• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10585 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 162

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 212 Next
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-02-15 17:23:25
February 15 2025 17:21 GMT
#3221
On February 15 2025 07:36 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2025 07:28 Wormer wrote:
On February 15 2025 06:39 Che cazzo wrote:
On February 15 2025 03:30 Wormer wrote:
On February 14 2025 19:43 Che cazzo wrote:
Turn rate 12/16 whatever is, it has nothing to do with lobby pings, but only relates to in-game.


You're wrong here -- it is known that lobby pings now (since remastered I think) actually depend on the turn rate setting.


Give me the source that lobby pings depend on turn rate setting.
Is it Blizzard official or your assumption?

Doubting Thomas, who is not interested in anything but quarrels and fights with people. I am not the one who going to dispel your ignorance. Investigate this question on your own if you really want to know.



No, If you suggest source I admit.
I am not interested in "quarrels and fights", but I feel disgusting who randomly saying things without facts/responsibilities, to blame others.


Everybody judges others by himself. I am not that low to say "random things" just to blame others.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
February 16 2025 00:14 GMT
#3222
Now, just inspect this replay and pay attention to minute 12 before the scan. Keep an eye on the corsairs from CentauriProxima and pay attention to his apm.
I know D3AD-R3TARD do not ban him cos he wants like solid proof/evidence, now I'm just asking D3AD-R3TARD what kind of evidence you need, can you give us 2 examples of evidence?
I guess you know he will not upload the same replay from his perspective to inspect, and I guess you know we don't have access to his computer. Even the kLauncher can't "see" everything, especially if you quickly open and close the maphack.
If someone tells me it was pure luck or his skills I'm wondering why he is not winning euromilion...just saying
btw do you want to upload more replays like this, just let me know I have plenty
https://repmastered.icza.net/game/ZBLq7KhfHcjFEXFFCP4LnSHMjS3yVYUUuE6-FCX7vFE

Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-02-16 01:57:44
February 16 2025 01:53 GMT
#3223
On February 16 2025 09:14 Matias_SC wrote:
Now, just inspect this replay and pay attention to minute 12 before the scan. Keep an eye on the corsairs from CentauriProxima and pay attention to his apm.
I know D3AD-R3TARD do not ban him cos he wants like solid proof/evidence, now I'm just asking D3AD-R3TARD what kind of evidence you need, can you give us 2 examples of evidence?
I guess you know he will not upload the same replay from his perspective to inspect, and I guess you know we don't have access to his computer. Even the kLauncher can't "see" everything, especially if you quickly open and close the maphack.
If someone tells me it was pure luck or his skills I'm wondering why he is not winning euromilion...just saying
btw do you want to upload more replays like this, just let me know I have plenty
https://repmastered.icza.net/game/ZBLq7KhfHcjFEXFFCP4LnSHMjS3yVYUUuE6-FCX7vFE



You are such a flat earther psychopath.
Upload all those plenty replays. (Of course I don't see, but interested in your paranoia stories.)

User was warned for this post
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-02-16 01:57:21
February 16 2025 01:57 GMT
#3224

kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
February 16 2025 10:12 GMT
#3225
On February 08 2025 21:35 kurrrak wrote:
------------------------------------
Ban report:
Game ID: 20250208/132220,
User: TonyTouch,
Reason: starts killing ally's SCVs at 1 o'clock at 10:26 min.
------------------------------------



Ally kill reports became irrelevant?
Kazim1
Profile Joined November 2020
28 Posts
February 16 2025 13:44 GMT
#3226
How does lag warning work? Players with yellow bar should be banned. Period.
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
February 16 2025 18:18 GMT
#3227
I need some kind of script to join the SAB game. I mash refresh before it appears, and it's 6/6
rich-
Profile Joined February 2008
United States144 Posts
February 16 2025 19:43 GMT
#3228
We need an SA bot on weekends especially. The SAB bot fills before 1 second.
Let us donate the costs of the additional bot and you put it out on weekends and see how popular it is.
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
February 16 2025 19:53 GMT
#3229
I'll chip in. I suggested this Dec '23 xD
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
February 16 2025 19:54 GMT
#3230
I think part of the headache for him is verifying all those stupid reports and bugfixing
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10397 Posts
February 17 2025 00:25 GMT
#3231
On February 17 2025 04:54 mrc17 wrote:
I think part of the headache for him is verifying all those stupid reports and bugfixing

Yea, if I was running this project and every week there are 2 new pages of drama, reports that are not a violation of rules, and entitled + sarcastic posts like this one:

On February 16 2025 19:12 kurrrak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2025 21:35 kurrrak wrote:
------------------------------------
Ban report:
Game ID: 20250208/132220,
User: TonyTouch,
Reason: starts killing ally's SCVs at 1 o'clock at 10:26 min.
------------------------------------



Ally kill reports became irrelevant?


Then I wouldn't feel motivated to keep up with the thread on a regular basis either. I'd just say "lol fuck this" and ignore this thread + the complainers. Why continue to invest time and effort if posts like kurrrak's are what you get in return?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
mrc17
Profile Joined June 2008
44 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-02-18 14:34:06
February 18 2025 14:31 GMT
#3232
I know what you mean. I get that auto-bans are an attempt at that, and I agree maphacking is not an issue. As D3AD-R3TARD mentioned for one it's Blizzard's job. Secondly, this is not a money league and the impact on game is probably negligable anyway given 6 players. I'd personally be pissed if someone abused some kind of SCV-stacking hack though :D

Lag is sort of an issue, but I can live with that, as long as it's not too common, and it isn't. The only real solution is to make bots on different servers and that's probably not gonna fly
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
February 19 2025 14:45 GMT
#3233
On February 17 2025 09:25 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2025 04:54 mrc17 wrote:
I think part of the headache for him is verifying all those stupid reports and bugfixing

Yea, if I was running this project and every week there are 2 new pages of drama, reports that are not a violation of rules, and entitled + sarcastic posts like this one:

Show nested quote +
On February 16 2025 19:12 kurrrak wrote:
On February 08 2025 21:35 kurrrak wrote:
------------------------------------
Ban report:
Game ID: 20250208/132220,
User: TonyTouch,
Reason: starts killing ally's SCVs at 1 o'clock at 10:26 min.
------------------------------------



Ally kill reports became irrelevant?


Then I wouldn't feel motivated to keep up with the thread on a regular basis either. I'd just say "lol fuck this" and ignore this thread + the complainers. Why continue to invest time and effort if posts like kurrrak's are what you get in return?


What you mean by "sarcastic"? That was serious question about genuine report.
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1467 Posts
February 19 2025 17:53 GMT
#3234
bot didnt record my last 3 matches, could you check if you find time?
mada mada dane
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 19 2025 21:23 GMT
#3235
7900XTX, TonyTouch and GosuFear were banned. I couldn't confirm .1. unallying in this game. Maybe that was some other game.

Sorry for late resonse. I had lots of work lately. Team kills are still meet with permanent ban.
https://bghmmr.eu
7900xtx
Profile Joined February 2025
3 Posts
February 19 2025 23:04 GMT
#3236
unban
reason : my pc room in on fire
so ??????
.
even if i am going to be burned to death,should i still persist in playing games ?
.
someone said i always leave the game ,did i lose that game ?
we have already won , my house is on fire ,and i must leave the game to extinguish it.
.


7900xtx
Profile Joined February 2025
3 Posts
February 19 2025 23:06 GMT
#3237
unban
reason : my pc room in on fire
so ??????
.
even if i am going to be burned to death,should i still persist in playing games ?
.
someone said i always leave the game ,did i lose that game ?
we have already won , my house is on fire ,and i must leave the game to extinguish it.
7900xtx
Profile Joined February 2025
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2025-02-19 23:06:40
February 19 2025 23:06 GMT
#3238
unban
reason : my pc room in on fire
so ??????
.
even if i am going to be burned to death,should i still persist in playing games ?
.
someone said i always leave the game ,did i lose that game ?
we have already won , my house is on fire ,and i must leave the game to extinguish it.
kAra
Profile Joined September 2004
Germany1467 Posts
February 20 2025 08:04 GMT
#3239
fight fire with fire


bot aint recording SAB / SABC games Mr.Bot
mada mada dane
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 20 2025 11:49 GMT
#3240
On February 20 2025 17:04 kAra wrote:
fight fire with fire


bot aint recording SAB / SABC games Mr.Bot


If a valid game was not recorded by the bot that might be a disconnect on the side of bot. If that happende more than once please provide date and names of the players and I'll check it.
https://bghmmr.eu
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM756
IndyStarCraft 173
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 756
Reynor 345
ByuN 279
TKL 263
IndyStarCraft 173
Railgan 78
BRAT_OK 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Terrorterran 21
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi1047
Counter-Strike
fl0m4617
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1565
B2W.Neo727
Beastyqt668
Khaldor491
Mlord485
olofmeister385
KnowMe319
crisheroes166
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 13
• Adnapsc2 8
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach19
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV519
League of Legends
• Nemesis3283
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1484
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 53m
OSC
6h 53m
Replay Cast
6h 53m
OSC
19h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.