• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:43
CEST 15:43
KST 22:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9075 users

Starcraft offline event in Stockholm, Sweden! - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Ikirouta
Profile Blog Joined November 2017
Finland747 Posts
August 14 2019 21:52 GMT
#41
On August 14 2019 21:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
wow this sounds cool! Hopefully Norwegian re-opens VAA - ARN route so i could get cheap flights. I am pretty shit player nowadays but definitely interested in "donating" the buy-in fee just hang around with BW ppl.

E: Will you be updating this thread or create a new one when you confirm the dates & other info?


wow wtf, raynpelikoneet is not dead. A name I haven't seen forever.
Pusan fan #1, bad sair/reaver enthuisiast. twitch.tv/ikirouta
80smullet
Profile Joined August 2017
Sweden41 Posts
August 15 2019 00:22 GMT
#42
Hometown, I'll most likely go. Anyone down for drinks after or nah?
twitch.tv/80smullet
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
August 15 2019 04:18 GMT
#43
Drinks? Of course
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
August 15 2019 06:31 GMT
#44
I am interested to attend
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 15 2019 08:20 GMT
#45
On August 15 2019 09:22 80smullet wrote:
Hometown, I'll most likely go. Anyone down for drinks after or nah?


Awesome! Ofc, if anyone wants to go out for drinks after the dinner/event I'm betting alot of people would be down for that.
Just remember if u get drunk you won't be able to reenter for night gib at the gaming center.

On August 15 2019 15:31 pebble444 wrote:
I am interested to attend


Awesome!!
elKa-ThE-FeArEd
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden177 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-15 08:49:12
August 15 2019 08:48 GMT
#46
But what if i get drunk at the gaming center? i cant play without a mariestad beside me
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1795 Posts
August 15 2019 09:15 GMT
#47
I'm definitely interested in coming. When you know the exact date, I will take holiday leave and get a ticket. Will see to get friends from Germany to come as well.
LML
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 15 2019 09:16 GMT
#48
On August 15 2019 17:48 elKa-ThE-FeArEd wrote:
But what if i get drunk at the gaming center? i cant play without a mariestad beside me


You're right, we're all f'd! >_<;
SexyGG
Profile Joined May 2006
Bulgaria62 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-15 10:50:41
August 15 2019 10:50 GMT
#49
I'll try to come and maybe to find somebody else from Bulgaria with me.
Can you suggest any hotel in the area? I want to calculate the cost
Bakuryu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Germany1065 Posts
August 15 2019 11:02 GMT
#50
im in
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 15 2019 11:33 GMT
#51
On August 15 2019 19:50 SexyGG wrote:
I'll try to come and maybe to find somebody else from Bulgaria with me.
Can you suggest any hotel in the area? I want to calculate the cost


Awesome!

If you split a room with someone the cost for a hotelroom near the central parts of stockholm is around 70-100$/night So if u only stay in stockholm for the event, friday-sunday and take hotel close to the central station to have easy access to trains going to airport, then the cost would be 200€ (100€ each).
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 15 2019 11:34 GMT
#52
On August 15 2019 20:02 Bakuryu wrote:
im in


That would be great! :D You are welcome!
elKa-ThE-FeArEd
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden177 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-15 12:37:20
August 15 2019 12:30 GMT
#53
On August 14 2019 20:18 A.Alm wrote:
I live in Karlstad (2h train) and am interested in coming! I would like to participate in tournaments but i'm only 1900 MMR so i'll prob get kicked out early xD. I'm also interested in commentating the games :-)


we're going from the same location, can probably pick u up if u want.
Not 100% sure we will take car yet
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
August 15 2019 15:46 GMT
#54
I'd definitely be interested in attending if I'm able to at the time.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 15 2019 16:07 GMT
#55
On August 16 2019 00:46 jello_biafra wrote:
I'd definitely be interested in attending if I'm able to at the time.


Sweet! You're welcome! :D
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 16 2019 06:16 GMT
#56
On August 15 2019 18:15 LML wrote:
I'm definitely interested in coming. When you know the exact date, I will take holiday leave and get a ticket. Will see to get friends from Germany to come as well.


That would be awesome man! You and your friends are more then welcome!!
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
August 16 2019 07:10 GMT
#57
Any prize pool considerations?
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1775 Posts
August 16 2019 07:24 GMT
#58
I will try to come as I can get free accommodation in Stockholm, I just have no idea if I will be free on those dates as I have a tight schedule.
No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 16 2019 09:01 GMT
#59
On August 16 2019 16:10 kogeT wrote:
Any prize pool considerations?


Yes sir! As soon as we've agreed on a prize for renting the gaming center, I will announce the prizepool.
Will consist of $, and maybe hardware depending on sponsors.
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 16 2019 09:02 GMT
#60
On August 16 2019 16:24 iFU.pauline wrote:
I will try to come as I can get free accommodation in Stockholm, I just have no idea if I will be free on those dates as I have a tight schedule.


You're more then welcome! Hope u can get vacation for it!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65621
Calm 3667
Shuttle 3170
FanTaSy 1600
Bisu 1574
EffOrt 529
Mini 451
Soma 413
Rush 340
Stork 327
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 274
firebathero 248
Light 222
Snow 179
ZerO 151
Last 144
Soulkey 136
actioN 115
Zeus 103
Barracks 100
Dewaltoss 74
Killer 72
hero 57
Mong 56
Pusan 50
Shinee 46
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 33
Free 28
Shine 28
sorry 25
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 16
zelot 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 11
Icarus 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6777
Dendi847
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1353
kRYSTAL_209
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko490
Other Games
gofns42440
singsing2110
B2W.Neo687
hiko426
crisheroes299
byalli276
DeMusliM223
Livibee182
Hui .168
Liquid`VortiX104
Rex96
Mew2King92
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1213
Other Games
BasetradeTV222
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 32m
Replay Cast
9h 17m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.