• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:10
CEST 10:10
KST 17:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7356 users

Is ICCUP down? - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5963 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 21:05:31
August 31 2016 21:05 GMT
#61
On September 01 2016 05:48 SonnyZ wrote:
Hi guys
I would like to play with you baaaddly
Protoss are bad ass :D

I've just obtained SC1 + BW from some classic collection.
I run Win7, 64bit.
All is great, I use the .bat file to kill Explorer and it seems to do the trick, apart from multiplayer!!
Which is why I returned to this game.
I've opened my port 6112, however the graphics inside the menu are unreadable, the fonts are going over another, I can barely read anything, and don't see channels correctly or other players. It's almost impossible to manuver.
Anyone had such visual distortions? Again ,everthing else Single player works great, just those multiplayer menus ((((( can't see a damn thing
Little help?

ddraw.dll
Also check out mca64 launcher, it's popular launcher used instead of the iccup launcher.
FBH #1!
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
August 31 2016 21:13 GMT
#62
On September 01 2016 05:47 Ake_Vader wrote:
Is ICCUP working at the moment? I get thrown back to server selection after trying to connect to ICCUP.


Same here
ॐ
Reason
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United Kingdom2770 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-31 21:18:53
August 31 2016 21:18 GMT
#63
On September 01 2016 06:13 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 05:47 Ake_Vader wrote:
Is ICCUP working at the moment? I get thrown back to server selection after trying to connect to ICCUP.


Same here

-_________________-

Time to watch some more ASL I guess...
Speak properly, and in as few words as you can, but always plainly; for the end of speech is not ostentation, but to be understood.
Knatterking
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany405 Posts
August 31 2016 21:23 GMT
#64
Server Reset I think
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28906 Posts
August 31 2016 21:42 GMT
#65
yeah it's down right now, like ~2 hours ago there was a message saying the servers will shut down in 45 minutes. Dunno when back up.
Moderator
BunkerPush
Profile Joined June 2006
United States107 Posts
September 01 2016 01:14 GMT
#66
when I try to run the mca64launcher, it brings up a prompt box and says "some files are missing!!" and wont load the launcher. I'm assuming this may be because of the server being down?
tetrash0t
Profile Joined March 2010
United States42 Posts
September 01 2016 02:30 GMT
#67
On September 01 2016 10:14 BunkerPush wrote:
when I try to run the mca64launcher, it brings up a prompt box and says "some files are missing!!" and wont load the launcher. I'm assuming this may be because of the server being down?


My launcher starts without issue. Everything functions as usual until I get to the b.net login screen and it gives me an error.
Its all about perspective
wishbonesaka
Profile Joined June 2016
Canada117 Posts
September 01 2016 03:03 GMT
#68
iCCup is working for me finally just now 11:03 PM.
SonnyZ
Profile Joined August 2016
2 Posts
September 01 2016 18:07 GMT
#69
On September 01 2016 06:05 Peeano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2016 05:48 SonnyZ wrote:
Hi guys
I would like to play with you baaaddly
Protoss are bad ass :D
I've just obtained SC1 + BW from some classic collection.
I run Win7, 64bit.
All is great, I use the .bat file to kill Explorer and it seems to do the trick, apart from multiplayer!!
Which is why I returned to this game.
I've opened my port 6112, however the graphics inside the menu are unreadable, the fonts are going over another, I can barely read anything, and don't see channels correctly or other players. It's almost impossible to manuver.
Anyone had such visual distortions? Again ,everthing else Single player works great, just those multiplayer menus ((((( can't see a damn thing
Little help?

ddraw.dll
Also check out mca64 launcher, it's popular launcher used instead of the iccup launcher.


thanks for help, the fonts look great
still is there a ddraw fix that would allow me to officialy play over the battlenet as I should, as there is some access blocking info when I try to connect :/

Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 50m
INu's Battles
2h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 50m
OSC
14h 5m
Replay Cast
14h 50m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.