• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7184 users

Starcraft offline event in Stockholm, Sweden! - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
KungKras
Profile Joined August 2008
Sweden484 Posts
August 13 2019 21:37 GMT
#21
Awesome!
"When life gives me lemons, I go look for oranges"
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
August 13 2019 22:10 GMT
#22
In March? Thats a little far off..
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Buenaventura
Profile Joined March 2019
Sweden10 Posts
August 13 2019 22:18 GMT
#23
I live in the area so it would be silly not to attend! I havent been to a LAN before and I'm not good but I would be happy to come and play starcraft :D Representin ReV!! \o/
UUUAAAARGH (ovie sound)
HaN-
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
France1920 Posts
August 13 2019 22:57 GMT
#24
I'll try to come!
Calendaraka Foxhan
[AS]Rattus
Profile Joined March 2017
430 Posts
August 14 2019 00:55 GMT
#25
im interested but can't guarantee, that i can attend yet sadly.
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 14 2019 06:45 GMT
#26
On August 14 2019 05:00 Hirmu wrote:
Count me in


Will do bro! :D

On August 14 2019 05:34 Incomplete..ReV wrote:
Very interested! Too good a thing to pass, even though I'll mostly have resigned from most things bw by then.

Gotta hug your abs, and hopefully meet some clan mates there! <3


Would be awesome Inco!! If enough ReV's show up, we can do an offline live CW

On August 14 2019 06:24 ZZZero.O wrote:
I think i might come, great initiative


Mr ZZZero you are more then welcome! :D

On August 14 2019 07:10 thezanursic wrote:
In March? Thats a little far off..


Yeah, just checking how many would be interested! Official signup will be later on this fall when I know exact time.

On August 14 2019 07:18 Buenaventura wrote:
I live in the area so it would be silly not to attend! I havent been to a LAN before and I'm not good but I would be happy to come and play starcraft :D Representin ReV!! \o/


Then there's no reason for you to not attend! Would be great if attended!

On August 14 2019 07:57 HaN- wrote:
I'll try to come!


Glad to hear bro!!

On August 14 2019 09:55 [AS]Rattus wrote:
im interested but can't guarantee, that i can attend yet sadly.


You got plenty of time to think about it, I'll let everyone know when official signups starts!
Suikakuju
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany238 Posts
August 14 2019 08:53 GMT
#27
Damn this would be nice. Could visit friends in sweden and attend a bw event

But don´t know if I can get vacation.
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
lamarine
Profile Joined January 2003
591 Posts
August 14 2019 09:16 GMT
#28
i will come! Also can donate a bit for prize pool. Been waiting for an offline tournament in europe for years!!!=\
So... BW is back
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 14 2019 10:45 GMT
#29
On August 14 2019 17:53 Suikakuju wrote:
Damn this would be nice. Could visit friends in sweden and attend a bw event

But don´t know if I can get vacation.


I hope u get vacation, the more the merrier.
go apply for vacation right away! :D
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 14 2019 10:46 GMT
#30
On August 14 2019 18:16 lamarine wrote:
i will come! Also can donate a bit for prize pool. Been waiting for an offline tournament in europe for years!!!=\


Uuuh, that would be awesome bro!
As soon as we have set the exact date, I will make a donation page for the prizepool! <3

Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
August 14 2019 11:02 GMT
#31
I have real sweet memories from the inferno online gaming center. Can't promise anything, I might be too busy with work in march, but sounds like a lot of fun and I will try to make it.
Moderator
A.Alm
Profile Joined September 2012
Sweden560 Posts
August 14 2019 11:18 GMT
#32
I live in Karlstad (2h train) and am interested in coming! I would like to participate in tournaments but i'm only 1900 MMR so i'll prob get kicked out early xD. I'm also interested in commentating the games :-)
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 14 2019 11:57 GMT
#33
On August 14 2019 20:02 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I have real sweet memories from the inferno online gaming center. Can't promise anything, I might be too busy with work in march, but sounds like a lot of fun and I will try to make it.


Would be awesome if you come bro! :D
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 14 2019 12:00 GMT
#34
On August 14 2019 20:18 A.Alm wrote:
I live in Karlstad (2h train) and am interested in coming! I would like to participate in tournaments but i'm only 1900 MMR so i'll prob get kicked out early xD. I'm also interested in commentating the games :-)


Cool, I'm from Karlskoga, but I live in Västerås since 8years back.
Anyways, any level is welcome, if u get kicked out of the tournament you will still have your seat all night long to keep playing with everyone else who gets kicked out.

And I would love it if you wanted to commentate, you can jump in and co-cast with me unless you go win the tour!


MeSaber
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1235 Posts
August 14 2019 12:06 GMT
#35
From Sundsvall here and will try to attend. As many said before its far from March so its all up to luck of being free.
-.-
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-08-14 12:30:29
August 14 2019 12:25 GMT
#36
wow this sounds cool! Hopefully Norwegian re-opens VAA - ARN route so i could get cheap flights. I am pretty shit player nowadays but definitely interested in "donating" the buy-in fee just hang around with BW ppl.

E: Will you be updating this thread or create a new one when you confirm the dates & other info?
table for two on a tv tray
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 14 2019 13:21 GMT
#37
On August 14 2019 21:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
wow this sounds cool! Hopefully Norwegian re-opens VAA - ARN route so i could get cheap flights. I am pretty shit player nowadays but definitely interested in "donating" the buy-in fee just hang around with BW ppl.

E: Will you be updating this thread or create a new one when you confirm the dates & other info?


I think I will keep updating this thread! It's still so early on, so havent thought that part out yet, we'll see when everything is settled what will happen.

But i'll keep updating this post, and if i create a new one, i will update this with the info that a new one has been created XD
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
August 14 2019 20:18 GMT
#38
I'm not sure if I can make it but put me in as interested :>
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
iRk-AGge
Profile Joined October 2017
Sweden400 Posts
August 14 2019 20:29 GMT
#39
On August 15 2019 05:18 Qikz wrote:
I'm not sure if I can make it but put me in as interested :>


Would love it if u could join in!
Ikirouta
Profile Blog Joined November 2017
Finland747 Posts
August 14 2019 21:51 GMT
#40
On August 14 2019 05:00 Hirmu wrote:
Count me in


msg me on discord about this
Pusan fan #1, bad sair/reaver enthuisiast. twitch.tv/ikirouta
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech147
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4222
Rain 1793
GuemChi 561
FanTaSy 376
sSak 47
Bale 43
ajuk12(nOOB) 20
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Fuzer 46
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King265
Other Games
summit1g8012
WinterStarcraft652
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1318
• Rush917
• Stunt461
Other Games
• Shiphtur790
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 19m
INu's Battles
5h 19m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 19m
OSC
16h 34m
Replay Cast
17h 19m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.