• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10116 users

A Tasteless Gift - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
PaeZ
Profile Joined April 2005
Mexico1627 Posts
July 16 2007 12:59 GMT
#41
This is christmas in july awesome ^^
7c.nEptuNe
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
United States153 Posts
July 16 2007 14:23 GMT
#42
bloody awesome, s2
Jonteman
Profile Joined November 2004
Sweden644 Posts
July 16 2007 14:52 GMT
#43
hoho, love
Obi-1.Kulinobi
Profile Joined March 2007
Czech Republic162 Posts
July 16 2007 15:50 GMT
#44
tasteless m1
infinity21 *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada6683 Posts
July 16 2007 16:45 GMT
#45
On July 16 2007 15:23 Xeofreestyler wrote:
Gogo john travolta!

Now that you mention it, Tasteless DOES kind of look like him O_o
Official Entusman #21
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
July 16 2007 16:49 GMT
#46
oh shit tasteless is back hey please bring me a lot of adderall i will take you to fun places and pay for your alcohol if you do ok?
why so 진지해?
~Legit~
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
United States408 Posts
July 16 2007 17:05 GMT
#47
rofl@ adderall -_-;;
LegitMatthew
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
July 16 2007 17:11 GMT
#48
cool shit =D
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
mel_ee
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
2450 Posts
July 16 2007 17:30 GMT
#49
ahhh lucky you, youre going to seoul!!

gl have fun dont choke!
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly proceeds to blow swingin swords like Shinobi
Emptyness
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
Bulgaria1016 Posts
July 16 2007 18:55 GMT
#50
On July 16 2007 21:18 Superiorwolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2007 20:19 ShcShc wrote:
Tasteless and Klazart...
yeahhhh!!

...but who will do the screaming during the action scenes?


Both, just like the Koreans do... One main screamer and one supporting one -
Klazart - PLAGUUUUU PLAGUUUUUUUUUUUU
Tasteless - IF SAVIOR WINS THIS BATTLE HE WINS TEH GAME!!!
Klazart - PLAGUUUUUUU
Tasteless - AHHHH, AHHHH, AHHHH
Klazart - OMG BRILLIANT, JUST BRILLIANT MICRO BY SAVIOR!!!
Tasteless - GEEEEGEEEEE ... oh TEEETEEE
Klazart - T_T


made my day (need to quote) - looking forward to your commentaries Tasteless .

Fall down 9 times, Get up 10.
ThePhan2m
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Norway2751 Posts
July 16 2007 19:00 GMT
#51
would be so great to see you and klazart cast togather!!
you should join up on the ventrilo cast server and co cast some games with klaz, like the OSL final 21st. Cant wait to hear more from you tastless. gl ~~ looking forward to upcoming casts
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
July 16 2007 23:41 GMT
#52
I wanna cast with you Tasteless!!!!!
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
thesmeagol
Profile Joined July 2007
Korea (South)1 Post
Last Edited: 2007-07-17 01:44:29
July 17 2007 00:45 GMT
#53
Hey guys, it's Smeagol from iTG.

Some of you may know me from my Counter-Strike commentary I have done with iTG/GGL and TsN before that. For those of you that don't know, I have been commentating for CS 1.6 and CS:S since my first major event in 2004, and I've attended many major tournaments since then as the lead commentator for Counter-Strike. I've travelled to Seoul 5 times for e-sports related trips. I've seen pro starcraft matches in person, and was even mentored by Jun il-Hoon who many consider to be the greatest in the world of Korean Starcraft commentary. I've even lived in Seoul for a period of 8 weeks for the World e-Sports Games which was a tournament that ran both WC3 and CS tournaments I've also attended the WCG grand finals with Nick last year, and really got a chance to see him in action (both commentating AND drinking). Right now I wanted to let you all know that I'll be working with Nick on a project comming up in August, the Seoul e-Sports Festival (a.k.a. e-Stars/a.k.a. e-Stars Seoul). Nick and I have been called upon to commentate the pro-starcraft and pro-warcraft 3 tournaments for this upcomming event. I have been beginning work with Nick on Starcraft commentary and although my background is in FPS games, I wanted you all to know that before I even knew what Half Life was, I was playing Starcraft. I look forward to this great opportunity to learn from someone as talented and knolwedgable as Nick, but I also look forward to be able to be the voice of Starcraft for all of you english-speakers that don't necessarily always have access to english-content for professional starcraft tournaments. I'm not listing all of my accomplishments above to wave my dick in your faces, only to let you know that I am someone who has experienced the progaming scene at its best in Korea, and the opportunity to commentate for you is an honor. I want to bring some of the dynamics and excitement that I try to bring with my FPS commentary to the RTS stage in the form of one of my most favorite games, Starcraft. So please, I may not be the most expert commentator to begin with, so don't be too hard on me, but I want you all to know that I love this game, and will do my best for the community.

Sincerely,
Jeff "Smeagol" Dickinson
Im Yo Hwan Fighting!
Seku
Profile Joined December 2006
United States313 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-19 21:09:01
July 19 2007 21:08 GMT
#54
Excellent. While it's unfortunate Klaz won't be able to cast with Tasteless as he has retired from casting, at least for quite a while, it's nice to know we have Tasteless back to fill the void. I'm just wondering about the availability of the english casts from the games in Korea. Hopefully there will be a stream with it, although that seems somewhat unlikely..
d4d
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland1066 Posts
July 20 2007 08:21 GMT
#55
Hey welcome Smeagol and gl to you and tasteless in your korean adventures!
luck is not a factor
TL+ Member
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-20 09:25:05
July 20 2007 09:21 GMT
#56
I've seen alot of smeagol's coverage of various CS matches with ITG and he's really good at what he does. Welcome and good luck!

Edit: also, iirc he lives in Seoul so theres a bonus
Zona
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
40426 Posts
July 20 2007 09:30 GMT
#57
Hi - I highly suggest that you prepare questions for your interview beforehand. (Just in case you aren't!)

I once watched some westerner interview a Korean pro, but it was quite unstructured and not smooth; the interviewer even mentioned he was thinking up questions of the spot. I think this wastes a bit of the interviewee's time and is disrespectful of the person's limited time at such an event.
"If you try responding to those absurd posts every day, you become more damaged. So I pay no attention to them at all." Jung Myung Hoon (aka Fantasy), as translated by Kimoleon
d4d
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland1066 Posts
July 21 2007 00:26 GMT
#58
On July 20 2007 18:30 Zona wrote:
Hi - I highly suggest that you prepare questions for your interview beforehand. (Just in case you aren't!)

I once watched some westerner interview a Korean pro, but it was quite unstructured and not smooth; the interviewer even mentioned he was thinking up questions of the spot. I think this wastes a bit of the interviewee's time and is disrespectful of the person's limited time at such an event.


Sounds like me
luck is not a factor
TL+ Member
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
July 21 2007 00:33 GMT
#59
Nice.
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
ATeddyBear
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Canada2843 Posts
July 21 2007 00:34 GMT
#60
On July 20 2007 18:30 Zona wrote:
Hi - I highly suggest that you prepare questions for your interview beforehand. (Just in case you aren't!)

I once watched some westerner interview a Korean pro, but it was quite unstructured and not smooth; the interviewer even mentioned he was thinking up questions of the spot. I think this wastes a bit of the interviewee's time and is disrespectful of the person's limited time at such an event.


was it tasteless interviewing rA? ??
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings69
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta28
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SpeCial 127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13533
Artosis 639
Shuttle 424
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox438
AZ_Axe107
Other Games
summit1g8142
shahzam587
Day[9].tv567
C9.Mang0384
Maynarde150
ViBE128
Trikslyr71
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP62
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv567
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.