• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:52
CEST 02:52
KST 09:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8990 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 121

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 211 Next
Kazim1
Profile Joined November 2020
28 Posts
May 15 2024 16:05 GMT
#2401
On May 16 2024 00:58 uaAlex wrote:
Hi there. Want to bring up cheater theme here and hear your voice.
You all know llllllllllllllll barcode player with id 11133 he usually plays terran and perform a cliff drop.
I have realized when you protect your base against cliff drop he never tries to attack you base. And he attacks only unprotected bases without any discovering.
My opinion he use maphack with his "brilliant" cliff drops.
I saw it many times and it is not clear to me why other players do not understand it.
Please see these replays and pay attention to his play.
https://repmastered.app/game/SS0xsQGA6aOWuKdYol-UQ_vt08Tk1FU0_7RRs-zI_Ig
https://repmastered.app/game/KoUzXx9yZLg1mD9OCqRWdXJW0oDpoxOo3H1vutCAyAc
Thanks!


I can confirm, he has very questionable plays. Also annoying he is a lagger always yellow bars.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-15 17:21:56
May 15 2024 16:30 GMT
#2402
For me no questions at all, unfortunatelly I saved only 2 replays...
I'm not pro player but you have to be total idiot to believe his magic.
https://repmastered.app/game/NR5POLDEFOatDUpVcR_q7YiaEMFXXeKbTG8Zgqi8i20
update: I found autosave folder and there are many very questionable drops from him...
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 15 2024 17:49 GMT
#2403
On May 16 2024 01:30 uaAlex wrote:
For me no questions at all, unfortunatelly I saved only 2 replays...
I'm not pro player but you have to be total idiot to believe his magic.
https://repmastered.app/game/NR5POLDEFOatDUpVcR_q7YiaEMFXXeKbTG8Zgqi8i20
update: I found autosave folder and there are many very questionable drops from him...

His replays were already analyzed here.

Why do you think noobs calling other people hackers is so common?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
May 15 2024 18:38 GMT
#2404
I'm not pretended to be a pro player in SC but I'm able to analize oppponents game.
And I can see many unexplained moves made by him. Each time when my base protected he attacks someone else.
Then I started to pay more attention to this player and analyzed many demos:
I've never seen attack or even attemtp to attack by him to protected bases.
From 3 oppponents bases only one had protection and he attacked 2 unprotected and they were on another side of map.
I saw it many times and provided demos and it is a fact.

His replays were already analyzed here.

Why do you think noobs calling other people hackers is so common?

This is not a fact. Its a bad try to justify your friend.
Do you have answers? PRO


Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
May 15 2024 19:14 GMT
#2405
On May 16 2024 03:38 uaAlex wrote:
I'm not pretended to be a pro player in SC but I'm able to analize oppponents game.
And I can see many unexplained moves made by him. Each time when my base protected he attacks someone else.
Then I started to pay more attention to this player and analyzed many demos:
I've never seen attack or even attemtp to attack by him to protected bases.
From 3 oppponents bases only one had protection and he attacked 2 unprotected and they were on another side of map.
I saw it many times and provided demos and it is a fact.
Show nested quote +

His replays were already analyzed here.

Why do you think noobs calling other people hackers is so common?

This is not a fact. Its a bad try to justify your friend.
Do you have answers? PRO





Cliff tank is mental plays and I know you very well.
If you are suspicious of maphack, specify clearly which part is strange.

As another player stated above, it had been already verified as “no hack” by many players.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
May 15 2024 20:16 GMT
#2406
I've uploaded 3 demos everything were specified.
What have been already verifiend recent games?


Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-15 23:29:41
May 15 2024 23:28 GMT
#2407
On May 16 2024 05:16 uaAlex wrote:
I've uploaded 3 demos everything were specified.
What have been already verifiend recent games?



don't bother. I already explained clearly how he uses the maphack and just one person he looks legit from this forum, keep in mind 1 person! if you look at his apm in the time of drop is low apm that shows that he sent drop ship without watching or controlling and all the players know that is not possible you control your dropship all the way to the drop point that means you right-click a lot that means high apm is so simple. look at him from the moment his dropship leaves his base till the dropship point look at his apm and you will understand if he use maphack or not..and I do understand when you send with shift or whatever but in his scenario from 10 drop point he never fail, how come? how is that possible ?? a player with an average of 100 apm his ranks at his best is C and he never fails. even pro players like an S rank they fail sometimes but he never... so don't bother, the admin does not investigate properly and sometimes he is sleeping, so he doesn't care too much. there is a lot of reports of different people and the admin doesn't take action. and I do understand this bots is growing so fast but if you can't handle it you can ask for help is so simple...
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 16 2024 01:15 GMT
#2408
again the same scenario: Chrono_Return leaving after the game starts at 10 sec 3 times in a row now.
it is normal?
admin, are you here?
eagleeye15
Profile Joined December 2021
47 Posts
May 16 2024 04:06 GMT
#2409
The https://tl.net/forum/imageuploader/ isn't reliable. Are there any other options to upload images except via imgur.com?
I need to report Haxby!
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-16 10:23:39
May 16 2024 10:14 GMT
#2410
On May 16 2024 08:28 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2024 05:16 uaAlex wrote:
I've uploaded 3 demos everything were specified.
What have been already verifiend recent games?



don't bother. I already explained clearly how he uses the maphack and just one person he looks legit from this forum, keep in mind 1 person! if you look at his apm in the time of drop is low apm that shows that he sent drop ship without watching or controlling and all the players know that is not possible you control your dropship all the way to the drop point that means you right-click a lot that means high apm is so simple. look at him from the moment his dropship leaves his base till the dropship point look at his apm and you will understand if he use maphack or not..and I do understand when you send with shift or whatever but in his scenario from 10 drop point he never fail, how come? how is that possible ?? a player with an average of 100 apm his ranks at his best is C and he never fails. even pro players like an S rank they fail sometimes but he never... so don't bother, the admin does not investigate properly and sometimes he is sleeping, so he doesn't care too much. there is a lot of reports of different people and the admin doesn't take action. and I do understand this bots is growing so fast but if you can't handle it you can ask for help is so simple...



Again, cliff drop is my know-how and your noob point of view is wrong. Everybody has his own styles.
Right click all the way during drop is no needed. It is useless clicks. That is the way you do, and the reason why you have higher apm but 1200 mmr noob. It means, you are only focusing on stupid spam clicks for one play and doing nothing else.
During going drops, I am always doing other works(making workers/armies), but keep watching dropship and only controls when I have to change path. What you inisist is not applied to everybody.


@ uaAlex, Haxby
You both kept told me that you guys are using k-launcher.
uaAlex told me that launcher detected me as a map hack player, Haxby told me it can detect hack player very well.
If so, first of all, why don't you upload screenshots of launcher message, that I am using map hack?? At least I believe uaAlex can upload this kind of screenshot because he said that launcher detected me.

Otherwise(without any evidence), you guys are just making stupid fake reports.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-16 11:18:50
May 16 2024 11:14 GMT
#2411
I've never had discussion with you about something detects you as map hacker, u just lying right now!
I told you that I watched replays with your "magic" drops and I have no dubts about your cheats.
You can continue to give us ur bullshit about your "high mental abilities", but I believe someday you will be banned not only in MMR games but everywhere in SC!

Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-16 11:52:12
May 16 2024 11:50 GMT
#2412
On May 16 2024 20:14 uaAlex wrote:
I've never had discussion with you about something detects you as map hacker, u just lying right now!
I told you that I watched replays with your "magic" drops and I have no dubts about your cheats.
You can continue to give us ur bullshit about your "high mental abilities", but I believe someday you will be banned not only in MMR games but everywhere in SC!




You clearly told me that you are using klauncher and it detected me as hack user.
Why I lie for this and how do I know that you are using klauncher?? Totally no need and out of my interest.
So, based on your above statement, I understood that your klauncher did not detect me as hack user.

+ For this kind of topic, I want to dispute based on clear facts, no need to talk about personal feeling, emotion, hope.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
May 16 2024 11:55 GMT
#2413
Why you think that around you ony idiots?
Again
1)I've never told u that something detects you as map hacker
2) klauncher sends message during start, everyone knows that!
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-16 12:07:26
May 16 2024 12:04 GMT
#2414
The facts are the same:
100% of your cliff drop on unprotected bases against cliff drop
0% tries to attack protected bases
Never needs to observe
The best possible routes and the best victim for drop without controlling ship and many many more.
Your strange lags
Any answers? But please without ur "mental shit"
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
May 16 2024 12:13 GMT
#2415
And the last argument, I kindly ask you to upload ur autosave folder to
https://repmastered.app/
if you nothing to hide it will be ur best answer to all my question if you do that I'll never call you a cheater again? ok?
But I more than 100% you won't do that and find one million reasons again, includin ur "mental shit".
Thanks!
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-16 12:24:03
May 16 2024 12:23 GMT
#2416
On May 16 2024 21:13 uaAlex wrote:
And the last argument, I kindly ask you to upload ur autosave folder to
https://repmastered.app/
if you nothing to hide it will be ur best answer to all my question if you do that I'll never call you a cheater again? ok?
But I more than 100% you won't do that and find one million reasons again, includin ur "mental shit".
Thanks!



Why you are trying to make additional works to me? So childish kid. Absolutely not consider.
If you have doubts about my play, then you write here about it.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
May 16 2024 12:29 GMT
#2417
That is exectly what I expected !
No questions anymore!
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
May 16 2024 12:35 GMT
#2418
Can I ask other members who don't care about cheater theme here?
Please upload your demos with barcode to https://repmastered.app/
It will be easer to find his "mental shit" when we will have more material to investigate.
Many thanks!
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-16 15:51:21
May 16 2024 15:50 GMT
#2419
https://repmastered.app/game/Uc3d0k4MG-ExJo7K9G15kzbUc3nJPWdEi39DFwCk5AY
Great "mental" play today by porcatroia#11133 known as barcode
6:23 Zerg on 12 collected all army and went to 7
barcode on 11 did great counter without any observation he couldn't seen that.
Guys do you really need more proofs? Really?
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
May 16 2024 17:08 GMT
#2420
On May 17 2024 00:50 uaAlex wrote:
https://repmastered.app/game/Uc3d0k4MG-ExJo7K9G15kzbUc3nJPWdEi39DFwCk5AY
Great "mental" play today by porcatroia#11133 known as barcode
6:23 Zerg on 12 collected all army and went to 7
barcode on 11 did great counter without any observation he couldn't seen that.
Guys do you really need more proofs? Really?



12 got damage and I need to keep push, when I think it is right time.
This is normal push from 11 to 12, nothing strange.
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 9m
INu's Battles
11h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 9m
Replay Cast
22h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.