• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9382 users

[Interview] ASL Champion

Forum Index > BW General
57 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 Next All

[Interview] ASL Champion

Text byTL.net ESPORTS
Graphics byv1
September 14th, 2016 02:25 GMT
Q: Congratulations on the victory! How did you prepare for the finals, and the ASL in general?A: First of all, thank you. In all my time as a gamer, I have never prepared as hard for an individual league as I did this time. That's probably why I always used to get eliminated at the speed of light. I prefer to play standard games, so I practiced mostly the basics and standard builds. However, for the finals, I put some more thought into the series' meta-game.

Q: You've had the opportunity to play your ASL opponents often online, including Sharp, have you been relying on those previous experiences/VODs for preparation?A: I did not watch any VODs to prepare until I reached the finals. I only watched Sharp's VODs. I also spied on Sharp by secretly watching his live stream without logging on. I think that once I reached the finals and the possibility of becoming the champion became real, my level of desire to win shot through the roof.

Q: Do you generally practice specific builds for each race match-up? Or more so based on feel?A: While I practiced mostly standard builds during my preparation, I chose my builds during the actual games based on feel. For example, I used the a "goon-range dark templar" build against free. It was a really difficult decision to make in the moment because I would have been eliminated from the tournament if I had lost that game.

Q: Do you prefer your English nickname of Shuttle, or Eyewater? Where did your nickname originate?A: "Shuttle" is the ID that the guild master gave me when I joined the West Server's "by" clan. At that time, Battle.net IDs that were also Starcraft unit names (e.g., "probe") were highly prized and even traded for money. It really does not have any special meaning for me because it was chosen for me by someone else.

"Eyewater" is the literal translation of the Korean word for tears. I became known as "the tear toss" in Korea after shedding tears of joy when I made it past the preliminaries of the Batoo Starleague. When I first came to Afreeca, I chose the ID Eyewater for myself because I did not know the English word for tears. Since it has a personal meaning, I would prefer to be known as "Eyewater" to fans overseas, even if it is a bad translation.

(T/N: Shuttle...I mean Eyewater...has many nicknames, all of which are well known on Afreeca. "Elsa Toss" is the nickname he got for his excellent use of the stasis field spell, which was on display in game one. "Mole Toss" is the nickname he got for the prominent "lucky" mole on his face. He is also the "Star Dragon", which references his power to get donations in the form of "star balloons" on Afreeca. You might say that he is one of the "New Dragons of Afreeca". For your information, Guemchi is the "Webcam Dragon". Perhaps the nickname that Eyewater is best known by is "The Monstrous Progeny of Capitalism", which is pronounced Ja-naht-goo-eh. Since the original Korean version is an acronym, perhaps we should abbreviate this as MPC, too. He earned this nickname because he would always play much better in sponsored matches where prize money was on the line. As they say on Afreeca, don't bet against the MPC when at least 1000 balloons are at stake.)

Q: Can you tell us about how you started playing Starcraft? Did you consider other games?A: I started playing Starcraft because I wanted to beat the friend who sat next to me in class. Eventually, I became the best in my class, the best in my middle school, and the best in my city. Then I won a tournament for middle schoolers that was held in Seoul. I did not consider other games.

Q: You mention your father supporting you and watching your games, did your family support your decision to be a progamer since the beginning?A: My father was against my decision in the beginning. My family was not well-off and he was not happy about his son putting all of his time into Starcraft. I had to change buses twice to get to school and I would play Starcraft all night, sleep two hours, go to school, and sleep through all my classes. It was only after I won the aforementioned tournament in Seoul and won $300 that he okayed my career plans. I gave him $200 from my prize money at that time.

Q: You've had some very strong PvT wins over Last and Sharp, is Terran your favorite/preferred opponent? Would you have liked to played some more Zerg players?A: Ever since my KeSPA days, my favorite matchup was PvP. PvT was a difficult matchup for me, but I feel like I have improved my ability to see and draw the big picture in PvT (e.g., timing my expansions) during the past few months while preparing for the ASL. I most certainly did NOT want to play any Zerg players in the league. Other than Bisu, there is no Protoss player who wants to play against Zerg. I wish all Zergs would just go away and never come back.

Q: What do you think of the two new ASL maps, Overwatch and Taebaek? Do you and other pro gamers sense they favor Protoss?A: Both maps are not good for Protoss. When I beat Last/AlphaGo on Taebaek in the semi-finals, I thought that Taebaek was good for Protoss. However, I changed my mind after practicing for the finals with Last/AlphaGo on the map. Before reaching the finals, I did not have too many chances to evaluate Taebaek because I could only ask players who had already been eliminated to help me with practice. This meant that I did not have a good grasp of whether the map was balanced or not. After practicing many times against Last/AlphaGo, I concluded that the map was bad for Protoss. Even if I make carriers, which people claim are good on Taebaek, it is difficult to avoid the scenario in which Terran wins after reaching 200 pop with 2-1 mech upgrades. The ASL map pool was not very good for Protoss, especially since Fighting Spirit was included. I feel very lucky to have become the champion. It was huge for me that Circuit Breaker was the first and fifth map for finals.

Q: You have a large fan following on Afreeca, how important has the fan support been in motivating you to keep playing?A: Members of my fan club gave me a lot of strength before games with their balloon power. I am not sure that words alone would have had the same effect. (He flashes a faint knowing smile here)

Q: It seems the other progamers tease and joke around with you quite a bit, like at the ASL group selection. Do you think that's because of your easy-going personality?A: Sometimes, I cross the line because I love joking so much. I have liked goofing around ever since I was a kid. I do think that my easy-going personality helps. Someone like my good friend Movie could not pull this off because of his personality.

Q: What's it been like having Flash streaming on Afreeca? Do you feel BW being reinvigorated?A: Oh! All Terrans have become so much stronger since Flash started streaming. They just think differently when playing PvT now. Last/AlphaGo was strong before Flash came to Afreeca, but he's even stronger now. I don't know about other people, but I personally feel that BW has been reinvigorated by Flash's arrival. My own monthly income has nearly doubled since Flash began streaming. Perhaps some of that is due to the improvements that I have made myself, but it definitely feels like Flash has helped increase the size of the Starcraft scene.

Q: Have you had the opportunity to played the famous jiko/424? Do you feel he's Jaedong?A: I have played jiko/424 many times. I think that it's 50-50. There are many other scary Zerg players such as Soulkey, Shine, and Hydra who do not stream on Afreeca. It could be any one of them.

Q: How do you feel about Jaedong joining Afreeca? Did you have the opportunity to interact with him much in the KeSPA days?A: I did not interact much with Jaedong during my KeSPA years. My only interaction with Jaedong was losing 3:0 to him in the semi-finals of the GOMTV Classic. Ha-ha! I hope that Jaedong joins Afreeca soon. Bisu's arrival improved my situation when I was in a bit of a rut. Flash's arrival was good for me, too. I think that Jaedong's arrival will do the same.

Q: As a very successful streamer, which is more important? The prize money or the glory of standing on the stage as the champion?A: (Looks seriously at the screen, see below) Ha! You cannot even compare the two. Of course it is the glory of winning an offline championship. No one can ever take this away from me. (The chat fills up with humorous accusations that he is lying)

 


Q: Kim Carry privately praised your professional mindset and hardworking attitude. Do you think that the success of your stream is due to a special mindset or secret insight that no one else knows?A: My secret is just industriousness. Crazy hard work. I literally eat, shit, sleep, and stream. Before we got married, my girlfriend (now my wife) would tell me that I must be obsessed with money to stream so much. Why? I thought carefully about what my earning ability might look like in 2-3 years when I am 30 years old. Based on my calculations, I would have to work 2 weeks to make what I make in 1 day now. I cannot rest even one day now because 1 year of work now can bring me income that would take 15-20 years to make in the future. I have to make the most of it. Sleep is less important. I am thinking about this realistically. I do make a lot of money now. Even on a really bad day, I now make $400-500. What could I do if I was not streaming? I could not even get any high-paying construction work because my body is so weak. I am sorry that I do not get to spend much time with my wife, but I keep telling her that I need to work hard now so that our family can have an easier time in the future.

Q: For a lot of fans, watching an offline Brood War tournament again is amazing. How do you personally feel about the ASL and the opportunities it has provided for Brood War players?A: I do not think that the ASL has given us any new opportunities. However, I really enjoy participating in tournaments. It is just so fun. It was fun even when I was being eliminated at the speed of light. I would not be doing this if it was not fun. To be honest, if it was not fun, then I would not be playing in offline tournaments no matter how much the fans wanted it.

(T/N: Eyewater lives in Daejeon, a major city that is located near the center of South Korea. He drove to Seoul to participate in the ASL matches. At times Movie drove him to Seoul so that Eyewater would not get tired by driving. Offline tournaments are tough on players like Eyewater, Last, Movie, and ZerO. ZerO lives in Gwangju, which is even further away from Seoul, and takes the high-speed rail to Seoul and then the subway to the game studio. The round-trip ticket costs about $100. For comparison, note that Sea lives in the heart of Seoul and can get to the games in a few minutes by subway. The players dare not come a day early because of hotel cost and also because they want to practice the day before)

Q: You mentioned your wife and daughter during your post-game interview. What is it like playing professionally to support a family versus your younger days when you were just playing for yourself?A: It is very different! I am constantly calculating how much money I need to have in the bank so that our family can live comfortably in the future.

Q: In your first game against Sharp in the finals, you found yourself in exactly the same situation as your game against Last (Terran expands to the low ground and pushes into your 3rd to threaten the main, same positions). Were you confident that you'd win again since you had already won before?A: I think that I reacted better against Last/AlphaGo. I think that my nerves got the better of me against Sharp and this led to my 3rd being busted. I blindly flailed around a bit during the battle against Sharp. However, against Last/AlphaGo, I was able to defend my 3rd by picking off tanks with psy storm. I honestly did not feel confident in that situation against Sharp. I was seriously worried about losing. It was only after the first game that I was filled with confidence.

Q: You seem to gain momentum and play better with every successive win during a series. Is that just you warming up, or is it a confidence thing?A: I did warm up a little after the first game. I was also filled with confidence after the first game. I could sense from his play that Sharp was feeling nervous.

Q: During the post-game interview, caster Park Sang-hyun insinuated that you had spent your entire KeSPA career as a practice player. As someone who even served as the captain of STX Soul, did you feel a little insulted by his comments?A: No. I never feel insulted by comments like this. My view is that anyone who was not a pillar of this team is pretty much on the same level career-wise. On our team, Kal and Calm were those pillars.

Q: Can we expect Shuttle in the finals of next season?A: No. (Flashes a smile) Definitely not. I will tell you why. In the next ASL, I will spread the strongest players out evenly across the various groups using my right as the top seed. (He is indirectly referencing Effort trolling the league by putting Flash, ZerO, Mind, and Sea in the same group) I will try to do my best, but no guarantees! That's the end? That was a lot shorter than I thought it would be.

Bonus Q: Someone from the chat mentioned the Adidas slippers he wore to the finals.A: I had to buy long-legged pants because the league organizers told me that I could not wear shorts to the finals.



Questions by: TL Staff
Translated by: lemmata
Graphics: v1
Photo Credits: Liquipedia and DailyEsports
Facebook Twitter Reddit
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51547 Posts
September 14 2016 02:45 GMT
#2
"The Monstrous Progeny of Capitalism"


hahaha what a nickname.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
pigbanana
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada20 Posts
September 14 2016 02:48 GMT
#3
thanks a lot for this, great read
joust85
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada53 Posts
September 14 2016 02:55 GMT
#4
How cool! Congrats Mr. Eyewater!!!
Crunchums
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States11144 Posts
September 14 2016 02:55 GMT
#5
A: I had to buy long-legged pants because the league organizers told me that I could not wear shorts to the finals.

nice
brood war for life, brood war forever
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-14 02:56:52
September 14 2016 02:56 GMT
#6
great read, legend of the fall strikes again
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51547 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-14 03:02:42
September 14 2016 03:02 GMT
#7
Q: Have you had the opportunity to played the famous jiko/424? Do you feel he's Jaedong?
A: I have played jiko/424 many times. I think that it's 50-50. There are many other scary Zerg players such as Soulkey, Shine, and Hydra who do not stream on Afreeca. It could be any one of them.


shouldn't have said hydra, its nearly impossible for that to be true, its crazy of me to think that he has that much time to play BW games(especially the level and number of games jiko/424 plays) while also playing SC2 and qualifying for WCS finals at Blizzcon.

nice try but you're not gonna throw us off with that.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
September 14 2016 03:02 GMT
#8
I met this guy on iCCup a few years ago before SC2 came out. Got so thoroughly out-macro'd in a TvP that I went out of my way to check who this guy was. Turned out he was A+ and found him to be Shuttle on the list of pro-gamers on TL.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
September 14 2016 03:10 GMT
#9
Thanks, guys! Very candid and detailed responses -- death to Zerg and spying on Sharp

A rising tide lifts all boats, the impact of Flash to the scene has been huge. As "MPC" says, hopefully Jaedong does the same

Liquipedia
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
September 14 2016 03:22 GMT
#10
Awesome! Thanks a lot for this :D
nbaker
Profile Joined July 2009
United States1341 Posts
September 14 2016 03:35 GMT
#11
Thanks for the interview! It's interesting to get some insight into how former progamers live these days. I do hope that one day we return to a point where winning is incentivised more than popularity, but it's cool to see a player as popular as Shuttle try so hard to win anyways.
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
September 14 2016 03:36 GMT
#12
Why not be called Tear?
Seems better than iWater.
This dude's pretty cool.
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-14 04:00:59
September 14 2016 03:59 GMT
#13
The interview really gives a different side to him to what I'm used to from seeing on his stream and from his image during the group selection ceremony. Good interview and thanks for translating lemmata. It will take some time getting used to calling him "Eyewater" though.
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
A_Scarecrow
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia721 Posts
September 14 2016 04:41 GMT
#14
do any sc2 streamers make anything close to how much he does?
prosatan
Profile Joined September 2009
Romania9385 Posts
September 14 2016 04:47 GMT
#15
Thank you ! nice interview !
Lee JaeDong Fighting! The only church that illuminates is the one that burns.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51547 Posts
September 14 2016 05:09 GMT
#16
On September 14 2016 13:41 A_Scarecrow wrote:
do any sc2 streamers make anything close to how much he does?


I don't know who to compare with in SC2 but heres the list of top 10 BW streaming earners for july
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/512299-top-10-earners-of-july
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
byj
Profile Joined November 2015
529 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-09-14 06:07:53
September 14 2016 05:53 GMT
#17
Sweet! Out of curiosity, how did you guys get in touch with him?
Edit: Great questions and interview!

Q: Can we expect Shuttle in the finals of next season?
A: No. (Flashes a smile) Definitely not. I will tell you why. In the next ASL, I will spread the strongest players out evenly across the various groups using my right as the top seed. (He is indirectly referencing Effort trolling the league by putting Flash, ZerO, Mind, and Sea in the same group) I will try to do my best, but no guarantees! That's the end? That was a lot shorter than I thought it would be.

love to hear that, should make the next tournament even more interesting and hopefully bring in a bigger revenue!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 14 2016 06:12 GMT
#18
Thanks for the great interview. Really respect Shuttle for his ethic. It showed in his games. GG WP
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
September 14 2016 06:44 GMT
#19
That was a really nice interview. He really is making a ton of money from his stream...
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Edpayasugo
Profile Joined April 2013
United Kingdom2223 Posts
September 14 2016 07:21 GMT
#20
On September 14 2016 11:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
"The Monstrous Progeny of Capitalism"


hahaha what a nickname.


Fantastic nickname.

Great interview, thank you.
FlaSh MMA INnoVation FanTaSy MKP TY Ryung | soO Dark Rogue | HuK PartinG Stork State
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1061
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings211
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
CosmosSc2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48692
Shuttle 11629
FanTaSy 1541
Hyuk 961
Horang2 464
BeSt 442
EffOrt 242
Stork 223
Last 184
Zeus 147
[ Show more ]
Soma 124
Pusan 121
Mind 110
hero 90
ggaemo 73
Hyun 72
Killer 69
Hm[arnc] 52
sorry 49
Snow 49
PianO 43
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
Aegong 25
zelot 20
JYJ 18
Sexy 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Noble 9
Icarus 3
Dota 2
qojqva1423
Dendi1216
Gorgc608
XcaliburYe345
Counter-Strike
fl0m2885
x6flipin503
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu482
Khaldor227
Other Games
gofns37032
B2W.Neo959
byalli629
Beastyqt389
Hui .177
Livibee174
ArmadaUGS112
Mew2King59
Mlord36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick694
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2235
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 54m
Replay Cast
9h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.