• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:51
CEST 04:51
KST 11:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7773 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 93

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 211 Next
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
August 11 2023 18:52 GMT
#1841
Welcome to TL bar code! You have a remarkably similar name to someone who was recently banned
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Bar code
Profile Joined August 2023
Madagascar4 Posts
August 11 2023 19:02 GMT
#1842
@MeSaber

https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27937883
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28088550

Much fun, you another contradictory hypocrite.
Bar code
Profile Joined August 2023
Madagascar4 Posts
August 11 2023 19:06 GMT
#1843
@WombaT

Yeah, cause I am not pussy like you guys.
Hide nothing, always go straight.

User was banned for this post.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
August 11 2023 19:22 GMT
#1844
Admin, Bar code = IIIIIII, he came back with another nick. I believe you permaban those even though they returned with new id. please ban him for peaceful community.
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
August 11 2023 19:33 GMT
#1845
On August 12 2023 02:52 leonardorm wrote:
ban request for id:
ChatGPT5
starts game and leaves..


All love praxo)))
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-11 19:37:15
August 11 2023 19:36 GMT
#1846
On August 12 2023 04:22 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Admin, Bar code = IIIIIII, he came back with another nick. I believe you permaban those even though they returned with new id. please ban him for peaceful community.


No.. he get ban for unvision..
to much guys get ban, rejoin, and havent problems.
barcode - in law now) u cant ask his ban..
unlove him - not ban case..
Bar code
Profile Joined August 2023
Madagascar4 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-11 19:39:12
August 11 2023 19:36 GMT
#1847
@TT_TT

You are always terrified of my presence.
I understand. I am killer of disgusting hypocrites.

If you don't know why I was banned here in TL forum, then don't cry, just go back to your daily hobby(stat managing).
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
August 11 2023 20:12 GMT
#1848
On August 12 2023 02:55 Netto. wrote:
Is there any discord for bgh community? That could be a good place to socialize and flame each other after the games

I created a Discord server BGH community. It's not very active at the moment, but feel free to join and help make it more active

Use this link to join - https://discord.gg/QZfk3UfCjt
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
August 11 2023 20:24 GMT
#1849
On August 12 2023 04:36 Bar code wrote:
@TT_TT

You are always terrified of my presence.
I understand. I am killer of disgusting hypocrites.

If you don't know why I was banned here in TL forum, then don't cry, just go back to your daily hobby(stat managing).


I've seen many cases that ppl like you get banned from this forum. you will see and get banned again.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-11 23:38:32
August 11 2023 21:43 GMT
#1850
On August 12 2023 04:36 patetique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2023 04:22 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Admin, Bar code = IIIIIII, he came back with another nick. I believe you permaban those even though they returned with new id. please ban him for peaceful community.


No.. he get ban for unvision..
to much guys get ban, rejoin, and havent problems.
barcode - in law now) u cant ask his ban..
unlove him - not ban case..


you have to differentiate the banning rule b/w bghmmr and TL community. anyway, he broke both rules. XD
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
August 12 2023 01:03 GMT
#1851
On August 12 2023 04:06 Bar code wrote:
@WombaT

Yeah, cause I am not pussy like you guys.
Hide nothing, always go straight.

User was banned for this post.


you asked for it. come back with new nicks and get banned everyday.
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1465 Posts
August 12 2023 05:59 GMT
#1852
lllllllllllllll was just banned by Seeker.

That account was created on 2023-06-12 18:09:16 and had 34 posts.

Reason: Hello. I'm sorry but as a rule, we do not allow barcode accounts on TL. There was a time back in 2012/2013 when the barcode craze made people start registering barcode accounts on TL and we had to ban them all. I'm not sure how we missed yours, and allowed you to have it for all these months, but it's still not allowed. Our apologies for not catching you sooner.

However, please feel free to register a new account on TL if you want to continue to be a part of this community.

-------------

Bar code was just banned by tofucake.

That account was created on 2023-08-12 03:36:18 and had 4 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


This doesnt add up somehow
mada mada dane
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
August 12 2023 08:29 GMT
#1853
On August 12 2023 04:06 Bar code wrote:
@WombaT

Yeah, cause I am not pussy like you guys.
Hide nothing, always go straight.

User was banned for this post.


Hide nothing? Ure name is literally anonymous mode.
-.-
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27456 Posts
August 12 2023 10:27 GMT
#1854
On August 12 2023 14:59 kAra wrote:
lllllllllllllll was just banned by Seeker.

That account was created on 2023-06-12 18:09:16 and had 34 posts.

Reason: Hello. I'm sorry but as a rule, we do not allow barcode accounts on TL. There was a time back in 2012/2013 when the barcode craze made people start registering barcode accounts on TL and we had to ban them all. I'm not sure how we missed yours, and allowed you to have it for all these months, but it's still not allowed. Our apologies for not catching you sooner.

However, please feel free to register a new account on TL if you want to continue to be a part of this community.

-------------

Bar code was just banned by tofucake.

That account was created on 2023-08-12 03:36:18 and had 4 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


This doesnt add up somehow

Yeah, that said they did immediately start posting like an asshole so maybe it’s that?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1465 Posts
August 12 2023 11:17 GMT
#1855
im not here to defend anybody, but bgh without some banter is not bgh

just feeling this was not even close to being ban worthy
mada mada dane
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
August 12 2023 12:20 GMT
#1856
On August 12 2023 20:17 kAra wrote:
im not here to defend anybody, but bgh without some banter is not bgh

just feeling this was not even close to being ban worthy



understood, having said that with regard to bar code, we have to ban(and we had some cases for banning toxic creator in the past) for either reason. imagine keep him in the community, will you be happy? we're okay to take constructive criticism, however, it's just anger/contempt/curse that he was making.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
August 12 2023 12:22 GMT
#1857
On August 12 2023 17:29 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2023 04:06 Bar code wrote:
@WombaT

Yeah, cause I am not pussy like you guys.
Hide nothing, always go straight.

User was banned for this post.


Hide nothing? Ure name is literally anonymous mode.


He doesn't have a mirror in his house.
Dio boia
Profile Joined August 2023
36 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-13 04:03:04
August 13 2023 03:44 GMT
#1858
@ TT_TT


False rumors you made about me, putting with all your wishes, was so much fun to read.
You are really afraid of me, I know that.

I was only banned for violating TL's ID rules(barcode related), not for having problems with my activity history.
But your plan is only to remove me, so you're scribbling here with all your lies about why I was banned. It's really not worth reading.
I don't need to share my TMI with you, but contrary to your expectations and wishes, TL staff have been very welcoming to me under my new username.

You may be very annoyed, because several players have already questioned about my ban in this thread, expressed their oppositions. So what you said "we have to ban" is just strong wish that you and your team have.
But you act like, what I say is always right, and they are law, justice.
Frankly I am totally not interested how you think, but don't try to force me into your thoughs and logics.

A "community" is a diverse group of people with different ideas, but you always impose a uniform direction (which is probably what you ideally want).The idea of forcing individuals to think and speak, imposing your ideas, and banning anyone who disagrees is really disgusting. - It's like totalitarianism, fascism.
I despise that kind of thinking, and if that's the direction this community is headed, I leave here of my own free will.

You are a person with ideas and thoughts that are completely opposite of mine, but I do not ask or want you banned. I disagree with most of your ideas, but you are entitled to your own thoughts and freedom of speech.
Likewise, on bnet, you have the freedom to leave every game before start, and I have the freedom to call those behaviors as stat managing/stat manager as complaint.


Anyway, I have one good news for you.
For your coward behavior of creating and amplifying fake rumors about me in public, I could simply execute you with just few words and logics, but that would require me to waste my valuable time on you and your team.
I'd rather share that time with my BW plays and those around me, which are far more precious than you.
So here, I will not be active as often as I would like.

Live humbly, recognizing that there are many people who have different ideas than you. The world is much bigger than you imagine, you experience.
Dio boia
Profile Joined August 2023
36 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-13 04:09:11
August 13 2023 04:07 GMT
#1859
On August 12 2023 17:29 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2023 04:06 Bar code wrote:
@WombaT

Yeah, cause I am not pussy like you guys.
Hide nothing, always go straight.

User was banned for this post.


Hide nothing? Ure name is literally anonymous mode.



You didnt answer the question why you apply disgusting different standard to me. Whats the purpose.
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=27937883
https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28088550
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-13 06:01:37
August 13 2023 05:42 GMT
#1860
On August 13 2023 12:44 Dio boia wrote:
@ TT_TT


False rumors you made about me, putting with all your wishes, was so much fun to read.
You are really afraid of me, I know that.

I was only banned for violating TL's ID rules(barcode related), not for having problems with my activity history.
But your plan is only to remove me, so you're scribbling here with all your lies about why I was banned. It's really not worth reading.
I don't need to share my TMI with you, but contrary to your expectations and wishes, TL staff have been very welcoming to me under my new username.

You may be very annoyed, because several players have already questioned about my ban in this thread, expressed their oppositions. So what you said "we have to ban" is just strong wish that you and your team have.
But you act like, what I say is always right, and they are law, justice.
Frankly I am totally not interested how you think, but don't try to force me into your thoughs and logics.

A "community" is a diverse group of people with different ideas, but you always impose a uniform direction (which is probably what you ideally want).The idea of forcing individuals to think and speak, imposing your ideas, and banning anyone who disagrees is really disgusting. - It's like totalitarianism, fascism.
I despise that kind of thinking, and if that's the direction this community is headed, I leave here of my own free will.

You are a person with ideas and thoughts that are completely opposite of mine, but I do not ask or want you banned. I disagree with most of your ideas, but you are entitled to your own thoughts and freedom of speech.
Likewise, on bnet, you have the freedom to leave every game before start, and I have the freedom to call those behaviors as stat managing/stat manager as complaint.


Anyway, I have one good news for you.
For your coward behavior of creating and amplifying fake rumors about me in public, I could simply execute you with just few words and logics, but that would require me to waste my valuable time on you and your team.
I'd rather share that time with my BW plays and those around me, which are far more precious than you.
So here, I will not be active as often as I would like.

Live humbly, recognizing that there are many people who have different ideas than you. The world is much bigger than you imagine, you experience.


All your trashtalking is what yourself did. Look back and how you've been having hilarious conversation.
do you really think your thread is healthy and convincing the folks? LOL
you're just nothing but just a casual keyboard warrior hidden behind anonymity. we all know how you've grown and educated.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10399
JimRising 845
WinterStarcraft333
ViBE103
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush711
• Lourlo351
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 9m
INu's Battles
9h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 9m
Replay Cast
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.