• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8183 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 92

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 211 Next
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
August 10 2023 10:55 GMT
#1821
On August 10 2023 18:50 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2023 17:10 Oleksandr2 wrote:
Maybe we need to give players some choices: If you deserve to ban you can pay fees 100$ for project development or you will be banned for a month. I agree that interesting players like barcode shouldn't be banned forever.
Barcode can apologize and promise not to do it again. Let it be the final warning!


I dont find harassing players interesting. More annoying. Especially when they can ruin the game just because they dont feel like winning.


it is not true.
he always worries about winning. and does everything to win. You apparently never played with him in the same team.
Oleksandr2
Profile Joined February 2023
7 Posts
August 10 2023 11:06 GMT
#1822
I meant when he in a good mood he can show strong play sometimes. But yes, harrassing will cost 100$ each time for project development. Maybe we will see 10 servers soon without lags!
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-10 12:46:47
August 10 2023 11:47 GMT
#1823
Patetique,
please can you learn more about teamplay first? I am always laughing at you when you talk about it.
I understand you're trying to do a teamwork but your tactic/micro/macro are still horrible and you're not improving at all(I know you're an E ranker with 1000 bghmmr).
I would've been convinced if you had reached to A or S and said about what teamplay should be.
praxo, Minus_Zero are much better than you on it.
It's not about having a different point of view from anyone; I'm just stating the facts.
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-10 13:27:26
August 10 2023 13:08 GMT
#1824
On August 10 2023 20:47 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Patetique,
please can you learn more about teamplay first? I am always laughing at you when you talk about it.
I understand you're trying to do a teamwork but your tactic/micro/macro are still horrible and you're not improving at all(I know you're an E ranker with 1000 bghmmr).
I would've been convinced if you had reached to A or S and said about what teamplay should be.
praxo, Minus_Zero are much better than you on it.
It's not about having a different point of view from anyone; I'm just stating the facts.


im in my place..
im to slow for be C. im trying, learning, but as is.

but like player who have over 2000 games, i can have my opinion - who command player, and who not.
when u E - u build zels, hydras, tanks.. nothin extra and special. another side (its balance game) always have same noob.
but when u DCBAS.. u must to do more. somethin special. becouse at another side, again - balance, guys who have this rank with special tactik. who make minimum mistakes. and if in your team high rank who cant have this rank - u lost.

im just lost one more game with praxo.
he had 3 bases. and just hydra units.. total out of any def at base. Loop build towers for him..
in fact - he ded after first arbiter.

vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-10 14:08:40
August 10 2023 13:46 GMT
#1825
On August 10 2023 22:08 patetique wrote:
im in my place..
im to slow for be C. im trying, learning, but as is.

but like player who have over 2000 games, i can have my opinion - who command player, and who not.
when u E - u build zels, hydras, tanks.. nothin extra and special. another side (its balance game) always have same noob.
but when u DCBAS.. u must to do more. somethin special. becouse at another side, again - balance, guys who have this rank with special tactik. who make minimum mistakes. and if in your team high rank who cant have this rank - u lost.

im just lost one more game with praxo.
he had 3 bases. and just hydra units.. total out of any def at base. Loop build towers for him..
in fact - he ded after first arbiter.



This is exactly why I'm always frustrated when playing with lower rank folks like you in the same team.
Do you really think it's all his fault because of him stayed at his base? Are you sure? Most of time, it's E, F rankers who never contribute teamwork(given BC + E or F rankers team up). again, it's mostly you guys who ruining the game. Find a root cause of loss from yourself and learn from higher rankers rather than blaming.

In your theory, are both teams perfectly balanced in the game? Isn't there any gaps b/w same rankers? Do you know why bghmmr points are existing?

FYI - I usually team up with 2 Fs (Or E, F // 2 Es) in 50+ wins games. please understand how hardcore it is. I am tired of saying the same shits over and over.
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
August 10 2023 14:36 GMT
#1826
On August 10 2023 22:46 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2023 22:08 patetique wrote:
im in my place..
im to slow for be C. im trying, learning, but as is.

but like player who have over 2000 games, i can have my opinion - who command player, and who not.
when u E - u build zels, hydras, tanks.. nothin extra and special. another side (its balance game) always have same noob.
but when u DCBAS.. u must to do more. somethin special. becouse at another side, again - balance, guys who have this rank with special tactik. who make minimum mistakes. and if in your team high rank who cant have this rank - u lost.

im just lost one more game with praxo.
he had 3 bases. and just hydra units.. total out of any def at base. Loop build towers for him..
in fact - he ded after first arbiter.



This is exactly why I'm always frustrated when playing with lower rank folks like you in the same team.
Do you really think it's all his fault because of him stayed at his base? Are you sure? Most of time, it's E, F rankers who never contribute teamwork(given BC + E or F rankers team up). again, it's mostly you guys who ruining the game. Find a root cause of loss from yourself and learn from higher rankers rather than blaming.

In your theory, are both teams perfectly balanced in the game? Isn't there any gaps b/w same rankers? Do you know why bghmmr points are existing?

FYI - I usually team up with 2 Fs (Or E, F // 2 Es) in 50+ wins games. please understand how hardcore it is. I am tired of saying the same shits over and over.


if E rank will play how A rank, he will A rank, and u just get another E rank in team)) as is.

about team up. im totaly agree with u. team SEF always lost to CCC. but bghmmr cout will same..but just this way for balance.
Galierie
Profile Joined December 2022
22 Posts
August 10 2023 14:45 GMT
#1827
Lepacione. How many times is he going to get away with not helping teammates and leaving early all the time? And bullshit strategy like sending all of his scvs to attack in the start of the game? he is ruining a lot of games.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
August 10 2023 14:59 GMT
#1828
Don't cloud the topic. I am saying in 99%, C rank doesn't need stupid tactics/guide from E/F rank. What you're telling is you're better and higher rankers and they should take your advice. don't complain about C rank play, instead go play hard to get there first.

With regard to 'balance', I mean the bots CANNOT balance the game 100%. I would say around 60~70%.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-10 17:55:59
August 10 2023 15:58 GMT
#1829
On August 10 2023 13:06 Oleksandr2 wrote:
I meant when he in a good mood he can show strong play sometimes. But yes, harrassing will cost 100$ each time for project development. Maybe we will see 10 servers soon without lags!


@ Patetique, Oleksandr2,

I'm one of those players who gets a lot of blames here, but I've also noticed that I have some very supportive mates,
and I know that such support is rarely given to those who are banned, so your supports are overwhelmingly heartwarming. I deeply appreciate for your kind words, thank you.
I feel a bond of humanity with you, people I don't know and who may have had different upbringings.


However, I would like to ask you to refrain from advocating for me from now. There are two reasons for this.

Firstly, because those who wish to ban me are not interested in discussing the message, but only in attacking the messenger. These discussions can never be compromised or established, because the purpose and reason for discussing the issue in the first phase are totally different. In short, it is a waste of your time, energy, and mind.


Secondly, to Haxby, who reported me, I have no intention of apologising, nor do I feel any need to.
I was banned for breaking the rules of the game, not for any human failings.
I previously felt guilty towards the player millioner4e who reported me based on BM(rather than BAN reason), and got his forgiveness through a sincere apology here on the forums and on bnet. I am proud that self-reflection and insight into wrongful behaviour was well done.
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28070515

However, this case(unvisioning against BM, ruining play) is different. I only broke the rules of the game once, it's Haxby who repeated the wilful negligence and BM, and now it's clear that this precedent will have a huge impact on the future of the bghmmr world. Even if the situation were reversed back to then, I would repeat the same behavior to him and choose to be banned.

My point of view is that Haxby has to apologize to me, but I don't want he does this, nor do I intend to accept his apology, and I will use the precedent to keep bullying him at every game.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-10 17:57:54
August 10 2023 16:31 GMT
#1830
On September 11 2022 13:32 MeSaber wrote:
Im well known sure, trashtalker not so much. You on the other hand got 17 posts and most is probably in here defending how stupid decisions uve done, trying to keep yourself from a ban. And that in itself is lame AF.

Innocent until proven guilty and i bring the proof that you are guilty for leaving games after they start. If this was your first time i dont really care, you do it once and most likely more times to earn your filthy S rank status.

So next time i get matched in your team i know i play with a teampicker and is for me something really dirty and frowned upon since many years back.

This is what happens when you add stats and mmr to a game, you see people that are better to have in your team and without any repecusions you can leave when game starts and feel good about it, just like you did.

If this bot had only people like you it would be a sad short story for sure.




Yeah, even though you(MeSaber) always criticize me, nevertheless, I totally agree on your opinion on this post.

Today I looked through the past posts in this thread, and now I am very much sure that TT_TT(BW ID) is using multiple IDs in TL forum for advoating his opinion, manipulating public opinions.
[image loading]


[image loading]


I say both Jealous and vfsjhvfsjh are his TL forum ID - Both of them are Koreans, but appears around similar time, same thoughts/writing patterns with stupid logics but advocate each other all the time, both flatters to administrator so hard. Also, Jealous used to type his BW ID symbols(TT_TT) in several TL posts.
[image loading]


[image loading]


Now I fully understand all the situation.
In recent few days, regarding my issue, Jealous showed up to blame me(though he said we don't know each other), but he always disappeared when I asked his BW ID.
Everything clear. Jealous is TT_TT, and he uses this ID in this bghmmr forum for manipulating public opinion.

Hope he turns off TL forum and starts Twitter, Thread, whaterver, to achieve his deep ambitions on politic plays.


BTW @TT_TT,
I am so curious why you were reporting wbf for leaving?
[image loading]


On bnet, I used to keep saying in public, regarding 4 stat managers(TT_TT // wbf // ArtOfSkate // CoolPapa) in mmrbot games, as you know.
I know that you already had many complaints from several players in TL forum about your leavings, and you used to answer them that it is no problem to leave before game starts, didn't you?
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27987727

wbf also leaves quite frequently, but for sure he leaves before game starts like you, and much less than you. Even more, wbf recently does not leave so much than before, and I am saying to him "wbf became a man.".
At least you are not entitled to blame wbf for "leaving reason", since you are the CEO position among 4 stat managers.


Now I know you very well, so I don't feel any interests on you. That's why I don't even try to talk or fight with you recently. But whenever there is issue about me, you keep appear with multiple TL forum IDs(Jealous, vfsjhvfsjh), and use your useless MANpower to blame me, pretending not knowing me. What a PUSSY!
I can understand. Because, for you, I am the biggest threat letting people know that you are a "stat manager", so you want to remove me as much as you can.


Wait, wait...One more thing about your inconsistency.
When I mention 4 stat managers list(TT_TT // wbf // ArtOfSkate // CoolPapa), you are always pissed up and we start controversy.
But in this forum, you also shared this kind of player list to avoid playing with.
[image loading]

You are ok to do this kind of shit to others, but others cannot to you? You are a fucking hypocrite!

Anyway, you are a very pitiful person, full of contradictions, whose narcissism is so strong that normal communication with outside is almost impossible, but you are very conscious of what others think of you.
- In short, you are a person who lacks self-esteem.


Bring your first TL ID, second ID, third ID whatever.
I don't exchange any alphabet with you anymore.

User was banned for this post.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
August 10 2023 16:53 GMT
#1831
Man this thread is a goldmine. When I was a kid BGH was the chill map!

Mr Barcode what in the name of Zeus are you talking about?

‘Manipulating public opinion’. Bro, you’re not like Edward Snowden or something, you’re just some bloke who plays a custom game of a borderline ancient parent videogame.

Christ on a fucking bike man you come off horrendously in half your posts, chill the bap as we would say over here
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-10 18:14:11
August 10 2023 17:41 GMT
#1832
Thanks Barcode for involving me in your pathetic conversation. I'm fairly certain you will eventually be banned from the TL community, considering I've observed that many individuals who had continuously created/engaged in toxic conversations ended up facing community bans.

Allow me to present some facts upfront:

1. I am not 'jealous'; I am simply ROFL. XD I dislike wasting my time creating a fake account to impersonate someone else. In short, I don't behave like you(i.e. using IIIIIII, redacting some in screenshots). are you a paranoid or what? lol

2. The list of E/F rankers(though a bit outdated) is for SAB. I aim to spare them from the stress of dealing with combination of 'noobs' and 'non-team players'. Nevertheless, a few E/F players are attempting to adopt a team player attitude (I concede that Patetique is a team player but requires more practice). This does not apply to you, a C ranker. . There's no value in teaming up with you.

3. I had a reason for requesting a ban on wbf. He left the game right after it started, three times in a row. That's what prompted my comment about rule-breaking.

you can call me stats manager I don't care. I just leave if the bots don't balance the game well. Admin knows it doesn't 100% work. so it is my right to refuse the game, and I leave before start.
I've been having lots of missing games like the below, but I never claimed. I can play again for win. I never beg like you.

[image loading]


Allow me to share one more thing:

This isn't about team play, SC, bghmmr, or teamwork. Instead, it concerns your mental health and your isolation from society in real life.

Consider giving yourself a chance to socialize and connect with others. Doing so can help alleviate unnecessary worries and help you manage any underlying anger.

mark the below again.
"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
August 10 2023 21:24 GMT
#1833
<3 me some BGH drama
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
August 10 2023 23:54 GMT
#1834
A barcode who registered in June of 2023 is demanding to know other people's AKAs and suspects them of smurfing... on online forums.

LOL you can't make this shit up.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
August 11 2023 02:06 GMT
#1835
On August 11 2023 08:54 Jealous wrote:
A barcode who registered in June of 2023 is demanding to know other people's AKAs and suspects them of smurfing... on online forums.

LOL you can't make this shit up.

It’s fucking phenomenal lmao
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
August 11 2023 15:55 GMT
#1836
[image loading]

yosh1_0
Profile Joined April 2023
34 Posts
August 11 2023 16:00 GMT
#1837
[image loading]


[image loading]


Please Ban DAVOSeu for attacking teammate. Thank you. I am sorry for the poor screen shot without a name. Attached is also the copy of post game report from bghmmr.com
leonardorm
Profile Joined August 2022
34 Posts
August 11 2023 17:52 GMT
#1838
ban request for id:
ChatGPT5
[image loading]

starts game and leaves..
Netto.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland523 Posts
August 11 2023 17:55 GMT
#1839
Is there any discord for bgh community? That could be a good place to socialize and flame each other after the games
Be the change you want to see in the world.
Bar code
Profile Joined August 2023
Madagascar4 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-11 18:48:21
August 11 2023 18:42 GMT
#1840
@ kurrrak,

1. What do you want to talk?
2. Is it mmr game?
3. Clarify which barcodes is it.
4. BM is no more reason for ban.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 484
Hyuk 468
Leta 123
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft468
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick891
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1092
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 20m
INu's Battles
6h 20m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 20m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 20m
Replay Cast
17h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.