• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9690 users

Zerg FPVod Commentary (Updated September 22nd) - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
January 05 2008 18:00 GMT
#81
im in tl-west
so are you
but youre afk
Moderator
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
January 05 2008 18:31 GMT
#82
updates!
Polemarch
Profile Joined August 2005
Canada1564 Posts
January 05 2008 18:49 GMT
#83
thanks Chill! it's really interesting to hear your comments about your plans / adaptations for the builds.
I BELIEVE IN CAPITAL LETTER PUNISHMENT!!!!!
mdainoob
Profile Joined June 2007
United States51 Posts
January 05 2008 18:53 GMT
#84
Thanks a lot, the z v p fpvods were really helpful.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-01-05 19:22:10
January 05 2008 19:18 GMT
#85
nice vods, i like the defiler advice. i would always wait for the best possible time and end up getting my defilers raped :|
edit: why not just throw down some written commentary for the games that you mentioned that you wanted to talk about but didnt end up recording?
Entusman #12
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 05 2008 21:07 GMT
#86
Sweet VODS Chill, I like the lurker trick on Blue Storm I'll be sure to remember it. Those swarms at 19:20 of the Longinus game were fucking sexy btw.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Try
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1293 Posts
January 05 2008 21:32 GMT
#87
On January 06 2008 02:55 Rekrul wrote:
Lets go fucker?


lol. Go Chill!
Try
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1293 Posts
January 05 2008 21:35 GMT
#88
By the way, the ZvP and ZvT vods are really useful, although you seem to play a really-macro heavy, risky build that I always seem to die in when I try it. You should post a couple aggressive/rush type builds, or maybe something that teaches you how to fight the allways annoying bunker/scv rush, or a 3-gate protoss all-in.
skyglow1
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
New Zealand3962 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-01-05 22:01:23
January 05 2008 21:56 GMT
#89
Excellent stuff Chill. I've recently been trying to learn ZvT and ZvP for fun and these commenteries are uber useful for me. Nice use of magical boxes in the longinus vid with that triple swarm :D (which was hopefully an intended action)
d1v
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden868 Posts
January 05 2008 22:10 GMT
#90
Yeah, thumbs up for your commentaries. I'm not a Zerg user, but it's really interesting to see, how your enemy is thinking and this way I can find out how to time my attacks. Thank you once again.
Adams Æbler
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
January 05 2008 22:29 GMT
#91
On January 06 2008 07:10 d1v wrote:
Yeah, thumbs up for your commentaries. I'm not a Zerg user, but it's really interesting to see, how your enemy is thinking and this way I can find out how to time my attacks. Thank you once again.


We've been infiltrated!
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Macavenger
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1132 Posts
January 05 2008 22:39 GMT
#92
On January 03 2008 10:56 Chill wrote:
I'd say no, for two reasons:

1) Not every Zerg commits to quick Carapace, and against no upgrades, your attack upgrade will be much better than the armour upgrade.

2) It will delay your +3. If you get nonstop upgrades, there comes a time where Zerg has to wait to get Hive before he can get his third Carapace, and in that time you would much rather be 0-0-3 than 0-1-2.


Artosis and ToT)Cloud might disagree with you here - Check out Game 2 of Group 3 of Ascension, Cloud versus Mondragon. Cloud scouted an early evo by Mondragon and took out his third with a +1 armor speedlot rush. I'd agree that if you don't specifically see a fast evo chamber it's probably not worthwhile, though.
d1v
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Sweden868 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-01-05 23:46:50
January 05 2008 22:52 GMT
#93
On January 06 2008 07:10 d1v wrote:
Yeah, thumbs up for your commentaries. I'm not a Zerg user, but it's really interesting to see, how your enemy is thinking and this way I can find out how to time my attacks. Thank you once again.


We've been infiltrated!


Yes, but you're save for now, since I lack the mechanical ability to take down someone of Chill's calibre. Btw, Chill, if you're reading this, what APM do you and your opponents average? I can't use BWChart, I'm stuck on a Mac atm.

EDIT: Nvm, just found out you're averaging about 200 APM. Really, I was very impressed how you managed to keep everything under control and dictate the game although you're not quite what I'd call a high-APMer. Your Terran opponent on Tau Cross averaged 320 APM and still you beat him. This shows, that above a certain level of APM, strategy and game decision are much more important than speed.
Adams Æbler
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
January 05 2008 23:44 GMT
#94
Awesome~

Btw, you probably know this but during the second zvt, it skips while you are talking about marginal advantage at one point. : (
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Macavenger
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States1132 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-01-05 23:46:03
January 05 2008 23:45 GMT
#95
On January 06 2008 07:52 d1v wrote:
Btw, Chill, if you're reading this, what APM do you and your opponents average? I can't use BWChart, I'm stuck on a Mac atm.


If you just want to check APM, you can use this RepASM demo site. It lets you send a replay file and will analyze it for starting positions and APM of the players in the replay. Certainly no replacement for BW chart, but I use it when I'm curious how fast my opponent in a game was.

[edit] I fail at UBB code
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
January 06 2008 00:04 GMT
#96
Hey, this is Chill from gosugamers... Ohhh just kidding! ... ugh I should probably cut that part out.

XD that cracked me up.

Anyways your VODs are really informative and nice, I learn a lot with each video. Keep it up, I really enjoy them
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
JIJI
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Canada291 Posts
January 06 2008 00:42 GMT
#97
Awesome commentaries, learned a lot. The thing that is weird is that while the video buffers and I watch, there are no skips, but once the video is completed buffering and I watch, there are skips. I watched the 2 terran and the first protoss game, I will watch the second toss one soon. Is there a way you could upload these so we can download? I'll probably watch these quite a bit, so I'd rather download it and watch it multiple times instead of buffer with my shitty connection.

Not sure if your second toss game has this, but could you do commentary where somebody does a 'bisu build'. Thanks Chill, you rock!
Believing forever in sAviOr. Jaedong complete domination. IefNaij scarab explosion. MUCH <3
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
January 06 2008 02:04 GMT
#98
chill let's play!

nice commentaries man :D
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
January 06 2008 02:10 GMT
#99
CHILL, BO3 PVZ (me toss) on python! PM me or msg me on hamachi

OneOther//11 is the hamachi server
IaniAniaN
Profile Joined September 2007
Canada555 Posts
January 06 2008 02:12 GMT
#100
On January 06 2008 08:45 Macavenger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2008 07:52 d1v wrote:
Btw, Chill, if you're reading this, what APM do you and your opponents average? I can't use BWChart, I'm stuck on a Mac atm.


If you just want to check APM, you can use this RepASM demo site. It lets you send a replay file and will analyze it for starting positions and APM of the players in the replay. Certainly no replacement for BW chart, but I use it when I'm curious how fast my opponent in a game was.

[edit] I fail at UBB code


That won't work because he's on a mac.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 538
UpATreeSC 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1012
Dewaltoss 126
firebathero 85
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 41
Bale 26
NaDa 23
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins216
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
edward739
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS141
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2201
Other Games
summit1g5245
Grubby2724
B2W.Neo729
Beastyqt675
byalli420
shahzam395
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0148
TKL 140
ToD23
Railgan17
Chillindude12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV272
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur305
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 9m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 9m
Stellar Fest
17h 9m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.