• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:26
CEST 17:26
KST 00:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7588 users

Team Lizard -- Looking for oldschool members!! - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
January 07 2014 11:30 GMT
#81
On January 02 2014 21:01 TaShadan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2013 11:23 Disarray wrote:
You had that german clan with Priest in BW right ??


Yes i founded the clan and Priest joined.


haha nice man what have you been up too ? Playing SC2 now ?
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
January 07 2014 11:32 GMT
#82
On January 07 2014 20:30 Disarray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2014 21:01 TaShadan wrote:
On December 29 2013 11:23 Disarray wrote:
You had that german clan with Priest in BW right ??


Yes i founded the clan and Priest joined.


haha nice man what have you been up too ? Playing SC2 now ?


No. I hate sc2. Iam playing Total Annihilation Zero on Gameranger now. http://zero.tauniverse.com/
Total Annihilation Zero
BoNgO~LiZarD
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada10 Posts
January 07 2014 13:20 GMT
#83
cant believe so many LiZarDs still around. I knew we were hard core gamers but even 15 years later, still gaming :D

Hey 3-Leggy, you playin SC2? I just started messin around here and there and so much has changed i feel lost, but on the other hand, so much is the same that it feels like home.

I am liking it so far, but dont think ill play competitive.
cannedbeans
Profile Joined December 2016
32 Posts
April 23 2018 02:28 GMT
#84
On March 11 2007 22:10 JimBobRay wrote:
Speaking of old clans... anyone remember The Soda Clan? I am sure everyone remembers the-feared, etc. They all existed around this time as well. Pre-replays and all that good stuff. Unfortunately, I played only a few games with Lizard members, and as I don't have reps (didn't exist yet), can't seem to recall their names. Good luck though Priest


I remember the-feared and soda clan ... anybody else remember soda clan or was in it?
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10868 Posts
April 23 2018 04:04 GMT
#85
Woah crazy awesome bump, yea I remember both.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Gh0st1
Profile Joined April 2018
2 Posts
April 27 2018 19:57 GMT
#86
Gh0sT~LiZarD here, I play SC:R occasionally and lurk TL. Can’t believe BW is still around after all those years.
Radivel-X17
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada144 Posts
May 02 2018 07:01 GMT
#87
I remember LiZarD clan. I remember nearly all the old clans, except those that I forgot.
I used to run SC2GG, if you remember that. Come to NHFFA discord. It's where a bunch of old players who all suck at BW hang out, as well as people who like to play FFAs for some reason. https://discord.com/invite/kWNQvnd
Bolas
Profile Joined February 2019
1 Post
February 04 2019 22:35 GMT
#88
I was in clan LiZarD.

I was NicBolas~LiZarD. I played Magic: The Gathering back in the old days and liked Nichol Bolas card from Legends. Way before the "planeswalker" stuff. facebook.com/zakdolan and linkedin.com/zakdolan and google search should bring up my name as well.

GiGGleS~LiZarD was female. This was proven when she played another top female starcraft player, LadyRose, in a challenge match of top female starcraft players. Pretty sure that was authenticated that both were female at the time.

I remember CrazyJim~LiZarD as well. And several of the others.

When Warcraft III beta came out, CrazyJim moved there and started Clan Crazy.

I went to Warcraft III also and had the name CrazyBolas. Still play under the names "Bolas" and "CrazyBolas" on Steam and Battle.net. Bolas#1355.

Hi all you LiZarD out there!

I was never as good as some of the clan leaders, but I could hold my own with Zerg.

Played Orc in Warcraft 3.

LiZarDs feel free to friend request me on Steam, Battlenet, and RIOT games League of Legends.
DeaTH-LiZarD
Profile Joined February 2019
2 Posts
February 10 2019 20:57 GMT
#89
I'm filled with excitement and feels after I found this thread and read through all of these posts.
DeaTH-LiZarD here, from the original SC. I remember being recruited by Giggles after having a 1v1 solo match with her. I put up a good fight and took my defeat with joy and honor, she liked my style and asked me if I'm looking to join a good clan. I met and played a lot with her, Bongo, Priest, Crazyjim, Seth and the rest for years to come.
At WC3 I made it to #8 solo ladder, 1st with Thrall icon on US-West.
Started as 15 year old boy and today 33 years young, a father and hard worker, these days are way behind me but I still remember and think about them as if it was yesterday.
I'll be looking back here to see if you guys still are.
Enjoy your lives

- DeaTH-LiZarD
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10868 Posts
February 10 2019 22:54 GMT
#90
You guys should restart the LiZarD clan, back in those days I remember clans like r[3t], ..!! , ].. pots boys ..[ , sGi. , 1st~ , iFear. , EchoOf , and so many more, I also made so many clans back then lol, the golden days.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
CrazyJimLiZarD
Profile Joined February 2020
1 Post
Last Edited: 2020-02-20 07:57:49
February 20 2020 07:50 GMT
#91
Yo priest, Bongo, Death, I play League of Legends now. Ampris played with me for while, and Dre played some SC2 before we found out the game was lame with no rush like SC1. Disarray works a bar in Vegas. Ampris some lawyer firm. Dre works for Tesla. I have about 3000 games in two years of playing and I got top 10% of ladder from starting 99.7% bottom of ladder. You can watch me on twitch.tv/goodnewsjim I still have a lot to learn

Yeah, I quit Starcraft when all the win traders showed in 1999 Battle.net and the maphacks. I thought the game died. I got an email inviting me to Korea when I was in college. I thought it was a scam because I never heard of Korea, and the numbers for winning were like 3,000,000,000,000 whatever currency they used. I was legit far and away #1 in the world then. Xds'Grr I identified as #2, and he could never win vs me and I beat him so bad he called me a cheater, but I did not.

I made some money on Asheron's call, gold and equipment selling til about 2001, 800$ a month ain't bad playin a game.

Then War3, you know the story, got #1 1v1,2v2,3v3 USEast, on random, first to 1500 wins. Assassin and Kain never wanted to 1v1 me. I got into Kainers head in one epic Starcraft game and he never wanted to play me ever again, but he liked to team play WITH me. We went like 200-0 before our first loss got because Kain and Assassin got bored and tried to both go straight to tier3 and they told me they were bored at winning.

Blizzard had me as a consultation guy for TFT. I was the guy who said to make the gold on creeps less and a few other things.

ROC was like competitive pacman, kill creeps faster and win, not much pve. I am a game designer, programmer by trade, so by lowering gold, you weight pvp a bit more. It was a genius move, but Blizzard never hired me, and didn't even give me a WOW beta.

Oh Blizzard screwed me with War3 beta tourney too. They told everyone the time for the game, so I showed up in the channel, and took a nap to be rested for my game. I show up, and they say,"Oh we last minute rescheduled the whole tourney one hour earlier, and disqualified you."

I never played war3 tourneys cuz they were like in Texas and sold 32 tickets. Britney Spears concerts with 32,000 tickets sell out in one minute. 32 tickets are given to a bunch of random scrubs with $50 and not actual contenders. If I was smart, I woulda went down and hustled people at games for money, or just called out the winner to play me. I believe I was #1 in the world at the time.

For a lifetime of training, I played 1989 Nintendo World Championships and 1999 Broodwar worlds which I was the favorite, but got 4pool cheesed and guy sent a spy to know my dire straights strategy. Everything happens for a reason I guess.

I didn't stick with TFT, I went solo game making since Blizzard did not hire me. I tried to make a 3d mmo like Tekken, and I'm still tinkering with it. I made a couple games since like Dungeon Run Blackroost Keep on ios, www.throneandcrown.com flash or android, but nothing super big. For some reason I never got a solid game making job, despite gaming like an olympian since 3yrs old, coding since 4 and game designing since 6.

Oh in 2003, God let me know he is real: www.goodnewsjim.com

Follow Jesus and do all things in love. Love is the way.

I changed my nick from CrazyJim to GoodNewsJim

God's been good to me had an awesome super chesty girlfriend for years who loved video games, had a good sense of humor, but some dude ninja married her. So I am still looking for a wife and hitting the gym.

I probably should play League of Legends more, get in with a crew that knows their stuff to jump start my skill. I still have my reflexes, a huge skill ceiling and know macro, but there is so much to learn in meta and I don't follow guides. I actually side invented Karthus Spell theifs, and pro fiddles starting Shurelia was a build I posted on the forums..


Everyone is invited to my twitch: www.twitch.tv/goodnewsjim

Lets get my 3 concurrent viewers so I can go affiliate ^^ Very few people remember me, but I make friends along the way like the 1998 gaming team LiZarD's way, keep friends close.

As the sterotype for ex starcraft pro, I went Texas Holdem too. Last two years made 10k each don't play now though, ded game with online cheaters.
Blue
Profile Joined July 2004
Norway359 Posts
February 20 2020 10:31 GMT
#92
this thread brings out the feels. I didnt hang out in useast or west in that time, but was noobing around since 1998. When I was an exchange student in Montreal some 10 years ago, there was an still active internet cafe, called battle.net. That made me nostalgic. Personally, around 1998, I would hang out in the local Netropolis netcafe in Norway, where guys like =[aBs]=slayer and sven would be. Good old days

cheers
I must return to the time when I played with my own style, and when I determined the victory through strategies. And the strategies are a product of practicing more than anyone else. The key to success is to persevere through practice. Lim Yo-hwan
RAPiDCasting
Profile Joined July 2009
Korea (South)594 Posts
February 20 2020 11:58 GMT
#93
I love retro threads like this talking about the oldschool server/clan culture. I missed out on most of popular NA clans and didn't play much Broodwar even when I was watching it every day, so history is super interesting and exciting to me. The kids these days forgot about dre...
The faster caster. @RAPiDCasting
tedster
Profile Joined May 2009
984 Posts
February 20 2020 20:21 GMT
#94
oh hey

I was in clan crazy for War3 though I missed the LiZarD days. I know or keep in touch with a bunch of the people in this thread already but this is cool to see! Working in esports now on SC/Warcraft stuff so ive managed to stay connected to the games
the last wcs commissioner
Majick
Profile Joined August 2016
416 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-20 22:24:18
February 20 2020 22:01 GMT
#95
On February 20 2020 16:50 CrazyJimLiZarD wrote:
Yo priest, Bongo, Death, I play League of Legends now. Ampris played with me for while, and Dre played some SC2 before we found out the game was lame with no rush like SC1. Disarray works a bar in Vegas. Ampris some lawyer firm. Dre works for Tesla. I have about 3000 games in two years of playing and I got top 10% of ladder from starting 99.7% bottom of ladder. You can watch me on twitch.tv/goodnewsjim I still have a lot to learn

Yeah, I quit Starcraft when all the win traders showed in 1999 Battle.net and the maphacks. I thought the game died. I got an email inviting me to Korea when I was in college. I thought it was a scam because I never heard of Korea, and the numbers for winning were like 3,000,000,000,000 whatever currency they used. I was legit far and away #1 in the world then. Xds'Grr I identified as #2, and he could never win vs me and I beat him so bad he called me a cheater, but I did not.

I made some money on Asheron's call, gold and equipment selling til about 2001, 800$ a month ain't bad playin a game.

Then War3, you know the story, got #1 1v1,2v2,3v3 USEast, on random, first to 1500 wins. Assassin and Kain never wanted to 1v1 me. I got into Kainers head in one epic Starcraft game and he never wanted to play me ever again, but he liked to team play WITH me. We went like 200-0 before our first loss got because Kain and Assassin got bored and tried to both go straight to tier3 and they told me they were bored at winning.

Blizzard had me as a consultation guy for TFT. I was the guy who said to make the gold on creeps less and a few other things.

ROC was like competitive pacman, kill creeps faster and win, not much pve. I am a game designer, programmer by trade, so by lowering gold, you weight pvp a bit more. It was a genius move, but Blizzard never hired me, and didn't even give me a WOW beta.

Oh Blizzard screwed me with War3 beta tourney too. They told everyone the time for the game, so I showed up in the channel, and took a nap to be rested for my game. I show up, and they say,"Oh we last minute rescheduled the whole tourney one hour earlier, and disqualified you."

I never played war3 tourneys cuz they were like in Texas and sold 32 tickets. Britney Spears concerts with 32,000 tickets sell out in one minute. 32 tickets are given to a bunch of random scrubs with $50 and not actual contenders. If I was smart, I woulda went down and hustled people at games for money, or just called out the winner to play me. I believe I was #1 in the world at the time.

For a lifetime of training, I played 1989 Nintendo World Championships and 1999 Broodwar worlds which I was the favorite, but got 4pool cheesed and guy sent a spy to know my dire straights strategy. Everything happens for a reason I guess.

I didn't stick with TFT, I went solo game making since Blizzard did not hire me. I tried to make a 3d mmo like Tekken, and I'm still tinkering with it. I made a couple games since like Dungeon Run Blackroost Keep on ios, www.throneandcrown.com flash or android, but nothing super big. For some reason I never got a solid game making job, despite gaming like an olympian since 3yrs old, coding since 4 and game designing since 6.

Oh in 2003, God let me know he is real: www.goodnewsjim.com

Follow Jesus and do all things in love. Love is the way.

I changed my nick from CrazyJim to GoodNewsJim

God's been good to me had an awesome super chesty girlfriend for years who loved video games, had a good sense of humor, but some dude ninja married her. So I am still looking for a wife and hitting the gym.

I probably should play League of Legends more, get in with a crew that knows their stuff to jump start my skill. I still have my reflexes, a huge skill ceiling and know macro, but there is so much to learn in meta and I don't follow guides. I actually side invented Karthus Spell theifs, and pro fiddles starting Shurelia was a build I posted on the forums..


Everyone is invited to my twitch: www.twitch.tv/goodnewsjim

Lets get my 3 concurrent viewers so I can go affiliate ^^ Very few people remember me, but I make friends along the way like the 1998 gaming team LiZarD's way, keep friends close.

As the sterotype for ex starcraft pro, I went Texas Holdem too. Last two years made 10k each don't play now though, ded game with online cheaters.


Dude you just made me remember so much stuff from the RoC days!

I was a kid without internet connection at home so I used to go to internet cafe every day after school to play RoC on Battle.net. I would download a bunch of replays of you, CrazyAssasin, TillerMaN to study them in the evening at home and trying to copy the builds offline vs AI. Next day we would discuss the builds and the games with friends at school. You guys were my first e-sport heroes, though I think the term e-sports was not even known to me back then.
DeaTH-LiZarD
Profile Joined February 2019
2 Posts
October 18 2020 18:04 GMT
#96
I promised I came back to check and here I am 2 years later.

CrazyJim - wow what a post! You shot me way back to the good old days as Bongo called it.
I remember getting a hold of your account on WC3 RoC after you left. The guy with your account started sending me messages asking me if I was you. I remember thinking that this isn't normal and that your account probably got hacked. So I told him that I am you - and he handed me the password to your account. I was in complete and total shock.

I remember holding on to your account without playing any games or making any changes to it. I'd just log in now and then to make sure it's still active.

Then, on one of the logins, someone started whispering (BTW to all the millenniums - whispering on battle.net was private messaging) to me that it was you, and you're so glad that I held on to your account, etc. etc. I have no idea how he managed to convince me that it was you, but I handed him back the account and watched him completely destroy it with loss after loss after loss.. and I felt so bad about being fooled instead of protecting what was yours.

Anyway, throughout the years I was still able to fetch some memories from back then but the only social proof that's still available today is an old battle report which I did between two players (it's another thing I used to do back then).

The background is gone along with the photos but it still holds a small piece of history:
http://www.battlereports.com/viewreports.php?reportnum=2305

And a replay between ReiAyanami (NE, lvl 22 105-10) vs. NoBrain-LiZarD (NE, lvl 20 asia)
This was a little later in 2002.
If anyone still has Warcraft 3 patch 1.03 laying around, you can watch this replay:
http://216.239.132.9/viewreplays.php?replaynum=13168

I wish there was more social proof of the really exciting things that happened back then.

Can we all get in touch in a better way? Whatsapp, Telegram, Discord?

- DeaTH-LiZarD
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10868 Posts
October 18 2020 20:17 GMT
#97
Great idea, start a lizard discord.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
PorkSoda
Profile Joined September 2015
170 Posts
October 21 2020 01:25 GMT
#98
I really wish I remembered all the clans/people I played with back when I was young (ages 10-14). I played brood war 4-8 hours a day during that time, mostly the map WWII: Death in Europe. I was actually exceptional at that map. I never played 1v1, but I did play 3v3 and 4v4 BGH and fastest maps like every other foreign chobo.
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
October 21 2020 04:51 GMT
#99
Priest,Crazyjim and Disarray still around?
Total Annihilation Zero
PriesTLiZarD
Profile Joined May 2013
Germany2 Posts
March 03 2021 18:50 GMT
#100
Hah, crazy. Libets-Lizard sent me a message on Facebook and reminded me of this thread. I'm delighted to see all these old 'faces' (or nicknames, rather) and read some of your guys' stories. Good times! Also nice to see Tashadan still around!

Crazy to think that I've been using "PriestLizard" as my gaming tag for more than 20 years now, and I effectively never joined another clan again for any other game. So as far as I'm concerned, I'm still part of it! Last time I played with other people in the clan was probably early Starcraft 2 days (2010) with Dre and SaGe, and then I had my last tour of competitive gaming in HotS (2013) where I played a bit of 1v1 Masters league.

Now career (I'm a designer on the Total War franchise with Creative Assembly) and family have taken over. If anyone wants to get in touch, "priestlizard" on Steam or Priest~Lizard#7153 on Discord.

Cheers
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1026
OGKoka 258
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
Terrorterran 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5519
qojqva2642
Dendi1305
febbydoto38
Counter-Strike
fl0m3638
Fnx 683
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko525
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko955
B2W.Neo779
TKL 718
Livibee348
XBOCT265
Liquid`VortiX244
Hui .228
ceh9209
XaKoH 147
Chillindude0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 25
• mYiSmile119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• iopq 13
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3384
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
34m
Replay Cast
7h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.