I am going to Seoul on Sunday and would like to see the upcoming matches. Does anyone know where this takes place and where I can purchase the tickets for Monday 16/11 and 19/11?
Thanks, FusE
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
FusEEE
5 Posts
I am going to Seoul on Sunday and would like to see the upcoming matches. Does anyone know where this takes place and where I can purchase the tickets for Monday 16/11 and 19/11? Thanks, FusE | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|