• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6025 users

Afreeca feed - Page 73

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 105 Next
miercat
Profile Joined November 2011
394 Posts
August 12 2016 02:55 GMT
#1441
On August 09 2016 03:19 letian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2016 11:09 Torenhire wrote:
On August 05 2016 04:20 Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
On June 07 2016 23:13 c3rberUs wrote:
I'll miss the 2 hatch muta all-ins that he can't quite seem to make work. And the hyuking.

That aside, good luck in the military Park Jae-hyuk!!

Jiko just made one of those work against Best on Best's stream and Best said he thinks jiko is Hyuk...



Hyuk?! :D That would be awesome, hyukhyukhyuk

I loved that guy back in the day haha

I seriously doubt, Hyuk ling control was never that good.
Also, JD's signature ling runbies that lead to a win almost all the time.
Watch "jiko" games against Movie where "jiko" runs with 2 lings into main and kills tons of probes with some godly ling control. Huyk was a macro zerg player.


No. Actually he was one of the least macro oriented players.
Sonny-
Profile Joined July 2016
47 Posts
August 12 2016 09:51 GMT
#1442
On August 11 2016 16:01 Wrath wrote:
Why this shit happens only when I'm at work

I usually watch the streams while I'm at work
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-13 11:26:16
August 13 2016 11:23 GMT
#1443
Does Bisu coach people on Fish? I remember seeing him play and talk with other unknown BW stream zerg in the past and now he is doing the same with a random toss dude. Toss dude is [neox]what9.

He is playing Flash at the moment and Bisu is watching this dude's stream.

Edit: NVM just saw the wiki and that is Britney... sigh,
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-13 12:56:54
August 13 2016 12:56 GMT
#1444
FLASH VS NADA RIGHT NOW!!!
GOLDEN MOUSE VS GOLDEN MOUSE
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
August 13 2016 13:12 GMT
#1445
T>T NaDa couldn't even put up a fight. =( Flash won so smoothly.
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
August 13 2016 14:34 GMT
#1446
Larva just announced that he's gonna be a father!
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
August 13 2016 16:42 GMT
#1447
On August 13 2016 23:34 classicyellow83 wrote:
Larva just announced that he's gonna be a father!


WTF?
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-13 17:21:56
August 13 2016 17:20 GMT
#1448
On August 14 2016 01:42 Wrath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2016 23:34 classicyellow83 wrote:
Larva just announced that he's gonna be a father!


WTF?

He's married. They got marriage license several months ago but, the wedding is in Dec. They are having wedding at Zeus's Father-in-law's wedding hall. He even showed ultra sound pic of his baby when he announced it. lol
PIC
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-15 10:15:59
August 15 2016 08:55 GMT
#1449
Hi,

I've been watching Brood War streams on Afreeca for a while now. Apart from the occasional (but rare) buffering issues I have been able to watch them just fine from Norway.

Over the past three days, I have been unable to connect to some streamers, but not all. For instance, I have no problems watching Bisu, Tyson, PianO, HiyA, GuemChi, etc but I cannot watch Flash, NaDa, EffOrt, Sharp, Sky, Kal, and quite a few others. I used to be able to connect to everyone without any issues, but lately Afreeca gets stuck trying to load the streams for about a minute, and will not be able to connect (or even serve me an ad). Afreeca then displays this error message:

[image loading]

This happens on both Chrome and Firefox.

Can someone tell me what it says? I would love to know if there's a way to fix this without reinstalling my VPN software just for Afreeca streams. I thought Afreeca may have been failing at serving me ads so I activated Adblock as a test, but it made no difference.

Update edit: I may have fixed it by removing a bad entry in my hosts file.

At one point I tried to get Livestreamer/VLC to work, following this guide. Ultimately I couldn't make it work because Afreeca recently changed some domain names around and Livestreamer hadn't updated their scripts accordingly. Apparently, when following this guide I had added an Afreeca IP address to my hosts file which blocks it from connecting. This was a recommended step to reduce lag while watching streams, but it may have started blocking regular streams from working entirely. Removed the entry, and I can watch streams again.

In related news, I was finally able to get Livestreamer/VLC to work, and those connect instantaneously and without incident. I'll just use that from now on.
TL+ Member
Gamlet
Profile Joined December 2012
Ukraine336 Posts
August 15 2016 10:14 GMT
#1450
Who is Ever)P(IU ?
Kiev
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
August 15 2016 10:20 GMT
#1451
On August 15 2016 19:14 Gamlet wrote:
Who is Ever)P(IU ?


(Wiki)Mini. The Liquipedia entry on the Fish Server contains all currently known Fish IDs of SC/BW progamers, so if you're watching streams and you don't recognize who someone is playing against you can Ctrl+F them on that page and see if they are a known player.
TL+ Member
classicyellow83
Profile Joined June 2016
United States2393 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-20 08:26:54
August 20 2016 08:01 GMT
#1452
FBH is streaming right now
http://play.afreecatv.com/firebathero/180330314
He says hes gonna stream for awhile. =)
Reach!!! Come back to BW!!
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
August 20 2016 09:35 GMT
#1453
How would I go about watching an afreeca vod? Larva played with his camera on the keyboard and I'd like to check that out more than once.
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11821 Posts
August 20 2016 14:22 GMT
#1454
On August 20 2016 17:01 classicyellow83 wrote:
FBH is streaming right now
http://play.afreecatv.com/firebathero/180330314
He says hes gonna stream for awhile. =)

Oh nice. FBH hwaiting!!!
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
ortseam
Profile Joined April 2015
996 Posts
August 20 2016 23:18 GMT
#1455
Does anyone know who hdy is (zerg)?
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-21 00:27:38
August 21 2016 00:26 GMT
#1456
On August 20 2016 18:35 Scarbo wrote:
How would I go about watching an afreeca vod? Larva played with his camera on the keyboard and I'd like to check that out more than once.



http://live.afreecatv.com:8079/app/index.cgi?szBoard=read_bbs&szBjId=dpfgc3&nStationNo=1446782&nBbsNo=2596003&nTitleNo=11950115

around 3:40
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
August 21 2016 00:47 GMT
#1457
On August 21 2016 09:26 B-royal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2016 18:35 Scarbo wrote:
How would I go about watching an afreeca vod? Larva played with his camera on the keyboard and I'd like to check that out more than once.



http://live.afreecatv.com:8079/app/index.cgi?szBoard=read_bbs&szBjId=dpfgc3&nStationNo=1446782&nBbsNo=2596003&nTitleNo=11950115

around 3:40


Thank you!

Never thought to use 4th and 5th fingers to make zerglings like that. Then again, I play terran.
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
August 21 2016 18:09 GMT
#1458
On August 21 2016 09:47 Scarbo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2016 09:26 B-royal wrote:
On August 20 2016 18:35 Scarbo wrote:
How would I go about watching an afreeca vod? Larva played with his camera on the keyboard and I'd like to check that out more than once.



http://live.afreecatv.com:8079/app/index.cgi?szBoard=read_bbs&szBjId=dpfgc3&nStationNo=1446782&nBbsNo=2596003&nTitleNo=11950115

around 3:40


Thank you!

Never thought to use 4th and 5th fingers to make zerglings like that. Then again, I play terran.


What does he do specifically? I use 4 to press S and 5 to press z while 1 cycles through hotkeys 5-0 (9-0 are a real pain in the ass :D)
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
August 21 2016 19:00 GMT
#1459
On August 22 2016 03:09 B-royal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2016 09:47 Scarbo wrote:
On August 21 2016 09:26 B-royal wrote:
On August 20 2016 18:35 Scarbo wrote:
How would I go about watching an afreeca vod? Larva played with his camera on the keyboard and I'd like to check that out more than once.



http://live.afreecatv.com:8079/app/index.cgi?szBoard=read_bbs&szBjId=dpfgc3&nStationNo=1446782&nBbsNo=2596003&nTitleNo=11950115

around 3:40


Thank you!

Never thought to use 4th and 5th fingers to make zerglings like that. Then again, I play terran.


What does he do specifically? I use 4 to press S and 5 to press z while 1 cycles through hotkeys 5-0 (9-0 are a real pain in the ass :D)


Upon closer inspection he actually does it with middle finger on S and ring finger on Z. When it's higher number he just jumps around. He positions his hand more towards the middle of the keyboard, which puts more stress on his body but he can reach better.
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7171 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-08-22 12:02:49
August 22 2016 11:51 GMT
#1460
guemchi with almost 2000 viewers,he is eating some BBQ Oo

more and more viewers,any idea ?
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
ProTech145
ViBE134
Nathanias 81
RuFF_SC2 4
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15063
Rain 1552
GuemChi 917
Artosis 668
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever464
Counter-Strike
taco 44
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox989
Mew2King75
Other Games
summit1g7086
shahzam721
WinterStarcraft496
JimRising 460
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra486
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h
INu's Battles
10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h
OSC
21h 15m
Replay Cast
22h
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.