joined March 2008
United States267 Posts
January 06 2009 05:20 GMT
#34
I love how they didn't make seperate steve and ruben units, they're both "Steve or Ruben."

Best UMS I've ever played.
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
January 06 2009 05:48 GMT
#35
Im not sure what to think of that. You could of at least made it challenging.
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
January 06 2009 10:21 GMT
#36
uhm, is it just me or did the link got busted? Cuz I clicked at the links and there was nothing but some random characters and not DLs at all..
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
NrG.ZaM
Profile Joined March 2008
United States267 Posts
January 06 2009 22:55 GMT
#37
On January 06 2009 19:21 Infinity.SkyLark wrote:
uhm, is it just me or did the link got busted? Cuz I clicked at the links and there was nothing but some random characters and not DLs at all..


Your browser is trying to open the map file, right click and Save As to actually download the maps.
SilverSkyLark
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Philippines8437 Posts
January 07 2009 13:48 GMT
#38
waa...I still can't dl them.. oh well, I'll try again some other day..
"If i lost an arm, I would play w3." -IntoTheWow || "Member of Hyuk Hyuk Hyuk cafe. He's the next Jaedong, baby!"
LordWeird
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3411 Posts
January 07 2009 13:57 GMT
#39
Is it possible to play this in Single Player or do you have to go on bnet and play with someone?
Chains none
Salv
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Canada3083 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-07 14:02:30
January 07 2009 14:02 GMT
#40
We need to trackdown the real Ruben and Steve.

HI LORDWEIRD!
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3146
Soma 368
Rush 298
Killer 95
ToSsGirL 88
Mong 76
Shinee 53
Counter-Strike
olofmeister643
byalli626
ceh9554
shoxiejesuss522
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g6442
Happy411
dupreeh258
Sick247
crisheroes165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1184
• Stunt424
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 14m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.