• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:22
CEST 09:22
KST 16:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7367 users

Aussie SC Fans: Watchalong for SSL Aut 2024 Finals

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-25 06:54:14
September 15 2024 12:54 GMT
#1
I'll be hosting a watchalong at Fortress Melbourne for the grand final of SSL Autumn 2024, on the 2nd of November, booked at 6:30 PM, half an hour before the finals start.
Anyone is welcome to attend, even non-Australians.
I've already been in contact with the venue about options, and they've been a great help.
Let me know in this thread if you're interested, and I can provide any updates.
mario chomped down onto luigi's
ThunderJunk
Profile Joined December 2015
United States741 Posts
September 16 2024 01:53 GMT
#2
On September 15 2024 21:54 Nambona890 wrote:
I'll be hosting a watchalong at Fortress Melbourne for the grand final of SSL Autumn 2024, on the 2nd of November.
Anyone is welcome to attend, even non-Australians.
I've already been in contact with the venue about options, and they've been a great help.
Let me know in this thread if you're interested, and I can provide any updates.


Wow, THE Nambona. I wish I was based in Australia t.t
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
SCRVN
Profile Joined June 2024
227 Posts
September 16 2024 02:26 GMT
#3
I hope there are 4 people will come there, at least guys can play some 2v2 games.

I saw Esports World Cup spent hundreds million dollars to serve few people (less than 10) at the stage in 2024. They still make it in 2025, maybe StarCraft 1 will be used to attract some guys online and offline.
starcraft remasteredvn | Other StarCraft Tournaments
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
September 16 2024 03:25 GMT
#4
Nambona forget about SSL !!

We need the most important thing - MARIO EROTICA COMPILATION #28 !!!
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
iPlaY.NettleS
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Australia4456 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-09-16 09:25:03
September 16 2024 09:23 GMT
#5
Try ask on oceanic BW discord, or Brood War aus-1 chat group on bnet app.If you aren't in try this invite link https://launch.battle.net/invite/M4dv9rpikqL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7PvoI6gvQs
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
September 18 2024 14:47 GMT
#6
On September 16 2024 12:25 prosatan wrote:
Nambona forget about SSL !!

We need the most important thing - MARIO EROTICA COMPILATION #28 !!!

I did that and now I've got another Community Guidelines strike on my channel.
Unfortunately the series cannot continue on YouTube anymore.
mario chomped down onto luigi's
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
September 18 2024 14:51 GMT
#7
On September 18 2024 23:47 Nambona890 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 16 2024 12:25 prosatan wrote:
Nambona forget about SSL !!

We need the most important thing - MARIO EROTICA COMPILATION #28 !!!

I did that and now I've got another Community Guidelines strike on my channel.
Unfortunately the series cannot continue on YouTube anymore.

sorry to hear that
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
gravity
Profile Joined March 2004
Australia2330 Posts
September 23 2024 13:27 GMT
#8
I might be able to come.
Furthermore, tournaments should use matchup-specific maps
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
October 19 2024 07:19 GMT
#9
Bumping the thread as only 2 weeks are left until the big day, and I'd not want people to regret not finding out about it.
mario chomped down onto luigi's
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
October 19 2024 12:46 GMT
#10
Too bad i am on the otherside of the globe..

but i'll bump this too with a very inteligent message:

Mario , Luigi , Bowser , Peach , ayaya, crourb
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
art_of_turtle
Profile Blog Joined September 2012
United States1210 Posts
October 19 2024 14:57 GMT
#11
trying to send Aussie friends your way
Flash should fear Sacsri
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-20 03:45:15
October 20 2024 01:31 GMT
#12
Something I need to find out before I start the booking is the exact time the finals stream starts, as there's a bit of conflicting information.
The finals for ASL 16, which occurred around the same time last year, was at 6 PM AEDT.
But ASL 14 was at 7 PM, and ASL 12 was at 8 PM.
Is there concrete information somewhere about the exact time, or do I have to wait for the announcement?
mario chomped down onto luigi's
Simplistik
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
2173 Posts
October 20 2024 21:28 GMT
#13
On October 20 2024 10:31 Nambona890 wrote:
Something I need to find out before I start the booking is the exact time the finals stream starts, as there's a bit of conflicting information.
The finals for ASL 16, which occurred around the same time last year, was at 6 PM AEDT.
But ASL 14 was at 7 PM, and ASL 12 was at 8 PM.
Is there concrete information somewhere about the exact time, or do I have to wait for the announcement?

On Liquipedia the final is down 8 am GMT.
Three hours earlier than the semis (and one hour summer time adjustment).
It's definitely not confusing.
Dear BW Gods, it IS now autumn, so...
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5954 Posts
October 20 2024 21:55 GMT
#14
Always check afstar1 blog and the latests SSL VODs for reliable info imo. I'd wait till after the 22nd broadcast if I were you.
FBH #1!
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-24 04:16:46
October 24 2024 03:38 GMT
#15
Extremely important update:

Fortress Melbourne has informed me that the Worlds finals is on the exact same night, so they will be extraordinarily busy with the event they have for it, and it would make for a pretty bad watchalong experience along with way higher costs for myself.
Unfortunately I don't have much knowledge of places in Melbourne that could satisfy my wishes of both allowing for the booking of watchalongs, and being licensed to serve alcohol.
GG EZ would have been a perfect alternative but they closed down a year ago.
I will almost certainly be able to find one before Saturday, as I'll be going into the city tomorrow to scout.
mario chomped down onto luigi's
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-24 05:29:51
October 24 2024 04:56 GMT
#16
when i was down in melbourne for a fighting game tournament we had a meetup at bartronica near flinders street station - i think they have private rooms/areas with tv's you can put the game on but probably best to get in touch with them via phone/email to sort it out before next saturday
Commentator
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
October 25 2024 06:53 GMT
#17
So after some numerous failures, I decided to go back to Fortress, turns out their watch party for Worlds isn't until midnight and the SSL stream doesn't conflict with other events, so I can actually book a sesh starting at 6:30, half an hour before the SSL finals start.
Crisis averted.
mario chomped down onto luigi's
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5954 Posts
October 25 2024 07:13 GMT
#18
Used to play with some Starcraft players from Melbourne way back. Starcraft Aus-1 U.S. West was my chill channel lol

Also tried to host a Finals watch party over 10 years ago at my studio apartment. Brings back memories...

Hope you'll gather a nice group of SC nerds to watch with. Sharp fighting!
FBH #1!
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
November 01 2024 01:11 GMT
#19
[image loading]
mario chomped down onto luigi's
Nambona890
Profile Joined March 2021
Australia32 Posts
November 02 2024 01:47 GMT
#20
[image loading]
mario chomped down onto luigi's
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 388
Hyun 56
NotJumperer 48
Bale 35
Killer 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto175
League of Legends
JimRising 535
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g7774
Coldzera 709
ceh9466
WinterStarcraft393
olofmeister391
C9.Mang0293
Sick136
NeuroSwarm96
ViBE25
kaitlyn8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick589
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1043
• Jankos638
• Stunt498
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 39m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.