• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10322 users

Team Lizard -- Looking for oldschool members!! - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
CrazyJim
Profile Joined February 2008
United States44 Posts
July 30 2022 13:15 GMT
#101
Yo, I forgot my CrazyJimLiZard login email.

Priest, yah LiZarD is still going strong. Team LiZarD might be the oldest active gaming team dating back to 1998

Dre and I got top 50 SC2 2v2 without trying about 5 years ago didn't even try. We had over 65% win rate and would be #1 world NOT EVEN trying, lol. I'm still crazy good at video games, probably the top gamer in the world actually, since no one played as much as me 150,000 hours!

Look I have a trophy page with some proof: www.crystalfighter.com/a.html

I'm actually very good at League of Legends now, having made pro builds before pros made em, was diamond when I sucked, and now I'm in silver the target of haters with VPN rigging queues on me because they say they hate me because I believe that God is the power of Love. If I got picked up on a pro team, I'd IMMEDIATELY make them a better team because I make sick builds before anyone does. They beg me for builds on forums I'm not banned on for exposing rigged LOSER Q: https://www.crystalfighter.com/x.html Yeah, I'm the man who exposed RIOTs lies that RIGGED LOSERQ does not exist. They have a patent on it! Yes RIGGED MATCHMAKING IS MY GAME -CCP -Tencent -RIOT lololol, bunch of disinformation jerks, all for money. I'm all for the game.

Again, yo any pro teams out there want the best video gamer who ever lived? Remember, I spanked XDS GRR called him the #2 player in the world cuz he knew basics, but I was Jordan compared to a highschooler lol. He thought I cheated him, but I was just insanely good, training non stop to go pro since 1980. No one else put 10 hours of gaming in on average since 1980, dude people thought Atari2600 was boring. I knew it was the future, so I was the Original Gamer. Straight I have 150,000 hours experience gaming, coding, design! Since Blizzard shouted me out for playing more games in Warcraft3 than anyone, and I'm #1 Senna most games played North America(mastery Points) Look me up: https://www.masterypoints.com/highscores/champion/senna/0/na then it should be believable! I mean I have proof in my www.crystalfighter.com/a.html Like if I'm beating kids today in most games played, there ain't a chance anyone played more Atari2600 than me, no chance at all. And thats a record I'll hold for all eternity because Atari2600 is boring and no one is gonna spend on average 4 hours a day on it for 7 years EVER AGAIN!

Check out some games I'm making:
www.starfightergeneral.com
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dungeon-run-blackroost-keep/id936250643
www.crystalfighter.com/battlemon
www.throneandcrown.com
www.crystalfighter.com/igbh

I had a Tekken meets WOW in house MMO engine I coded back in 2005 working, but it took too hard of networking configuration to market. Dragon Ball Z world! I kinda coinvented Roll back code for fighters there, yet Midway hiring manager trash talked me like Lock Step was the only way... Lo and behold all fighters using rollback. I'm so afar ahead of the curve, people think I'm off the road... Probably why no one hires me to code anywhere, and no one wants to back my patreon and such...

I don't mind, I'll be a freaking starving artist. When you meet God in Heaven, ask to see my life, you won't be bored! Just two days of my life of the past 1.5 years will bust off the arrow of your B.S. meter! But it's all true baby, it's all true. Love is the way, and all power we have on this life and the next flows through the love. In the arcades, I spent about 10,000 hours between 1980 and 1995, I saw hate NOT ONCE. Online tho, its a plague, the downfall of society how much hate and rage game goes on. We must prayerfully clean up our act in love, and if you don't believe in God yet, just try and be nice to your fellow man because logically hate and love are like fires. Hate hurts and spreads to others. Love sends joy and pleasure and spreads to others. The one you burn with and set your community on fire will come back and burn you. Logically we've seen this with wars inspired by hate and festivals inspired by mutual interests. The only choice is love, so drop the rage game. There's so much more to say, but this is a wall of text.

May Team LiZarD live eternal! Does anyone know of any longer lasting teams? Maybe some Ultima Online, chess, NetTrek or Mud/MUSH teams?
TL legend:#1 world in games: Starcraft+BroodWar(all races),Warcraft3(random) 1v1/2v2/4v4/3v3 200-0/Diablo2 HC/C&C3/SC2 2v2. 100% victory rate vs Korean Pro Champions. First to 1500 wins War3 and did it as Random. Proof: www.crystalfighter.com/a.html
CrazyJim
Profile Joined February 2008
United States44 Posts
July 30 2022 13:19 GMT
#102
But 100% serious, how do I get on a LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PRO TEAM practice squad? I'd make any pro team in the world better immediately from my build knowledge and player scouting, but I also play the game in a way no one does, my of meta becomes the new meta. I did this in Warcraft3, I literally change the entire face of the game.

Probuilds I invented:




1) Senna Pro build: A guy discovered that I posted the Pro undying grasp mallet build here: https://old.reddit.com/r/sennamains/comments/e8otyl/grasp_of_the_undyingultimate_hunter_senna_any/fsp814u/


2) Senna Pro build: I shifted the entire meta to rageblade/crack kiten with this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfM6SEd99w4 Pros literally were using everything else til this date of my youtube with 1000+ views, and then shifted. You can do some searching online for dates and see this is correct:


https://gol.gg/game/stats/26446/page-game/

https://gol.gg/game/stats/26462/page-game/

https://gol.gg/game/stats/27061/page-game/

https://gol.gg/game/stats/27383/page-game/

All these before my video did not do rage blade/krack kitten slayer.


3) I invented Shurelia Fiddlesticks first when it was a thing. The dumb pro teams ran it even after it was nerfed showing their coaches/managers don't know how to read patch notes. I knew they should have stopped

4) Kathus Spelltheif top when it was a thing

5) Argued vs Hive mind that HOB trist was better than PTA and you never win vs hivemind even when you're right.

Back in War3 days my Warcraft strategy articles shifted the entire meta. I'm banned on like every league of legends forum now though they begged me for new builds on em, RIOT has cover up bots running a conspiracy to keep loser q down. They push hate on top of lies.

Here is my posts about dragons when they first came out, and people still don't know to show at dragon early: 2,600+ people agree with me,show at dragon 40 sec b4 spawn: https://bit.ly/3ynrXpu & 1500+ agree with my dragon soul play and counter play: https://bit.ly/3zq2spa

I'm one of the greatest talent scouts of all time too. Thats how I got KaintheFeared and Crazyassassin on my War3 team and we went 200-0, never lost a game til they got tired of winning and started losing on purpose many times just to see if they could troll by winning with weird stuff.


I'm begging some people to get me on a pro team practice squad or some decent team, cuz straight up, I have a win trader cartel who targets me to lose on purpose, and I want some training above a master tier level.
TL legend:#1 world in games: Starcraft+BroodWar(all races),Warcraft3(random) 1v1/2v2/4v4/3v3 200-0/Diablo2 HC/C&C3/SC2 2v2. 100% victory rate vs Korean Pro Champions. First to 1500 wins War3 and did it as Random. Proof: www.crystalfighter.com/a.html
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.