• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 90

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 211 Next
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-06 16:21:19
August 06 2023 16:19 GMT
#1781
On August 06 2023 22:20 Matias_SC wrote:
for anyone that wants to see and judge for themself here is the rep:
https://repmastered.app/game/uTkpO-5y-SIhqgTx2ukCxYNVlSFLNL1COL0_1lczJeY?tab=players
during the game watch Haxby's contribution to the team, including the barcode when was attacked even Haxby has no vision from the barcode. nearly to the end of the game, Haxby makes the announcement he is not playing and he turned off his vision to barcode. Just watch and judge for yourself.



As I said in the thread above, if you want me to be the only one banned, please provide a rule or precedent, not an appeal to emotion and public opinion.

Otherwise, this case should be rejected or we both get banned together for mutual vision off.
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
August 06 2023 23:23 GMT
#1782
so. one more opinion.
of course Haxby hard and unloved partner. camperman, love live at base, not team player. he always feeling what he is a General!..
i dont know how he get his rank.. hm. maybe because he klick all game in space?.. check rep.. he stay at base, and have apm 200)) (rep begining)
but, our lovely barcode was to emotional.. and cant close eyes to it.
last days - not his days))
u can see it here - http://bghmmr.com/player.php?player=IIlIlllllIlIIlI
he lost to many times. and i think emotion get up.
ofcorse its wrong. but he is a good player. team player. to many people dont love him for his tactic - its tank drop to cliff..
but not true to say, what he use just it.. he use to many tactics. and cliff just one of.
i think apology from him, will enouth.
becouse where both do it.. but he was first. as is.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 04:01:08
August 07 2023 03:55 GMT
#1783
On August 07 2023 00:43 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2023 23:54 Jealous wrote:
First person to turn off vision should be permanently banned, no question. Will hopefully reduce the amount of whiny posts in this thread, too.

If someone is not helping the team, yes it feels bad, but it's not against any rules and you can't control other people. Building up to bring the game back is a valid strategy. Not helping someone who is constantly being annoying/telling you what to do is also not ideal but understandable.

Ultimately, you can only control yourself. Playing with a noob or drunk person on your team results in the same thing, the only person you hurt by being mad and doing small petty shit is yourself. People need to learn this and stop bitching so much.




Sorry but, is it in the rules that you have to ban only the person who did the vision off first, or was there a previous precedent for banning in a similar case?
If there was a case either way, I accept your opinion.

However, if there is no such rule or precedent, then what you are saying is just one person's opinion.

Your opinion is certainly respected and worth hearing, but if it's not based on the rule of law, it's just a people's court based on emotion. (Moreover, how can you prove that you were not bought by the plaintiff, Haxby?)

As such, this case should be dismissed, or both players have to be banned.

Lmfao "rule of law". I said "should," yes it is my opinion, but I think it is a commonly accepted one. If I play with someone who turns off vision, I would never play with them again, simple as. Stop trying to lawyer your way out of the fact that you are a piece of shit in-game.

As for trying to prove a negative, I think even a moron like you would understand that it is not possible. I guess the best proof I have is that I don't even play this system anymore but I see the updates to this thread and over and over it is you being reported for being a piece of shit and your illiterate friends defending you over and over and while it was fun for a little while, it got boring pretty fast. Now I am more interested in some other drama than you skirting the lines of what is allowed or not. If you have a better way to prove my lack of allegiance to anyone here, let me know.

You accuse me of being "bought" (lol how much do you think a post is worth and who is pathetic enough to pay for one?) but at the same time any time anyone brings up your name (you are a barcode yet somehow everyone knows exactly which one is a piece of shit, funny how that is) you have several people posting barely-legible defenses for you. You and your sad crew do you, I couldn't care less because your C rank antics don't bother me any bit in-game, but having to open this thread over and over to see multiple people complaining about one moron gets tiring. Imagine how it is for the person who created this service and system for the betterment of the SC:BW ecosystem to constantly have to read complaints about you being an idiot. Even if he does not ban you, it kinda makes you wonder, how does one person out of hundreds attract so much attention?

If you care so much about not being banned, don't do questionable shit and don't be an asshole.

ETA: I guess ultimately speaking I would prefer for anyone who acts like you do to have to get 50 wins and rank up again just because I know you will, and it is a fitting punishment for someone as annoying as you. Creator of this bot had the right idea in that regard, and it is about time that you get yours (probably for a second, or third, or fourth time, who knows).

ETA2: Just to be clear, I never played against this barcode character or his crew of illiterate idiots, I am just sick of reading about the same person being a piece of shit over and over.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Minus_zero
Profile Joined July 2022
17 Posts
August 07 2023 07:03 GMT
#1784
Guys, is deselecting ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes?
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 09:13:19
August 07 2023 09:11 GMT
#1785
On August 07 2023 12:55 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2023 00:43 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On August 06 2023 23:54 Jealous wrote:
First person to turn off vision should be permanently banned, no question. Will hopefully reduce the amount of whiny posts in this thread, too.

If someone is not helping the team, yes it feels bad, but it's not against any rules and you can't control other people. Building up to bring the game back is a valid strategy. Not helping someone who is constantly being annoying/telling you what to do is also not ideal but understandable.

Ultimately, you can only control yourself. Playing with a noob or drunk person on your team results in the same thing, the only person you hurt by being mad and doing small petty shit is yourself. People need to learn this and stop bitching so much.




Sorry but, is it in the rules that you have to ban only the person who did the vision off first, or was there a previous precedent for banning in a similar case?
If there was a case either way, I accept your opinion.

However, if there is no such rule or precedent, then what you are saying is just one person's opinion.

Your opinion is certainly respected and worth hearing, but if it's not based on the rule of law, it's just a people's court based on emotion. (Moreover, how can you prove that you were not bought by the plaintiff, Haxby?)

As such, this case should be dismissed, or both players have to be banned.

Lmfao "rule of law". I said "should," yes it is my opinion, but I think it is a commonly accepted one. If I play with someone who turns off vision, I would never play with them again, simple as. Stop trying to lawyer your way out of the fact that you are a piece of shit in-game.

As for trying to prove a negative, I think even a moron like you would understand that it is not possible. I guess the best proof I have is that I don't even play this system anymore but I see the updates to this thread and over and over it is you being reported for being a piece of shit and your illiterate friends defending you over and over and while it was fun for a little while, it got boring pretty fast. Now I am more interested in some other drama than you skirting the lines of what is allowed or not. If you have a better way to prove my lack of allegiance to anyone here, let me know.

You accuse me of being "bought" (lol how much do you think a post is worth and who is pathetic enough to pay for one?) but at the same time any time anyone brings up your name (you are a barcode yet somehow everyone knows exactly which one is a piece of shit, funny how that is) you have several people posting barely-legible defenses for you. You and your sad crew do you, I couldn't care less because your C rank antics don't bother me any bit in-game, but having to open this thread over and over to see multiple people complaining about one moron gets tiring. Imagine how it is for the person who created this service and system for the betterment of the SC:BW ecosystem to constantly have to read complaints about you being an idiot. Even if he does not ban you, it kinda makes you wonder, how does one person out of hundreds attract so much attention?

If you care so much about not being banned, don't do questionable shit and don't be an asshole.

ETA: I guess ultimately speaking I would prefer for anyone who acts like you do to have to get 50 wins and rank up again just because I know you will, and it is a fitting punishment for someone as annoying as you. Creator of this bot had the right idea in that regard, and it is about time that you get yours (probably for a second, or third, or fourth time, who knows).

ETA2: Just to be clear, I never played against this barcode character or his crew of illiterate idiots, I am just sick of reading about the same person being a piece of shit over and over.



Thank you for detailed feedback, but your message is clear: "I don't know you, but I just think I should ban you because I'm tired of so many people talking about you."

Your comments, without touching ban rule but only incited by mass psychology, only prove that I have no reason/case for a ban.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 12:34:00
August 07 2023 12:31 GMT
#1786
On August 07 2023 12:55 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2023 00:43 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On August 06 2023 23:54 Jealous wrote:
First person to turn off vision should be permanently banned, no question. Will hopefully reduce the amount of whiny posts in this thread, too.

If someone is not helping the team, yes it feels bad, but it's not against any rules and you can't control other people. Building up to bring the game back is a valid strategy. Not helping someone who is constantly being annoying/telling you what to do is also not ideal but understandable.

Ultimately, you can only control yourself. Playing with a noob or drunk person on your team results in the same thing, the only person you hurt by being mad and doing small petty shit is yourself. People need to learn this and stop bitching so much.




Sorry but, is it in the rules that you have to ban only the person who did the vision off first, or was there a previous precedent for banning in a similar case?
If there was a case either way, I accept your opinion.

However, if there is no such rule or precedent, then what you are saying is just one person's opinion.

Your opinion is certainly respected and worth hearing, but if it's not based on the rule of law, it's just a people's court based on emotion. (Moreover, how can you prove that you were not bought by the plaintiff, Haxby?)

As such, this case should be dismissed, or both players have to be banned.

Lmfao "rule of law". I said "should," yes it is my opinion, but I think it is a commonly accepted one. If I play with someone who turns off vision, I would never play with them again, simple as. Stop trying to lawyer your way out of the fact that you are a piece of shit in-game.

As for trying to prove a negative, I think even a moron like you would understand that it is not possible. I guess the best proof I have is that I don't even play this system anymore but I see the updates to this thread and over and over it is you being reported for being a piece of shit and your illiterate friends defending you over and over and while it was fun for a little while, it got boring pretty fast. Now I am more interested in some other drama than you skirting the lines of what is allowed or not. If you have a better way to prove my lack of allegiance to anyone here, let me know.

You accuse me of being "bought" (lol how much do you think a post is worth and who is pathetic enough to pay for one?) but at the same time any time anyone brings up your name (you are a barcode yet somehow everyone knows exactly which one is a piece of shit, funny how that is) you have several people posting barely-legible defenses for you. You and your sad crew do you, I couldn't care less because your C rank antics don't bother me any bit in-game, but having to open this thread over and over to see multiple people complaining about one moron gets tiring. Imagine how it is for the person who created this service and system for the betterment of the SC:BW ecosystem to constantly have to read complaints about you being an idiot. Even if he does not ban you, it kinda makes you wonder, how does one person out of hundreds attract so much attention?

If you care so much about not being banned, don't do questionable shit and don't be an asshole.

ETA: I guess ultimately speaking I would prefer for anyone who acts like you do to have to get 50 wins and rank up again just because I know you will, and it is a fitting punishment for someone as annoying as you. Creator of this bot had the right idea in that regard, and it is about time that you get yours (probably for a second, or third, or fourth time, who knows).

ETA2: Just to be clear, I never played against this barcode character or his crew of illiterate idiots, I am just sick of reading about the same person being a piece of shit over and over.



Forgot to say one thing.
First disclose who you are or what is your BW ID, and have your right for this heavy discussion.

I think it's a complete waste of time to have a conversation about such a serious topic with someone who is anonymously spouting off their opinions.

It's your choice if you want to continue to rely on anonymity to maintain the discussion, but I'm not going to engage in any conversation with anonymous users for this topic.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 13:12:37
August 07 2023 12:46 GMT
#1787
On August 05 2023 23:33 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
A players play less because they dodge and don't want bad players, if you switched to SAB 1 bot there would certainly be an increase.


Agree.

D3AD-R3TARD, I earlier asked 1 bot to be dedicated to 1 single SAB game slot which gives us an option to avoid the cases I mentioned previously.

In my view, it's not harmful to try at all.

In the 24/7 scheduler, I believe you're running 5 bots. We can then try the below.

SABC
SAB
CDEF
CDEF
ranked (or + 50 wins)

It means it's still C ranks who is the most benefiting rank that they can play 4 of 5 bots games.
Minus_zero
Profile Joined July 2022
17 Posts
August 07 2023 12:55 GMT
#1788
Player named "IIlIlllllIlIIlI" deselected ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes.
Im sending replay and screenshot.
https://ibb.co/3BNSPrM

https://www.easypaste.org/file/IUOpagiv/LastReplay.rep?lang=pl
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 13:10:18
August 07 2023 13:02 GMT
#1789
On August 07 2023 21:55 Minus_zero wrote:
Player named "IIlIlllllIlIIlI" deselected ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes.
Im sending replay and screenshot.
https://ibb.co/3BNSPrM

https://www.easypaste.org/file/IUOpagiv/LastReplay.rep?lang=pl


Come on man, most of the players, I would say
more than 80% cases of early finishing games(also you do same thing, I remember), do this, when game is about to end between 03:00 - 05:00 mins, without any bad intention to team.

Just be frank. You do this, other players do this. Why not only me?
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 13:21:04
August 07 2023 13:17 GMT
#1790
On August 07 2023 16:03 Minus_zero wrote:
Guys, is deselecting ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes?


Why not?

For the same, any players who intentionally leave the game before 3mins or entire team leaves within 5mins will get banned too? Please consider both side of behaviors when you post.
sophisticated
Profile Joined October 2021
61 Posts
August 07 2023 17:02 GMT
#1791
This is the best thread on these forums.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
August 07 2023 17:50 GMT
#1792
On August 07 2023 22:17 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2023 16:03 Minus_zero wrote:
Guys, is deselecting ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes?


Why not?

For the same, any players who intentionally leave the game before 3mins or entire team leaves within 5mins will get banned too? Please consider both side of behaviors when you post.


just change rule to 2/3min instead of 3/5 as asked for earlier several times, problem solved. Those times are just too long, at the 5 minute mark you can have already spire e.g.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 17:59:44
August 07 2023 17:58 GMT
#1793
@D3AD-R3TARD
can you reset/reset your "bot system" please? only 1 running so far throughout the day, guess that's not intentionally and something isn't running properly
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 19:10:23
August 07 2023 19:09 GMT
#1794
On August 08 2023 02:50 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 07 2023 22:17 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On August 07 2023 16:03 Minus_zero wrote:
Guys, is deselecting ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes?


Why not?

For the same, any players who intentionally leave the game before 3mins or entire team leaves within 5mins will get banned too? Please consider both side of behaviors when you post.


just change rule to 2/3min instead of 3/5 as asked for earlier several times, problem solved. Those times are just too long, at the 5 minute mark you can have already spire e.g.


this rules def from 4p..
master want to do interesting games, not just win/lost.
it was wright at first pages of this theme.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 19:22:19
August 07 2023 19:19 GMT
#1795
On August 08 2023 04:09 patetique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2023 02:50 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
On August 07 2023 22:17 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On August 07 2023 16:03 Minus_zero wrote:
Guys, is deselecting ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes?


Why not?

For the same, any players who intentionally leave the game before 3mins or entire team leaves within 5mins will get banned too? Please consider both side of behaviors when you post.


just change rule to 2/3min instead of 3/5 as asked for earlier several times, problem solved. Those times are just too long, at the 5 minute mark you can have already spire e.g.


this rules def from 4p..
master want to do interesting games, not just win/lost.
it was wright at first pages of this theme.


ye, but it's too long, it doesn't only def from 4p, but also from 9p and under certain conditions even from overpool... rushes in general, I wrote about it some pages before... and you can just abuse this by doing dangerous BOs like 12hatch as Z, and if you get rushed, you can just easily leave within 3min mark, I saw diffenent people do this some weeks ago

edit: see here: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/558574-bgh-auto-balance-http-bghmmrcom?page=89#1770
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 20:52:47
August 07 2023 20:37 GMT
#1796
ban request effort: )

see for yourself

https://repmastered.app/game/eBJYQCiscPCHRIqH9wbVIWlEpgsw3kYvwC1Ex2GYawY

don't even know what he was crying about all game long, was 3v2 and easy win, then he leave for no reason after asking him to stfu his annoying shittalk and finally loss

I hate playing with this guy already and lose like 90% of games with him, have no fkin clue how he can be better than C rank, but that's just too much now
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-08-07 21:39:06
August 07 2023 21:36 GMT
#1797


ye, but it's too long, it doesn't only def from 4p, but also from 9p and under certain conditions even from overpool... rushes in general, I wrote about it some pages before... and you can just abuse this by doing dangerous BOs like 12hatch as Z, and if you get rushed, you can just easily leave within 3min mark, I saw diffenent people do this some weeks ago

edit: see here: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/558574-bgh-auto-balance-http-bghmmrcom?page=89#1770


better will be not fix unbroken)
all know rules. its already long time. yap. its save trick.. i played over 2000 games.. and can say - if it happenes, maybe 0,5-1% of all games.

Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
August 07 2023 21:45 GMT
#1798
On August 08 2023 06:36 patetique wrote:
Show nested quote +


ye, but it's too long, it doesn't only def from 4p, but also from 9p and under certain conditions even from overpool... rushes in general, I wrote about it some pages before... and you can just abuse this by doing dangerous BOs like 12hatch as Z, and if you get rushed, you can just easily leave within 3min mark, I saw diffenent people do this some weeks ago

edit: see here: https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/558574-bgh-auto-balance-http-bghmmrcom?page=89#1770


better will be not fix unbroken)
all know rules. its already long time. yap. its save trick.. i played over 2000 games.. and can say - if it happenes, maybe 0,5-1% of all games.



yeah sure, all know rules, I thought it sucks from the very beginning and still do tbh

people do that ally off move pretty often meanwhile, otherwise a ton of games wouldn't count
KoveN-
Profile Joined October 2004
Australia504 Posts
August 08 2023 17:23 GMT
#1799
Possible to have like ladder seasons where rank resets? I think some peoples rank is not accurate
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
August 08 2023 20:17 GMT
#1800
On July 26 2023 14:29 KoveN- wrote:
any chance this can run on US server also?


There is/was a league on US West. It was not made by me but from what I heard it worked. I don't know if it's still on.

On July 26 2023 16:23 MeSaber wrote:
ban: rocco_ht

why: speaks about niggers being his slaves, check recent chatlogs from your bot.

2nd game talk before start: https://imgur.com/a/Fx4KjH1

By niggar he mean nigger ofc but he thinks he can bend words and its alright.

And the final nail in coffin:
[image loading]



BM is no longer basis for ban and he left the lobby before balancing so no ban

On July 26 2023 20:33 MeSaber wrote:
Can you please revert back to 5 mins leave time. This is very retarded. Needing to have a clock beside you to know if team mates are total trash or completely dead to a rush at exactly 3 minutes is terrible. There is more 4pool rushes now than before, because its an easier way to win vs bad ppl.

Getting qued with AEE vs CCE is complete trash because of these rushes.

The 5 min rule makes a rush deterrent and its completely necessary to remove all these trash people rushing lings/cannons.

Fix the lag warnings or remove it completely. It says someone lags then starts the game anyway, then whats the purpose.



Nothing has changed in regards to 3/5 since the start of the league so I don't know what you mean. As for lagging I'll look into it.

On July 27 2023 01:38 CopeTheUnknown wrote:
Hey
Request for removal of a ban
ACC : :+:speedling:+:
26.07.2023 18:05
I killed the units of my ally after he left the game. Replay is avaiable if you have the time to watch it.

Thanks for the bot I like it


You were not banned so I can't unban you.

On July 29 2023 00:01 MeSaber wrote:
ban: ilovebgh

why: deliberately losing the game, not helping. Obvious pullback of forces (zealots) back to his base when explicitly (and very obviously needed) asked to help.

20230728/165820


Not being a team player is not a basis for ban.

On August 02 2023 02:36 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
ban report
user ID : Kotul
game ID : 20230801/175622
Kotul unallied 'praxo' around 13:15. killed Praxo's lings at his base.


https://bghmmr.com/player.php?player=kotul&date=20230801
I can't find this game and it seems that Kotul on that day started playing later. Are you sure that the game id is correct? Can you name other players that might help with finding the game.

On August 03 2023 07:08 patetique wrote:
ban request - Ricardo_Arona
ally kill

2023-08-02 23:34
20230803/000420


Banned.

On August 06 2023 12:11 Matias_SC wrote:
hey admin D3AD-R3TARD, I`m just wondering why you still do not ban him after so many reports about barcode aka porcatroia his nickname/username. if you look back he has a lot of reports about BM now ill give you another reason:
in the game number 20230806/050020 he turns off his vision to his team Haxby and he kills his overs deliberately. please see the rep. if you don't have I can provide for you.
now, with all the evidence that you have, you will ban him? thanks


Banned. Unvisioning is considered a team change. You only can do this if your ally is already dead. Even better never change any team settings. Even better never even open ally/team window (opening it without changing settings still leaves mark in the replay).


On August 07 2023 21:46 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2023 23:33 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
A players play less because they dodge and don't want bad players, if you switched to SAB 1 bot there would certainly be an increase.


Agree.

D3AD-R3TARD, I earlier asked 1 bot to be dedicated to 1 single SAB game slot which gives us an option to avoid the cases I mentioned previously.

In my view, it's not harmful to try at all.

In the 24/7 scheduler, I believe you're running 5 bots. We can then try the below.

SABC
SAB
CDEF
CDEF
ranked (or + 50 wins)

It means it's still C ranks who is the most benefiting rank that they can play 4 of 5 bots games.


That makes some sense. I've looked into it and indeed C class has the best access to bot games. However, the most 'equalizing' move would be to make one DEF bot instead of CDE because D and E classes have actually worst access to bot games (worse than SAB). I'll think about this. I might also divide C class into 2 parts. Still didn't make my mind about this.

On August 07 2023 21:55 Minus_zero wrote:
Player named "IIlIlllllIlIIlI" deselected ally wins allowed to make the game longer than 5 minutes.
Im sending replay and screenshot.
https://ibb.co/3BNSPrM

https://www.easypaste.org/file/IUOpagiv/LastReplay.rep?lang=pl


Three things: 1 this is likely guy who got banned for unvisioning ally 2 I should ban barcode names because they are indistinguishable in game and require more checks from me also 3 if you want me to ban somebody please provide game id

On August 08 2023 05:37 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
ban request effort: )

see for yourself

https://repmastered.app/game/eBJYQCiscPCHRIqH9wbVIWlEpgsw3kYvwC1Ex2GYawY

don't even know what he was crying about all game long, was 3v2 and easy win, then he leave for no reason after asking him to stfu his annoying shittalk and finally loss

I hate playing with this guy already and lose like 90% of games with him, have no fkin clue how he can be better than C rank, but that's just too much now


Please provide game id. Bans are only given for things that happened in ranked games so replay is not enough. Also, not being a team player is not a basis for ban. Is not that I don't want people to be team players. It is just difficult to make clear cut definition of a team player.

On August 09 2023 02:23 KoveN- wrote:
Possible to have like ladder seasons where rank resets? I think some peoples rank is not accurate


I agree that some ranks are likely inaccurate but since the player base is tiny and there are only 4 bots running, resetting MMR would require months to get back to somewhat balanced state, so I decided not to do this.

https://bghmmr.eu
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 454
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32278
Bisu 2971
Shuttle 1753
Hyuk 1168
EffOrt 627
Mini 492
Larva 447
ZerO 354
Soma 333
firebathero 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 120
hero 116
Sexy 66
Hyun 46
Last 43
Mong 40
Trap 38
Pusan 36
PianO 34
Killer 32
Bale 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
sorry 20
zelot 15
Terrorterran 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1768
Dendi867
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1499
crisheroes998
Liquid`Hasu548
Lowko463
Other Games
singsing2115
B2W.Neo1368
Beastyqt504
Hui .212
Livibee209
Mlord181
Liquid`VortiX148
KnowMe114
ArmadaUGS106
elazer89
Mew2King81
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 50
• StrangeGG 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• mYiSmile111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8979
• WagamamaTV282
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur178
Upcoming Events
FEL
45m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 45m
INu's Battles
20h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.