• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:16
CEST 08:16
KST 15:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8684 users

HE SAID IT - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
October 11 2008 22:07 GMT
#41
Fuck. I missed the second coming...
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
October 11 2008 22:07 GMT
#42
On October 12 2008 07:02 G.s)NarutO wrote:
Instant switch from terran to zerg


im also considering it.
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
Ichigo1234551
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States649 Posts
October 11 2008 22:07 GMT
#43
That was so epic lol.
SAVIOR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BABY
I WILL DESTROY YOU IN 2009 OK???????????????
Makhno
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Sweden585 Posts
October 11 2008 22:08 GMT
#44
Number one PR for sure I hope? MJY!
"If I think, everything is lost"
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
October 11 2008 22:09 GMT
#45
they should make a savior icon, screw CJ, this guy should not be put in any limitations of team or whatsoever, loving MJY is equal to loving starcraft
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
fishyjoes
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany644 Posts
October 11 2008 22:10 GMT
#46
<Kuros> HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
<keit> HAHAHAHA
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Pangolin> YES
<Phrogs> HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA@
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Roogle> hahahahahahaha
<DERfRED> whats up? wtf im so behind <- me, having no idea due to lagging stream T_T
<Ichigo_101> GHAHAHAHAHAH
<motbob> HAHAHAHA
<Matoo-> OMG
<stR[T]> II WILL DESTROY EVERY1§
<keit> HAHAHAHA
<Phrogs> HAHAHHAHAhAHAA
infinite fun: http://dagobah.biz/flash/loituma.swf
InKline
Profile Joined June 2004
144 Posts
October 11 2008 22:11 GMT
#47
We demand MJY ICON!
Against ALL Authorities
Viledica
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada361 Posts
October 11 2008 22:12 GMT
#48
That was godly. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
After what I have seen here, I can now thoroughly say that I am a believer that sAviOr will be back.
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
October 11 2008 22:12 GMT
#49
On October 12 2008 07:10 willKeks wrote:
<Kuros> HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
<keit> HAHAHAHA
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Pangolin> YES
<Phrogs> HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA@
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Roogle> hahahahahahaha
<DERfRED> whats up? wtf im so behind <- me, having no idea due to lagging stream T_T
<Ichigo_101> GHAHAHAHAHAH
<motbob> HAHAHAHA
<Matoo-> OMG
<stR[T]> II WILL DESTROY EVERY1§
<keit> HAHAHAHA
<Phrogs> HAHAHHAHAhAHAA

There was so much of the laughter, my IRC client doesn't go that high.
konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
TonyL2
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
England1953 Posts
October 11 2008 22:13 GMT
#50
When he said that I was like hah, can't wait till this happens. I've had enough of seeing him losing, he's gonna get all GSLs, OSLs and MSLs for sure
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-11 22:15:35
October 11 2008 22:15 GMT
#51
worse than down down down
+ Show Spoiler +
<@dronebabo> AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
<Diboy> HAHAHAHAH
<Kuros> HAHAHAHAHA
<slashi-> LOL
<Roogle> lmfao
<Phrogs> JHAHAHAHHAHA@
<Diboy> HAHAHAHAH
<Skod[affe> HAHAHAA
<Chocobo> AHAHAHA
<Ichigo_101> HAHAHAH
<Pangolin> HAHAHAHAHAH
<InKline> AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
<Phrogs> HAHAHHAHAHA
<LeperKahn1315> HAHA YES
<jayTOH> YESSSS
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Ichigo_101> AHAHAHAHAHAH
<Skod[affe> !!!
<stR[T]> OMFG
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<satisfy|lokiM> LOLOOLOOLLOLOL
<mAtt0r> lmfao
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Phrogs> HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
<@HotBid> LOL
<LeperKahn1315> YES
<Ziph> HAHAHAHAH
<jayTOH> OMG
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<@dronebabo> ROFL
<LeperKahn1315> YES
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<InKline> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
<Diboy> <3 SAVIOR
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Matoo-> OMG
<Diboy> <3 SAVIOR
<Dreamer`> ah
<Diboy> <3 SAVIOR
<Kuros> HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
<keit> HAHAHAHA
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Pangolin> YES
<Phrogs> HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA@
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Roogle> hahahahahahaha
<Ichigo_101> GHAHAHAHAHAH
<motbob> HAHAHAHA
<DERfRED> whats up? wtf im so behind
<Matoo-> OMG
<stR[T]> II WILL DESTROY EVERY1§
<keit> HAHAHAHA
<Phrogs> HAHAHHAHAhAHAA
<LeperKahn1315> !!!
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Ichigo_101> HAAHAHAHAHAHAH
<stR[T]> OFMOGMOGMAOGMD
<jayTOH> OMG
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Alur> lulz
<LeperKahn1315> 1!!!!
<satisfy|lokiM> SAVIORRRRRRRR SAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRR
SAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRR
SAVIORRRRRRRR
<+Quint> ROFL
<Phrogs> HAHAHAHAHAA
<Pangolin> SAVIOR
<Matoo-> OMG
<mAtt0r> LOL
<LeperKahn1315> !!!!
<InKline> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
<Dreamer`> savior what a legend :DDD
<+SayaSP> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Ichigo_101> AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<@HotBid> i will destroy everyone... ok?
<rkos> woohoo
<RoieTRS> WOW
<LeperKahn1315> !!!!!
<+Quint> :-D
<LeperKahn1315> !!!!
<satisfy|lokiM> SAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRR
SAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRR
SAVIORRRRRRRR
<Ichigo_101> SDFSDKFJSDKL:FJSDKFJSD:FKSDF
<RoieTRS> WOW
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<navane> i love him
<Skod[affe> !!!
<@HotBid> lololol
<stR[T]> Gooooh my goood
<Ichigo_101> HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
<RoieTRS> YEAH
<Pangolin> DESTROY EVERYONE
<LeperKahn1315> FUCK YES
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Ichigo_101> SLOL
<Phrogs> SAVIOR I FUCKING LOVE YOU
<stR[T]> go savior
<jayTOH> THIS IS AWESOME BEYOND AWESOME
<satisfy|lokiM> SAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRR
SAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRR
SAVIORRRRRRRRSAVIORRRRRRRR
<Raikko> so good
<RoieTRS> I LOVE SAVIOR NOW
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<InKline> AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHAHAH
<Pangolin> PLEASE
<@HotBid> i will destroy everyone, OK?
<jayTOH> HOLY SHIT
<stR[T]> hahah
<Realpenguin> ROFL
<SloveN> heaheahahaehae
<RoieTRS> SAVIOR YES
<Ichigo_101> FUCKING PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Matoo-> THIS IS WHY
<GG-Alak> SAVIOR
<Pyon-Nyan> fuuunnnnnnn
<Raikko> <3
<InKline> I LOVE HIM
<stR[T]> best i've ever heard
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<InKline> OMG
<Makhno> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Triock> THAT WAS EPIX
<InKline> OMG
<Matoo-> THIS IS WHY
<Ichigo_101> PRICELESS!!!!!!!
<LeperKahn1315> SAVIOR SAVIOR SAVIOR SAVIOR SAVIOR!
<satisfy|lokiM> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<InKline> OMG
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<Kuros> hahahahahahaha
<LeperKahn1315> HELL yES
<Pyon-Nyan> I thought he was terran..
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<+Harem> <3333
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<@dronebabo> I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<satisfy|lokiM> HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
<Ichigo_101> PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<C[-_-]J-Clowe> fuck yeah
<@HotBid> i will... destroy everyone, ok?
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<@dronebabo> put that shit in the topic
<+Harem> DESTROY EVERYONE
<satisfy|lokiM> ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
<Phrogs> SAVIOR I FUCKING LOVE YOU FUCK FUCK FUCK
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
<C[-_-]J-Clowe> OMG THIS IS FUCKING EPIC
<Matoo-> THIS IS FUCKING MA JAE YOON
<rzelAWAYky> i will destroy u
<Zuries> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLL
* Soppamies- (~taawi87@a88-85-142-188.mpynet.fi) has joined #teamliquid
<rzelAWAYky> :D
<Matoo-> THIS IS FUCKING MA JAE YOON
<@dronebabo> hahahahah
<Pangolin> SAVIOR WILL DESTROY EVERYONG
<Zuries> WOOHOO
<Zuries> SC2
<LeperKahn1315> MA JAE YOON WINS EVERYTHING
<LeperKahn1315> GG
ModeratorGood content always wins.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-11 22:16:56
October 11 2008 22:16 GMT
#52
I wish those 2-3 seasons never happened, I wanna see again the world reigned by the Maestro. I wouldnt mind the revival of the Bisu/Savior rivalry as well those new players are crap
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
A Cup of Zerg
Profile Joined March 2008
United States40 Posts
October 11 2008 22:16 GMT
#53
That truly was beautiful.
RoieTRS
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2569 Posts
October 11 2008 22:17 GMT
#54
On October 12 2008 07:04 RoieTRS wrote:
[image loading]

konadora, in Racenilatr's blog: "you need to stop thinking about starcraft or anything computer-related for that matter. It's becoming a bad addiction imo"
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
October 11 2008 22:18 GMT
#55
I BELIEVE!!!! CJ ENTUS FAN #11
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Elvin_vn
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
Vietnam2038 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-10-11 22:22:56
October 11 2008 22:22 GMT
#56
someone make

VOD OF SAVIOR SPEECH

WITH MATRIX MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND
do not agrue with idiots, they will pull you down to their level and beat you with their experiences
Folca
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
2235 Posts
October 11 2008 22:23 GMT
#57
SAVIOR IS COMMIN AGAIN BABY
Dea : one time when he was playing vs the comps he asked me "how do I make that flying unit that makes the other stuff invisible" and I reply "ur playing terran zomg"
uNiGNoRe
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Germany1115 Posts
October 11 2008 22:24 GMT
#58
I am so fucking happy that I saw this live. Oh my god I will remember this moment forever!
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
October 11 2008 22:26 GMT
#59
I thought HE is Boxer, and HE said that
savior is good too tho
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
October 11 2008 22:28 GMT
#60
PROOF OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!!
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g7957
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0264
Sick156
ceh923
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• StrangeGG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Lourlo1032
• Stunt426
Other Games
• Shiphtur531
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 44m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.