• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:45
CEST 09:45
KST 16:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7058 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 106

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 211 Next
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-02 21:58:49
February 02 2024 21:57 GMT
#2101
On February 02 2024 08:33 Atokus wrote:
Hi, D3AD-R3TARD,

I was banned. Is it final or we can discuss this?

Fist of all, I was reported by barcode, and I wish he would be banned instead.

Second, about this guy's complaint that I attacked him: he announced that he was leaving and so technically he was the first to stop playing, so I was just clearing the field. I didn't take off "allies" or "vision" (in game his words were "cancel 6 idiot if you dont cancel i leave", i didn't cancel 6, so we can reduce his statement to "i leave").

Third, about the game we played, as I remember he went for fast expa as terran and enemy attacked him with a lot of dmg. It was hard game as we were 2 terrans in team. It was very frustrating to defend both of my teammates and our toss died anyway. In this case I blame our barcode teammate. After 15 minutes I knew that the game is lost for sure but I decided to check out how would it go. Barcode got a drop and had no army. And only one cc with scvs. I was building cc at 6 and barcode started to order me what to do. We lost, he had no army and he stated that he is leaving. This guy has no respect for the game and still complains. My actions had no intention to ruin the game, or demotivate teammates. This why i disagree with banning me. If smbdy wants I would gladly watch replay together.

Would you reconsider your decision or I'm out of the bot game players? Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance.


I've watched replay and I agree that he had no chance to help win the game and that expo could be of more use to you than to him BUT you started killing SCV of allied players in HIS expansion. If I let it slide there will be 100 cases like this.

The only case you can kill you ally is when he want to mine in your base and you don't want this.

For now bans are permanent. You need a new nick to play. I hope to make bans expire in the future but for now they are permanent.

Sorry but the case is clear here. Why didn't you just leave if the game was lost already?
https://bghmmr.eu
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-02 21:58:37
February 02 2024 21:58 GMT
#2102
sorry double post
https://bghmmr.eu
Atokus
Profile Blog Joined February 2024
10 Posts
February 03 2024 01:19 GMT
#2103
On February 03 2024 06:57 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2024 08:33 Atokus wrote:
Hi, D3AD-R3TARD,

I was banned. Is it final or we can discuss this?

Fist of all, I was reported by barcode, and I wish he would be banned instead.

Second, about this guy's complaint that I attacked him: he announced that he was leaving and so technically he was the first to stop playing, so I was just clearing the field. I didn't take off "allies" or "vision" (in game his words were "cancel 6 idiot if you dont cancel i leave", i didn't cancel 6, so we can reduce his statement to "i leave").

Third, about the game we played, as I remember he went for fast expa as terran and enemy attacked him with a lot of dmg. It was hard game as we were 2 terrans in team. It was very frustrating to defend both of my teammates and our toss died anyway. In this case I blame our barcode teammate. After 15 minutes I knew that the game is lost for sure but I decided to check out how would it go. Barcode got a drop and had no army. And only one cc with scvs. I was building cc at 6 and barcode started to order me what to do. We lost, he had no army and he stated that he is leaving. This guy has no respect for the game and still complains. My actions had no intention to ruin the game, or demotivate teammates. This why i disagree with banning me. If smbdy wants I would gladly watch replay together.

Would you reconsider your decision or I'm out of the bot game players? Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance.


I've watched replay and I agree that he had no chance to help win the game and that expo could be of more use to you than to him BUT you started killing SCV of allied players in HIS expansion. If I let it slide there will be 100 cases like this.

The only case you can kill you ally is when he want to mine in your base and you don't want this.

For now bans are permanent. You need a new nick to play. I hope to make bans expire in the future but for now they are permanent.

Sorry but the case is clear here. Why didn't you just leave if the game was lost already?


I wanted to check out how would they they attack me as i was 1v3 at that point. I was just interested if they would push through front or drop or what, because either way was possible for them. The result was clear. It was my interest to see what they have prepared as I was trying this game for about 20 minutes.

But why he reported me? He asked me why I killed his scv and I texted back that he can leave. What was actually wrong about that in general? Ok, I agree I was supposed to quit at that moment.

There're some situations when you need to kick your ally when your units can't pass, or accidental kills, when you unintentionally kill some unit. Not everything needs to be reported.

I can just state that the guy who reported me is a troll. He plays with hidden account so people would not be sure of him, fails the game, states about leaving but before doing it finds a reason to ban his teammate. Great...

Hopefully you would make ban expiration, so I can be back to game. Thanks again for the answer.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-03 04:08:36
February 03 2024 04:07 GMT
#2104
On February 03 2024 10:19 Atokus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2024 06:57 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On February 02 2024 08:33 Atokus wrote:
Hi, D3AD-R3TARD,

I was banned. Is it final or we can discuss this?

Fist of all, I was reported by barcode, and I wish he would be banned instead.

Second, about this guy's complaint that I attacked him: he announced that he was leaving and so technically he was the first to stop playing, so I was just clearing the field. I didn't take off "allies" or "vision" (in game his words were "cancel 6 idiot if you dont cancel i leave", i didn't cancel 6, so we can reduce his statement to "i leave").

Third, about the game we played, as I remember he went for fast expa as terran and enemy attacked him with a lot of dmg. It was hard game as we were 2 terrans in team. It was very frustrating to defend both of my teammates and our toss died anyway. In this case I blame our barcode teammate. After 15 minutes I knew that the game is lost for sure but I decided to check out how would it go. Barcode got a drop and had no army. And only one cc with scvs. I was building cc at 6 and barcode started to order me what to do. We lost, he had no army and he stated that he is leaving. This guy has no respect for the game and still complains. My actions had no intention to ruin the game, or demotivate teammates. This why i disagree with banning me. If smbdy wants I would gladly watch replay together.

Would you reconsider your decision or I'm out of the bot game players? Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance.


I've watched replay and I agree that he had no chance to help win the game and that expo could be of more use to you than to him BUT you started killing SCV of allied players in HIS expansion. If I let it slide there will be 100 cases like this.

The only case you can kill you ally is when he want to mine in your base and you don't want this.

For now bans are permanent. You need a new nick to play. I hope to make bans expire in the future but for now they are permanent.

Sorry but the case is clear here. Why didn't you just leave if the game was lost already?


I wanted to check out how would they they attack me as i was 1v3 at that point. I was just interested if they would push through front or drop or what, because either way was possible for them. The result was clear. It was my interest to see what they have prepared as I was trying this game for about 20 minutes.

But why he reported me? He asked me why I killed his scv and I texted back that he can leave. What was actually wrong about that in general? Ok, I agree I was supposed to quit at that moment.

There're some situations when you need to kick your ally when your units can't pass, or accidental kills, when you unintentionally kill some unit. Not everything needs to be reported.

I can just state that the guy who reported me is a troll. He plays with hidden account so people would not be sure of him, fails the game, states about leaving but before doing it finds a reason to ban his teammate. Great...

Hopefully you would make ban expiration, so I can be back to game. Thanks again for the answer.


bot is in 4th year, why would ban expiration come now, it takes 5 minutes to implement ban expiration.

Make new account and play again. It takes at most a week to get 50 wins for someone who dont cheat for it. If you cheat (use a friend) it takes at max 3 hours.
-.-
Dio boia
Profile Joined August 2023
36 Posts
February 03 2024 04:53 GMT
#2105
On February 03 2024 10:19 Atokus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2024 06:57 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On February 02 2024 08:33 Atokus wrote:
Hi, D3AD-R3TARD,

I was banned. Is it final or we can discuss this?

Fist of all, I was reported by barcode, and I wish he would be banned instead.

Second, about this guy's complaint that I attacked him: he announced that he was leaving and so technically he was the first to stop playing, so I was just clearing the field. I didn't take off "allies" or "vision" (in game his words were "cancel 6 idiot if you dont cancel i leave", i didn't cancel 6, so we can reduce his statement to "i leave").

Third, about the game we played, as I remember he went for fast expa as terran and enemy attacked him with a lot of dmg. It was hard game as we were 2 terrans in team. It was very frustrating to defend both of my teammates and our toss died anyway. In this case I blame our barcode teammate. After 15 minutes I knew that the game is lost for sure but I decided to check out how would it go. Barcode got a drop and had no army. And only one cc with scvs. I was building cc at 6 and barcode started to order me what to do. We lost, he had no army and he stated that he is leaving. This guy has no respect for the game and still complains. My actions had no intention to ruin the game, or demotivate teammates. This why i disagree with banning me. If smbdy wants I would gladly watch replay together.

Would you reconsider your decision or I'm out of the bot game players? Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance.


I've watched replay and I agree that he had no chance to help win the game and that expo could be of more use to you than to him BUT you started killing SCV of allied players in HIS expansion. If I let it slide there will be 100 cases like this.

The only case you can kill you ally is when he want to mine in your base and you don't want this.

For now bans are permanent. You need a new nick to play. I hope to make bans expire in the future but for now they are permanent.

Sorry but the case is clear here. Why didn't you just leave if the game was lost already?


I wanted to check out how would they they attack me as i was 1v3 at that point. I was just interested if they would push through front or drop or what, because either way was possible for them. The result was clear. It was my interest to see what they have prepared as I was trying this game for about 20 minutes.

But why he reported me? He asked me why I killed his scv and I texted back that he can leave. What was actually wrong about that in general? Ok, I agree I was supposed to quit at that moment.

There're some situations when you need to kick your ally when your units can't pass, or accidental kills, when you unintentionally kill some unit. Not everything needs to be reported.

I can just state that the guy who reported me is a troll. He plays with hidden account so people would not be sure of him, fails the game, states about leaving but before doing it finds a reason to ban his teammate. Great...

Hopefully you would make ban expiration, so I can be back to game. Thanks again for the answer.




You keep saying you're being unfair, but you're really just a disgusting asshole.
Why don't you tell that your base (home + expa) is 4, after 19 minutes of the game?
And did you really just kill the SCV with a single mistake? Why were my tanks dying one by one besides the SCV? Do you really think that was a mistake?

Twist the facts or not, I don't give a shit.
All we have to do is report what happened, and it's up to the admin to decide on bans.

Conclusion: Atokus is confirmed for permanent ban.

End of story.

User was warned for this post
Atokus
Profile Blog Joined February 2024
10 Posts
February 03 2024 23:39 GMT
#2106
On February 03 2024 13:07 MeSaber wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2024 10:19 Atokus wrote:
On February 03 2024 06:57 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On February 02 2024 08:33 Atokus wrote:
Hi, D3AD-R3TARD,

I was banned. Is it final or we can discuss this?

Fist of all, I was reported by barcode, and I wish he would be banned instead.

Second, about this guy's complaint that I attacked him: he announced that he was leaving and so technically he was the first to stop playing, so I was just clearing the field. I didn't take off "allies" or "vision" (in game his words were "cancel 6 idiot if you dont cancel i leave", i didn't cancel 6, so we can reduce his statement to "i leave").

Third, about the game we played, as I remember he went for fast expa as terran and enemy attacked him with a lot of dmg. It was hard game as we were 2 terrans in team. It was very frustrating to defend both of my teammates and our toss died anyway. In this case I blame our barcode teammate. After 15 minutes I knew that the game is lost for sure but I decided to check out how would it go. Barcode got a drop and had no army. And only one cc with scvs. I was building cc at 6 and barcode started to order me what to do. We lost, he had no army and he stated that he is leaving. This guy has no respect for the game and still complains. My actions had no intention to ruin the game, or demotivate teammates. This why i disagree with banning me. If smbdy wants I would gladly watch replay together.

Would you reconsider your decision or I'm out of the bot game players? Waiting for your answer and thank you in advance.


I've watched replay and I agree that he had no chance to help win the game and that expo could be of more use to you than to him BUT you started killing SCV of allied players in HIS expansion. If I let it slide there will be 100 cases like this.

The only case you can kill you ally is when he want to mine in your base and you don't want this.

For now bans are permanent. You need a new nick to play. I hope to make bans expire in the future but for now they are permanent.

Sorry but the case is clear here. Why didn't you just leave if the game was lost already?


I wanted to check out how would they they attack me as i was 1v3 at that point. I was just interested if they would push through front or drop or what, because either way was possible for them. The result was clear. It was my interest to see what they have prepared as I was trying this game for about 20 minutes.

But why he reported me? He asked me why I killed his scv and I texted back that he can leave. What was actually wrong about that in general? Ok, I agree I was supposed to quit at that moment.

There're some situations when you need to kick your ally when your units can't pass, or accidental kills, when you unintentionally kill some unit. Not everything needs to be reported.

I can just state that the guy who reported me is a troll. He plays with hidden account so people would not be sure of him, fails the game, states about leaving but before doing it finds a reason to ban his teammate. Great...

Hopefully you would make ban expiration, so I can be back to game. Thanks again for the answer.


bot is in 4th year, why would ban expiration come now, it takes 5 minutes to implement ban expiration.

Make new account and play again. It takes at most a week to get 50 wins for someone who dont cheat for it. If you cheat (use a friend) it takes at max 3 hours.



I guess with a ban expiration (even after a term of a full year) is a problem that those trolls who are the main problem will have 12 accounts and even if you ban the guy once a month he will get back to the game with older nickname.

It would be good to have confirmed members through other members as there're only 1k players. But it would be hard for an administrator to handle. It's anyway 1k confirmations. Besides, that might be tough for new people to join the game, which is very important part for the community to survive in overall. I was thinking a lot at the beginning how to help bot games as it is the most exiting team game when there's no disruption by leavers or trolls or incompetent complainers/demotivators. This is the best of what one can get in balancing teams. Only new players or relatively new players might be ignorant enough to say "mmr" doesn't matter, or APM doesn't matter, every quality is revealed in one or another way. I believe, it is the best place for E, F players to have fun playing while learning as they are so much bellow average, even though it is very frustrating for higher level players.

I won't have this much time the following weeks, so I would join as always some random BGH games instead. It's not nice to cheat 50 wins and 0 looses (3 hours) as then next 10 mmr games (+3 hours) is imba, despite the fact that I don't have friends that play SC.

In general, it is very expensive game anyway - there're 1k registered players. 500 are online during busy hours. There're 4 bots x 6 players - 24 poeple can play at once. 1 out of 20! So first of all, you are trying to catch a bot. Then If you don't successfully jump in you need to wait for another bot for 5-10 munutes if all bots are working. Then few minutes balancing and few minutes more if smdy doesn't like their team or we get too much imba. Then we are lucky if nobody needs to wash dishes or to deliver food somewhere or opposite, or talk on the phone, or if they have toilet inside their apartment. I would even bother to mention that there're people who probably live 100 km from the nearest town with the cable internet, so they need to share 2g internet from their best Nokia phone which destroys the game by lag or abandoning. What to talk about those 60+ in age guys who needs to press pause to change latency.... And lets say the game seems ok after 30 minutes of trying to overcome all obstacles and you haven't left the bot even when "Satoshis" is in your team, first 2 minutes of the game looks great, but suddenly "Satoshis" can't help himself after loosing scv to probe at the wall, telling everybody that unfortunately he can't continue to play after this... and joining the other game you see "Satoshis" in the same team again.. You have better chances to have fun in SABC then CDE, but eiher way you need to waist a lot of time. Lets say - 1/4 waiting, 1/4 trolls, 1/4 leavers and only 1/4 of time is super awesome crazy fun even when your team looses. So in half the day playing you have only 1 gg.

Maybe I would take a break till all the trolls will be sorted out. Maybe some time later this year after the summer I'll get another nickname to play the game again. Till then people will:
1. Upgrade internet.
2. Ban Pause usage (meaning that pause is forbidden to use for personal problems in bot games)
3. Buy 21st century computer.
4. Tolls will die out.
5. Will be more bot games created to waist less time.
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-04 12:41:53
February 04 2024 12:39 GMT
#2107
The system is what it is.

There is only one good way of banning for permanent and thats by bnet account name#number, though this game is free but i guess most ppl got HD so noone would make a new account to play SD.

With current system trolls will be back pretty quick yes.


Maybe I would take a break till all the trolls will be sorted out. Maybe some time later this year after the summer I'll get another nickname to play the game again. Till then people will:
1. Upgrade internet.
2. Ban Pause usage (meaning that pause is forbidden to use for personal problems in bot games)
3. Buy 21st century computer.
4. Tolls will die out.
5. Will be more bot games created to waist less time.


1. You dont need good internet, you need a cable (not wifi).
2. Pause isnt a real issue, if you have a legit reason to pause why not.
3. Dont need.
4. Trolls will always be around.
5. More bot games wont help popsize.
-.-
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
February 05 2024 00:24 GMT
#2108
ban request: Computcr.
reason: unveiling my position to the enemy, print screen to follow(obviously he, Computcr. was in my team)
https://imgur.com/a/C2bXy3c
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
February 09 2024 00:47 GMT
#2109
ban request: PoL_GoL
reason: changing vision
game number: 20240209/013634
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-09 11:04:49
February 09 2024 10:54 GMT
#2110
weird bug? https://imgur.com/a/scNUZJc

bghmmrbot but weird game name.
[image loading]


my last game played, made by slow-witted himself. (not bghmmrbot creator)
[image loading]


Edit: dafuq is going on lol:
[image loading]


Edit2: EU4 bot seems broken.
-.-
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
February 10 2024 14:48 GMT
#2111
Hello, will EU4 bot be fixed?
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 10 2024 22:50 GMT
#2112
Bot 4 is now naming the game correctly. Thanks for noticing this.
https://bghmmr.eu
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
February 11 2024 13:14 GMT
#2113
at least one of ur servers dont have extended unit limit enabled. Please fix. Without it valks are useless.
-.-
Dio boia
Profile Joined August 2023
36 Posts
February 12 2024 08:04 GMT
#2114
On February 11 2024 22:14 MeSaber wrote:
at least one of ur servers dont have extended unit limit enabled. Please fix. Without it valks are useless.


I totally agree.
Not one of 4 bots, but should be applied for all bots.
Playing with original unit limit is only big disadvantage for Terran players in air fights.
Blizzard already fixed this problem by releasing Remastered, and totally no issue to play with extended unit limit, but why do we stick to original unit limit??
MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-02-13 17:10:59
February 13 2024 17:06 GMT
#2115
ban: omokulu

reason: ..... https://imgur.com/a/8x1lWs0

20240213/175523

This guy really dont try to win, he attacks supply depot with 3 zels and let em die from zels attacking from behind, even acknowledging itself by talking he refuses to play good.

Ive played with this guy numerous times now and he either totally skips attacking (have all his forces in his base for the whole game) or play like a complete clown...

Not only that.. check the images above... chatting like a clown too.
-.-
pakeles
Profile Joined November 2023
17 Posts
February 15 2024 12:01 GMT
#2116
D3AD-R3TARD: no Bots today? Can you reboot them please?
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
February 15 2024 14:03 GMT
#2117
On February 15 2024 21:01 pakeles wrote:
D3AD-R3TARD: no Bots today? Can you reboot them please?


Sorry GPU died and I'll have to get a replacement. For some time system will be off. Sorry.
https://bghmmr.eu
ViR[ReV]
Profile Joined October 2020
59 Posts
February 15 2024 19:39 GMT
#2118
Hi, can u plz make SAB then when u start up again?'
pakeles
Profile Joined November 2023
17 Posts
February 15 2024 19:48 GMT
#2119
How many Ressources does one Bot need? Do you use your own Server, or VM in Cloud?

On February 15 2024 23:03 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Sorry GPU died and I'll have to get a replacement. For some time system will be off. Sorry.

Dio boia
Profile Joined August 2023
36 Posts
February 16 2024 09:26 GMT
#2120
@admin,
can u plz make extended unit limit games then when u start up again
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 86
yabsab 39
soO 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 558
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss275
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor842
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister666
ceh9543
Happy300
Mew2King108
ArmadaUGS35
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2319
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt444
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 15m
OSC
14h 15m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.