On October 04 2026 19:24 AttackZerg wrote:
I didn't state it COULD beat it, I said I wondered how close it could get. Which someone interested in this stuff should think?
Also, you are wrong. Pluto and the first shown new version of Pluto, are entirely beatable with advanced refined scripted play, infact certain pro gamers can just play the same scripted win vs pluto over and over, already. There is a famous map, that any level player can beat pluto zvt on.
Pluto is no longer DL after creation, is becomes a static, manipulable thing, it keeps notes on builds, and what works versus someone but it isn't learning anymore, it will take a new model to learn how defilers work
I didn't state it COULD beat it, I said I wondered how close it could get. Which someone interested in this stuff should think?
Also, you are wrong. Pluto and the first shown new version of Pluto, are entirely beatable with advanced refined scripted play, infact certain pro gamers can just play the same scripted win vs pluto over and over, already. There is a famous map, that any level player can beat pluto zvt on.
Pluto is no longer DL after creation, is becomes a static, manipulable thing, it keeps notes on builds, and what works versus someone but it isn't learning anymore, it will take a new model to learn how defilers work
No you're right on this one - there's an infinite number of script-bots that would be able to abuse / win against Pluto. There are also an infinite number of weird maps we can put Pluto on where it'd be completely lost. But there will be future versions of Pluto, which can handle those, simply because the deep learning approach scales. Rules-based systems such as the scripted bots do not scale in a similar way.
On October 04 2026 21:13 AttackZerg wrote:
Okay, I am going to be 100% honest, I have been awake, a very, very long time. And, I may have misread your tone and intention, also, rereading mine, I seemed to have a weird tone too.
Sorry for being a dick.
Okay, I am going to be 100% honest, I have been awake, a very, very long time. And, I may have misread your tone and intention, also, rereading mine, I seemed to have a weird tone too.
Sorry for being a dick.
all good mate!! <3