• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9219 users

How are you watching ASL since the EN streaming changes? -…

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
quaristice
Profile Joined February 2021
174 Posts
October 29 2021 00:04 GMT
#61
On October 29 2021 05:35 Jealous wrote:
Thanks. I wasn't looking to start an argument either, I was just curious as to what they were saying. My gut instinct when hearing about ableist language is that Tastosis may be saying "retarded" or "autistic" which I would have found very surprising, but hearing the terms "crazy" etc. certainly makes sense.


i know theres quite a few people in the community that do say that stuff, but as far as i know tasteless and artosis don't say that in their commentary. at least not these days. i dont remember that well back to when tasteless was doing GOMTV or whatever, he might've back then. but i also would like to think we've all grown a lot since that era, i know i have. i wouldn't hold things he said in that time against him.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
October 29 2021 14:51 GMT
#62
On October 26 2021 19:10 KwarK wrote:
Youtube Scan Nyoken.

Moderator<:3-/-<
superovermind
Profile Joined May 2020
4 Posts
October 29 2021 16:51 GMT
#63
All artosis does is complain about protoss, scan/nyoken aren't good at casting. I just started watching the korean casters instead. No clue what they're saying yet but it's much nicer
Ultralisks every day
Immaterial
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada510 Posts
November 02 2021 17:22 GMT
#64
I watch both Tastosis and Scan/Nyoken, but I usually wait to watch the Tastosis cast first. Tastosis for entertainment value, Scan/Nyoken for knowledge.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
ThunderJunk
Profile Joined December 2015
United States741 Posts
November 29 2021 17:44 GMT
#65
Scan and Nyoken do an awesome job giving insight into some of the more technical aspects of the games.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
November 29 2021 22:42 GMT
#66
Korean even though I have no idea what they are saying. They set a good mood. Then I might see the interview translations form Scan. They usually say something interesting.
NotoriousSCV
Profile Joined September 2021
27 Posts
December 01 2021 06:55 GMT
#67
Yeah I like the change, although I appreciate Artosis/Tasteless too.
ZakRoM
Profile Joined December 2018
Costa Rica54 Posts
December 01 2021 15:14 GMT
#68
I watch Nyoken and Scan's VOD on Afreeca.
angry_maia
Profile Joined August 2020
332 Posts
December 02 2021 00:54 GMT
#69
On October 30 2021 01:51 superovermind wrote:
All artosis does is complain about protoss, scan/nyoken aren't good at casting. I just started watching the korean casters instead. No clue what they're saying yet but it's much nicer


i mean while he streams sure. But i've almost NEVER found him to complain much during casts. Even for Mini vs Rush which involved multiple cross spawn nexus first he didn't try to detract from minis victories.
Patasti
Profile Joined July 2020
Romania15 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-12-02 22:43:39
December 02 2021 22:41 GMT
#70
Nyoken and expecially Scan and are more technical and I really like that.
On the other hand, Tasteless and Artosis are more fun sometimes.

All four of them could do a joint collab and do live comment, like the guys from back2warcraft do (e.g. 2 or 3 of them could comment live, even up to 4 people).

Anyway, it's very good we have live EN option as well. I would like to see this for KCM Race, Showmatches(Ultimate Battle) and ASTL.

There is a solid non-korean watchers base that would love this. Again, back2warcraft is a good example on how coverage is done, they try to cover most important wc3 competitions, and they have more members and collaborators, relying a lot on donations.
JAG.war
Profile Joined May 2010
United States76 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-12-04 07:21:31
December 04 2021 07:11 GMT
#71
I watch whatever StarCraft Tastosis casts (BW or SC2) and don’t watch any other casters. I love SC but haven’t played in several years and am still here because of the entertainment Tastosis provides. I do quite like the other SC2 casters (haven’t tried Nyoken/Scan) but nobody can do for me what the Casting Archon does.

I’m also happy to support their Patreon because of all the free entertainment I’ve enjoyed over the years.
sOs, Parting, MC and JAGW.
jorumba
Profile Joined September 2020
Germany7 Posts
December 07 2021 17:00 GMT
#72
These GSL events are a must for SC2 or SC fans all over the world.
Whenever I've time I like to watch vod of Tastosis.
think beyond borders.
bracala
Profile Joined August 2019
95 Posts
December 07 2021 18:37 GMT
#73
Any info from Artosis and Tasteless,will they cast ASTL?
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11110 Posts
December 09 2021 20:08 GMT
#74
Both tastosis and starcast. I find nyoken and scan do a better job with an analytical cast and frankly sometimes seem more excited for some casts. They are also timely.

Tastosis have presentation value. They’re still the gold standard to just have on and I lean to them for finals. They’re great if I’m working and want something there while I work.

Either way I enjoy both and it feels like a golden age for content. People should check out he staarcast grudge matches. Great players.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
iloveav
Profile Joined November 2008
Poland1484 Posts
December 10 2021 14:27 GMT
#75
I can only watch live on weekends.

Then I will watch either.
aka LRM)Cats_Paw.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3807
Soma 126
Rush 106
ToSsGirL 86
Mong 75
sorry 58
Killer 46
Counter-Strike
olofmeister11
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g7959
WinterStarcraft567
ceh9504
Happy330
Sick166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur517
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 30m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.