• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8201 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 44

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 211 Next
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
March 25 2022 11:18 GMT
#861
On March 25 2022 11:03 Matias_SC wrote:
player BG-BlackProtosS using maphack. I can send you the replay cos I have no idea how to upload it here.

How can you tell he's using maphack? Upload to https://repmastered.app/upload and post the link here.
https://repmastered.icza.net
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
March 25 2022 21:14 GMT
#862
On March 25 2022 04:28 HaN- wrote:
Reporting Rank(F)Gamer, very bm.


On March 25 2022 11:03 Matias_SC wrote:
player BG-BlackProtosS using maphack. I can send you the replay cos I have no idea how to upload it here.


Could you provide date and hour of those games and players involved? In terms of map hack, I'm not sure how to determine is somebody is using it...
https://bghmmr.eu
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
March 26 2022 03:15 GMT
#863
[image loading]
[image loading]

you can see from the print screen I was preparing to drop and he have no way to know I was coming but his army go straight to the drop. from the print screen you can see the players that was in-game and hour it was around 1:30
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
March 26 2022 03:16 GMT
#864
[image loading]

second print screen
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
March 26 2022 03:23 GMT
#865
https://repmastered.app/game/LU6-pqK44x4WUIGSvokJfSJUc0FtVEy3lqGvACLIVSQ

please have a look from min 11
badbeatpete
Profile Joined October 2020
28 Posts
March 26 2022 05:05 GMT
#866
I watched the replay out of curiosity and there are multiple reasons why I don't think he was hacking.
1. He scv scouts at the beginning of the game.
2. He gets caught off guard by dts.
3. At 11 minutes he uses a scan on your main leaving himself 22 energy. This doesn't make sense if he has full vision of your base.
4. His scan reveals you morphing a lot of lurkers under multiple overlords.
5. He then scv scouts and sees there are no units coming and you moved your damaged lurker that was outside his base.

Just as an aside, would you be ok with people getting banned based on one instance of circumstantial evidence? Is this a fair and reasonable policy to you?
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-03-26 14:15:13
March 26 2022 05:07 GMT
#867
Retracted my statement, this guy is an A player. There is nothing weird about this game.

http://bghmmr.eu/player.php?player=BG-BlackProtosS

My advice for you the Zerg, unload Overlords faster next time and you would have been alright.
-.-
wimpwimpwimp
Profile Joined May 2012
174 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-03-26 19:03:35
March 26 2022 19:00 GMT
#868
I don't think this player should be banned based on this replay alone, but there's certainly enough strange stuff going on here to raise suspicion:

1) He doesn't scout at all except his neighbor once and the 10:45 scan. You could argue the protosses should have been scouting more thoroughly, but they didn't.

2) Playing t against zzp, it's just a bonkers move to stop producing marines when you've got only four, and float all your barracks to your neighbour. Unless of course you know there's no zerglings coming your way.

3) With regards to the dts, he does start to make an engineering bay as soon as the attack on 6 is over. He "should" have made a scanner also, but he was about to die to dragoons, so his focus may have been elsewhere.

4) His rating (2502) seems a little high in relation to the level of skill demonstrated here. Making academy before refinery, his scouting and decision making as discussed above, etc.

5) Finally there's the timing of his reaction to the drop at 11:15. A drop should be expected, and him moving his marines right after the drop is on its way could be a coincidence, but he even emptied the bunker at his door.

The botched attack at 5:25 does weaken the case however. If he had known about the colony to the left, he would / should have waited for a bigger army.
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-03-26 20:04:41
March 26 2022 19:29 GMT
#869
Hio, guys i was in the game , he dont hack he dont make any def vs dts . The only reason why he thinks he hack was because he kill his drope. he could well imagine. Hes Mad thats the report and we won the game, sorry Matias but good players think along with us and it was not inconsiderable that a lurker drope would come.
I don't see any indication that he's hacking and I've already had a few games against him. It was never the case. but just my humble opinion.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
March 27 2022 00:44 GMT
#870
right, so beWaterMyFriend why do you lie? you were NOT in that game! I played before you many times and there is no player there playing with your APM from this perspective you have a good APM so please don't lie! Now if you really look at the rep you will see his focus was on zerg(me) and just watch slow from the 11 min only with what he sees then watch again with the map revealed and have a look when I load my overlords and his marines. it was just a coincidence? I don't think so.
now, badbeatpete, would you be ok with people cheating and not being banned? do you have any idea how many people was banned unfairly? ask beWaterMyFriend he use to report people but he is not playing as a team and then he starts crying here cos his team attack him and yeah the rules are rules no warning, nothing just baned, is that right? in this scenario lets install all maphack and play.
anyway, he can be banned or not I can live with that. but trust me I know what I played and I know when a player is using maphack and I'm 100% he is using it.
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
March 27 2022 01:30 GMT
#871
Hi there,
You know 100% that he's hacking, just like you know I'm lying or wasn't in said game. (I went in and looked at the relay after the game) You have no proof he's hacking. Of course I'm against hacking, but everyone who's seen and posted the replay so far couldn't find anything suspicious.
badbeatpete
Profile Joined October 2020
28 Posts
March 27 2022 02:18 GMT
#872
On March 27 2022 09:44 Matias_SC wrote:
right, so beWaterMyFriend why do you lie? you were NOT in that game! I played before you many times and there is no player there playing with your APM from this perspective you have a good APM so please don't lie! Now if you really look at the rep you will see his focus was on zerg(me) and just watch slow from the 11 min only with what he sees then watch again with the map revealed and have a look when I load my overlords and his marines. it was just a coincidence? I don't think so.
now, badbeatpete, would you be ok with people cheating and not being banned? do you have any idea how many people was banned unfairly? ask beWaterMyFriend he use to report people but he is not playing as a team and then he starts crying here cos his team attack him and yeah the rules are rules no warning, nothing just baned, is that right? in this scenario lets install all maphack and play.
anyway, he can be banned or not I can live with that. but trust me I know what I played and I know when a player is using maphack and I'm 100% he is using it.


Leading up to the moment in question, the player scanned your main leaving himself with almost no comsat energy. Sent an scv to scout the outside of his base. Then sends an scv to start a turret on the right side of his base. It is very obvious he is thinking a drop is coming. Unloading the bunker prior is not even a risky move because he has a scouting scv outside his base. Another point of interest in the game nobody brought up is when he gets attacked by a large number of zerglings at his front, but reacts slowly, not bringing scvs to repair quickly.

In light of all the evidence that suggests this player is not hacking (the scv scouts, scans, unprepared for dts, slow response to large ling attack) you say you are 100% sure he is hacking based on ONE move. Now if another person could review all the games you've played and found ONE moment that looked odd, should you get banned as well?
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
March 27 2022 03:47 GMT
#873
one man wise he said "there is no point to arguing with stupid people they will win easily with their experience" I'm not saying it I just do not argue with anyone, my mistake. he is slayer_boxer is too good with this game, his skill is impeccable, okay? my bad! you won guys. Is everyone happy? Have Fun! Good Game! Cheers!
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
March 27 2022 06:57 GMT
#874
Be like water my friend; be like water
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
March 27 2022 10:11 GMT
#875
No matter what you cant ban on just THAT failed drop.

You also need to realize if you dropped lurkers at once you might have killed him, instead you ran overlords to death and thats the end of the case.
-.-
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
March 27 2022 13:46 GMT
#876
It's nice that you all stamped us as stupid without justification :D it was about you calling someone a hacker and your "justification" is very thin. You don't have to vote us, and it's not about who's "right" or wrong, but if you accuse someone of something and we're supposed to trust you blindly, I'd call that stupid, no offense.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
March 30 2022 09:15 GMT
#877
On March 25 2022 11:03 Matias_SC wrote:
player BG-BlackProtosS using maphack. I can send you the replay cos I have no idea how to upload it here.


Hi!

I've seen the replay and I have to say I'm not convinced that BG-BlackProtosS have used map hack. I am also not 100% sure that it didn't happen, but I'm not going to ban somebody just because there is some chance of hacking.

Players of high rank are usually good because they can predict strategies used by other players. The scan just before the drop reveals that units are waiting in base and overlords are not over mineral lines where they usually reside. I can believe that an experienced player immediately recognized that the drop is coming.
https://bghmmr.eu
d4d
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland1066 Posts
April 03 2022 22:54 GMT
#878
I still have the issue about the bot not seeing me as I come in the lobby... I have to rejoin or the game won't start. Is it a known issue, or is it just me the bot do not like?
luck is not a factor
TL+ Member
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
April 04 2022 00:54 GMT
#879
now... just have a look at the rep and the conversation at the beginning and judge for yourself.
https://repmastered.app/game/Elw3n9iFgbhrqGA1iuBXFMuRnFeAvErVNAPbxxsNS9k
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
April 04 2022 01:01 GMT
#880
another one just have a look at this rep. it is a team game. my team never help and WATASZEF killing my base, the rules are rules, he will be banned? I don't think so. artofrush no help no opening he will be? I don't think so... let's see what the admin said
https://repmastered.app/game/CT8QC3dmjskroS3SUOOmq3X3E5QkDaRrUhmgXjSbDZM
D3AD-R3TARD will you do something about it? how about the other rep(on top of this post) do you need more evidence of hacking?

Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 32
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1614
StarCastTV_EN31
INu's Battles
1h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 1m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.