• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:10
CEST 00:10
KST 07:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8240 users

[SCTranslator] I upload some matches with Eng subs

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-09 05:32:52
February 09 2020 04:59 GMT
#1
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g?view_as=subscriber

Hello guys, this is Starcraft Translator, who loves Korean Starcraft League!

I just realized that even now there are a few translated BW videos and English contents.
I'm a native Korean, I chose some epic matches and translated it.
Especially, one of the most interesting thing in Korean Starcraft League was by the awesome commentators, so I translated all of their words!

As you see, my English is not that perfect, but I really tried to explain better.
If you don't get the point, please notice me and I'll check it again.
Also, if you find errors, just leave me a comment please.(I'll get so many comments with this xD)

I hope these subtitles might be helpful for the all Starcraft fans
Enjoy the video and have a great day, thanks!

+ If you have some special request, just let me know.
Contact ; starcraftranslator@gmail.com
+ I work as a Spanish-Korean translator, very soon I'll add Spanish sub!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 09 2020 06:09 GMT
#2
Oof, I forgot about that Bisu vs Flash game.

Good job man, really entertaining!
Moderator<:3-/-<
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
February 09 2020 06:29 GMT
#3
On February 09 2020 15:09 IntoTheWow wrote:
Oof, I forgot about that Bisu vs Flash game.

Good job man, really entertaining!



Thanks a lot, these are well-known matches that I liked, I'll upload some less famous but impressive matches!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
Ikirouta
Profile Blog Joined November 2017
Finland746 Posts
February 09 2020 08:26 GMT
#4
I'm really loving these. Subbed to your youtube channel.

Could you do 2005-2006 Shinhan Bank OSL Pusan vs Casy on Ride of Valkyries?
Pusan fan #1, bad sair/reaver enthuisiast. twitch.tv/ikirouta
BlueStar
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Bulgaria1177 Posts
February 09 2020 08:48 GMT
#5
great job dude

Subbed!
Leader of the Bulgarian National SCBW/SC2 team and team pSi.SCBW/SC2
dark.matter
Profile Joined April 2017
179 Posts
February 09 2020 17:19 GMT
#6
Cool stuff. I'm being selfish here but what I would really love is if you could mix in a few language lessons as videos but based on what players are saying when analyzing or when casters are analyzing. Then we can learn how to understand analysis maybe??? That would be my dream world. For real though thanks for this effort this is the kind of stuff that makes the community great!
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12057 Posts
February 09 2020 17:26 GMT
#7
Oh man this is amazing - one of my favourite things about old proleague was people like supernovamaniac translating the Korean commentary as I always learned so much. Thank you so much for this!
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
onlystar
Profile Joined March 2015
United States971 Posts
February 09 2020 17:46 GMT
#8
amazing yt chnl initiative!! thankyou
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
February 09 2020 17:56 GMT
#9
Hell yea, more Eng subs.
I hope you make lots of these.
Excellent service.
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
February 09 2020 19:06 GMT
#10
Starcraft Translator! I LOVE YOU MATE !
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
February 10 2020 06:17 GMT
#11
Dear all Starcraft fans, I was looking some BW community and I was lucky to come here.
Thank you guys for all valuable comments and subscription, these make me cheer up!

Also I keep thinking about requested videos, my priority point is to share matches that I selected, but very soon I'll make these videos. I really really appreciate it

SC Forever!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
February 10 2020 06:29 GMT
#12
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-10 06:45:58
February 10 2020 06:45 GMT
#13
if anyone wants more subbed videos i made a channel a while ago of old-school subs by bard and gundamvx back in 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tlfansubteam/videos
Commentator
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
February 10 2020 14:28 GMT
#14
On February 10 2020 15:45 GTR wrote:
if anyone wants more subbed videos i made a channel a while ago of old-school subs by bard and gundamvx back in 2005.

https://www.youtube.com/user/tlfansubteam/videos


Classic matches! thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
LocoBolon
Profile Joined June 2012
Argentina246 Posts
February 15 2020 02:30 GMT
#15
I'll say it again. This is very very awesome.

I remember there was a one subbed game on YT from those days.
It was Yellow vs Bisu on Heartbreak Ridge. The casters were telling how imbalanced the math was beforehand, the top 3 player in the world, the zerg slayer vs the old legend in decline. They also said it was raining outside and how they had that feeling that something special could happen.
Remarcable commentary for an insane game.
I was wating for someone to do more of that, I'm grateful.

God vs Bisu on Chain Reaction was the right choice.
Standard Queens
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
February 16 2020 06:53 GMT
#16
On February 15 2020 11:30 LocoBolon wrote:
I'll say it again. This is very very awesome.

I remember there was a one subbed game on YT from those days.
It was Yellow vs Bisu on Heartbreak Ridge. The casters were telling how imbalanced the math was beforehand, the top 3 player in the world, the zerg slayer vs the old legend in decline. They also said it was raining outside and how they had that feeling that something special could happen.
Remarcable commentary for an insane game.
I was wating for someone to do more of that, I'm grateful.

God vs Bisu on Chain Reaction was the right choice.



That's my FAVORITE match, that was perfect, even the commentators went crazy.
but yes, someone subbed it really well
I wished there might be more subbed game on YT but I found a few.

That's why I started translating by myself!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
February 17 2020 10:53 GMT
#17
Dear SCTranslator, when you have enough time, please translate the game between Jaedong and Fantasy, where Jd used ensnare, in one of the most beautiful attacks in the history of BW! Thank you sir
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
SCTranslator
Profile Joined February 2020
Korea (South)40 Posts
February 17 2020 13:00 GMT
#18
On February 17 2020 19:53 prosatan wrote:
Dear SCTranslator, when you have enough time, please translate the game between Jaedong and Fantasy, where Jd used ensnare, in one of the most beautiful attacks in the history of BW! Thank you sir


Actually that Ensnare game is on my list! JD just cleared all T forces, it was a fantastic match. But thank you for reminding that game, I'll try it
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNfJZSMtKXrAKfQ3vtgSo5g
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-17 14:56:00
February 17 2020 14:55 GMT
#19
Thank for putting in the time and effort! I have subscribed and I'll check out your videos
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-17 18:42:36
February 17 2020 18:33 GMT
#20
Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for the translations. These are really valuable for the community and are always appreciated. Subscribed.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O135
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason133
BRAT_OK 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 936
ZZZero.O 135
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm58
League of Legends
Doublelift4605
JimRising 588
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6139
Other Games
summit1g8914
FrodaN3049
KnowMe219
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1140
• Shiphtur198
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
50m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.