On July 25 2015 18:52 mustaju wrote:
Bisu 3-0-s ZerO.

Bisu 3-0-s ZerO.

Noo mustaju, not you too.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
On July 25 2015 18:52 mustaju wrote: Bisu 3-0-s ZerO. ![]() Noo mustaju, not you too. | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
On July 25 2015 19:33 BLinD-RawR wrote: Noo mustaju, not you too. don't worry, once ZerO wins, he'll come back! :D | ||
|
JieXian
Malaysia4677 Posts
The gif made me watch Killer vs Light on HBR and I recommend it. The commentators were saying EE JAEDONG so sexy | ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
![]() | ||
|
wl4d
France103 Posts
Still sick that EffOrt left, wonder if we'll ever see him playing any game seriously... | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
@wl4d I'm sure we'll see him restrain his emotions next time. If he won Mind, I doubt he would've been as mad tbh but I'm speculating | ||
|
Heartland
Sweden24604 Posts
| ||
|
prech
United States2948 Posts
On July 25 2015 23:32 JieXian wrote: The gif made me watch Killer vs Light on HBR and I recommend it. The commentators were saying EE JAEDONG so sexy Heh, sexy indeed. YT link for the Proleague match Looks like Light managed to tech to irradiate... too bad for the Last ![]() | ||
|
Dansickle
177 Posts
| ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
On July 26 2015 09:40 Dansickle wrote: So looking at clips, they were playing at the OGN studios in i'Park Mall in the RO16. I guess that'll be the same for the RO8? Yeah, until finals. | ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11813 Posts
It's hard to tell who'll win but I'll stick to my boy Bisu. KTY hwaiting!!! | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
| ||
|
slytown
Korea (South)1411 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
On July 26 2015 14:08 slytown wrote: Im more hyped than all of you. I get to see this in person! I'm more hyped than you cus I'm hung over and this is the only thing keeping me together. | ||
|
Probemicro
3708 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
On July 26 2015 14:57 Probemicro wrote: 4 hours to one of the most hyped match of the year and still no LR thread? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/491011-ssl-qf-match-a-bisu-vs-zero thread up now | ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
*crosses fingers* | ||
|
prototype.
Canada4215 Posts
| ||
|
c3rberUs
Japan11813 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 RotterdaM StarCraft: Brood WarByuN IndyStarCraft MaxPax BRAT_OK UpATreeSC MindelVK RuFF_SC2 TKL ZombieGrub0 Calm Dota 2Shuttle Mini EffOrt Rush Dewaltoss Mind Shinee 910 Zeus [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|