• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7128 users

Small Vod Thread. - Page 103

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 454 Next
WARNING:
We (mods) have had just about enough of people spoiling, quoting, and arguing in this thread. This is the crack down kiddies. Don't get caught in the impending fire storm


Do not spoil games in this thread
Do not comment on games in this thread
Do not argue - about anything - in this thread


This thread is holy ground. Any post that is not a VOD link post or a Thank You will be 1984'd .

Seriously get ready to get banned.

- Kennigit, circa April 2009 - THIS STILL APPLIES
axel
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
France385 Posts
November 02 2007 22:22 GMT
#2041
fantastic today yo
ManaBlue
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Canada10458 Posts
November 02 2007 22:49 GMT
#2042
Much love yakii. You rule.
ModeratorTL VOD legends: Live2Win, hasuprotoss, Cadical, rinizim, Mani, thedeadhaji, Kennigit, SonuvBob, yakii, fw, pheer, CDRdude, pholon, Uraeus, zatic, baezzi. The contributors make this site what it is. *Props to FakeSteve for respecting the guitar gods*
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-03 01:11:54
November 03 2007 01:11 GMT
#2043
woa Jaedong vs stork had some mad action!

<3 yakii
Enter a Uh
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
November 03 2007 08:14 GMT
#2044
That OSL was absolutely ridiculous.
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
November 03 2007 08:20 GMT
#2045
Please dont flame me but I was thinking about something while going through this huge thread... can we stop saying "I love you yakii, hero yakii, mvp yakii, etc, etc" I truly love the guy also and I aint hating, everytime I wanna see a game I just think "yakiis got it "

Lets leave this thread to Videos only and if everyone wants to keep showing love to yakii start a new thread !

dont flame just a thought
w/e
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
November 03 2007 10:39 GMT
#2046
I love yakii
(sry couldn't resist)
I pmed him before
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Live2Win *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6657 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-03 16:05:11
November 03 2007 16:04 GMT
#2047
On November 03 2007 17:20 InfesTeD]i[ wrote:
Please dont flame me but I was thinking about something while going through this huge thread... can we stop saying "I love you yakii, hero yakii, mvp yakii, etc, etc" I truly love the guy also and I aint hating, everytime I wanna see a game I just think "yakiis got it "

Lets leave this thread to Videos only and if everyone wants to keep showing love to yakii start a new thread !

dont flame just a thought

no, we should never refrain to give thanks where thanks is due.
SAY YES TO STIM KIDS!!! XD
minus_human
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
4784 Posts
November 03 2007 16:07 GMT
#2048
Jesus I can't wait for Xellos vs Ra.

and by the way, yakii is GOSU
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
November 03 2007 16:24 GMT
#2049
On November 03 2007 17:20 InfesTeD]i[ wrote:
Please dont flame me but I was thinking about something while going through this huge thread... can we stop saying "I love you yakii, hero yakii, mvp yakii, etc, etc" I truly love the guy also and I aint hating, everytime I wanna see a game I just think "yakiis got it "

Lets leave this thread to Videos only and if everyone wants to keep showing love to yakii start a new thread !

dont flame just a thought


I think it's great that people are constantly showing their appreciation. Surely, Yakii may understand that we love him for his work today, but what about in a week's time, a month's time? Everyone loves positive feedback, and it's great that we have that going.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Texas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Germany2388 Posts
November 03 2007 16:38 GMT
#2050
On November 03 2007 17:20 InfesTeD]i[ wrote:
Please dont flame me but I was thinking about something while going through this huge thread... can we stop saying "I love you yakii, hero yakii, mvp yakii, etc, etc" I truly love the guy also and I aint hating, everytime I wanna see a game I just think "yakiis got it "

Lets leave this thread to Videos only and if everyone wants to keep showing love to yakii start a new thread !

dont flame just a thought


its not like our gratitude destroys this thread or makes it impossible to use. If you are looking for the latest vods just search a bit for yakii's icon / his posts and get your vods, just skip the posts of people saying "thanks" or w/e.
i will keep saying "thanks" to yakii every now and then to show my respect for his effort.

joeki
Profile Joined June 2004
Sweden292 Posts
November 03 2007 17:17 GMT
#2051
I also think it's stupid to express our love all the time.

But then he uploads the latest games which I missed and I just have to say it again.
yakii *
Profile Joined June 2006
Korea (South)1448 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-04 09:56:54
November 03 2007 17:45 GMT
#2052
[Nal_rA v. XellOs] - GomTV3 MSL Ro8 Group C
2007-11-03 (Saturday), 18:30


(P)Nal_rA v. (T)XellOs


Game 1 - < Blue Storm >

+ Show Spoiler +



Part 1 / Part 2



Game 2 - < Loki II >

+ Show Spoiler +



Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4



Game 3 - < Python >

+ Show Spoiler +



Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3



Game 4 - < Zodiac >

+ Show Spoiler +



Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4



Game 5 - < Blue Storm >

+ Show Spoiler +
nope :p



* All Youtube VODs by Jon747
사마난
yakii *
Profile Joined June 2006
Korea (South)1448 Posts
November 03 2007 17:48 GMT
#2053
I love Starcraft, I love Teamliquid, and I love you all.
사마난
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
November 03 2007 17:48 GMT
#2054
Administrator
kigga
Profile Joined March 2007
United States200 Posts
November 03 2007 18:03 GMT
#2055
yakii you're amazing. Thank you so much again!
comabreaded
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
United States2166 Posts
November 03 2007 18:13 GMT
#2056
yakii we all love you too!
I put the fu in fun
Jathin
Profile Blog Joined February 2005
United States3505 Posts
November 03 2007 18:27 GMT
#2057
--- Nuked ---
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
November 03 2007 19:01 GMT
#2058
Ugh, so good... Yakii = the reason why Starcraft is alive as it is fo us
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
axel
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
France385 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-11-03 19:58:43
November 03 2007 19:57 GMT
#2059
hey yakii ...5 (maybe ) tvp nal ra vs xelosss in a row , that s like if i found 100 $ in the street , thanksa lot my friend. !!!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
November 03 2007 20:29 GMT
#2060
Thanks for the fast upload!

+ Show Spoiler +
Xellos played very well! Ra didnt look that great tho
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings203
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 391
ByuN 311
SHIN 151
Railgan 46
MindelVK 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 71593
Calm 11519
Rain 2490
Bisu 1455
FanTaSy 867
soO 542
Stork 532
Shuttle 434
Soma 264
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Snow 205
firebathero 188
Last 144
Light 103
Mind 83
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 65
ToSsGirL 43
hero 40
Bale 40
Sharp 37
Trap 36
Killer 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 30
Free 28
sorry 24
Aegong 20
Shine 20
yabsab 18
zelot 17
Noble 15
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
IntoTheRainbow 11
Sexy 11
scan(afreeca) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8475
Dendi524
League of Legends
Reynor133
Counter-Strike
fl0m1316
x6flipin714
byalli649
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
gofns29385
singsing2187
B2W.Neo573
Pyrionflax244
ToD129
Trikslyr25
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 79
• Gemini_19 13
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• Response 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV538
League of Legends
• Jankos3096
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1148
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 40m
OSC
10h 40m
Replay Cast
10h 40m
OSC
23h 40m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.