• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:38
CEST 17:38
KST 00:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8449 users

24/7 Classic Starcraft VoD Stream - Page 11

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 27 Next All
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
March 11 2014 06:09 GMT
#201
Damn, right as I discover this, it's offline, lol. Following.
twitch.tv/duttroach
soujiro_
Profile Joined June 2010
Uruguay5195 Posts
March 12 2014 02:39 GMT
#202
hope its back on soon =)
ace hwaiting!!
Medry *
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada166 Posts
March 12 2014 19:18 GMT
#203
Stream back online, Power outage fried my modem and it was just replaced a few mins ago..
24/7 Starcraft Broodwar Stream ||| Online Since October 20, 2013 ✔
HyralGambit
Profile Joined February 2014
2439 Posts
March 13 2014 00:53 GMT
#204
On March 13 2014 04:18 Medry wrote:
Stream back online, Power outage fried my modem and it was just replaced a few mins ago..

Good to hear you weren't sleeping on the job, slave.
Passion overcomes corporate stupidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX9hbbA-WP4#t=4h2m
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 13 2014 01:52 GMT
#205
On March 13 2014 04:18 Medry wrote:
Stream back online, Power outage fried my modem and it was just replaced a few mins ago..

thanks a lot! Seeing Sea decimate Jaedong felt satisfying
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
rafaliusz
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland482 Posts
March 27 2014 12:18 GMT
#206
A match that is named "BByong vs BaBy" is being aired right now and the name is incorrect as it it is a game between BByong and By.Sun(Rain) from SPL.
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
March 28 2014 05:15 GMT
#207
Guys could you help me finding the vods of Hero vs Tempest @ Match Point, stx masters 2010. I was watching on 24\7 then the connection crashed game was pretty epic
Michael Probu
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 28 2014 05:41 GMT
#208
On March 28 2014 14:15 juvenal wrote:
Guys could you help me finding the vods of Hero vs Tempest @ Match Point, stx masters 2010. I was watching on 24\7 then the connection crashed game was pretty epic

I tried looking on TLPD and youtube including Nevake's channel, nothing yet :/ I know the outcome though if that helps lol. Alternative is to ask if Medry can post it up so you can dl it although more youtube checks first.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
March 29 2014 11:19 GMT
#209
On March 28 2014 14:15 juvenal wrote:
Guys could you help me finding the vods of Hero vs Tempest @ Match Point, stx masters 2010. I was watching on 24\7 then the connection crashed game was pretty epic

It's definitely in the last torrent here.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-29 14:59:06
March 29 2014 12:26 GMT
#210
Thank you! Indeed it's there.
ps: are corrections of the filenames needed? The game "2007 GomTV MSL S2 Ro32 Group F TT vs Midas @ Monty Hall" is actually Goodfriend vs XellOs @ Monty Hall, same tournament.
Michael Probu
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-08 17:33:52
May 08 2014 17:33 GMT
#211
Appreciation post here. Thanks for all the hours of entertainment and nostalgia I've gotten from this stream <3.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Sumwar
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada199 Posts
May 26 2014 00:45 GMT
#212
I'd like to thank you for this wonderful stream. Please keep it random. Some people want to have the whole tournament run at once then switch to another tournament and I think that's a terrible idea. I like how I have no idea what the next match is. I just watched a match played in the year 2000 and I laughed at how slowly they expanded. Modern day broodwar is so much more refined.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
May 26 2014 03:22 GMT
#213
Thanks for bumping this. This is perfect background noise... who am I kidding. I'm calling it background noise to hide the fact that I'm actually going to spend 4+ hours a day watching this!
Durp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada3117 Posts
May 26 2014 03:54 GMT
#214
JD vs Flash on now. yeeeee
SOOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOOoo Many BANELINGS!!
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-26 15:23:59
May 26 2014 15:19 GMT
#215
On May 26 2014 09:45 Sumwar wrote:
I'd like to thank you for this wonderful stream. Please keep it random. Some people want to have the whole tournament run at once then switch to another tournament and I think that's a terrible idea. I like how I have no idea what the next match is. I just watched a match played in the year 2000 and I laughed at how slowly they expanded. Modern day broodwar is so much more refined.


I wrote about it somewhere before, so I don't mean it to contradict myself, but yes, I would like to see like a whole tournament from start to finish. But never as a permanent feature, rather like an event series, even once a month would be cool. The buzz word "storylines" comes to mind and as much as I have mixed feelings for it, it fits well here, would be an enjoyable watch.
Great bump, thanks Medry
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
May 26 2014 15:21 GMT
#216
i suggest dedicating 1 or 2 days per week to tournaments, and the rest be random as usual.
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-05-27 10:34:24
May 27 2014 10:33 GMT
#217
Two VODs of Grape vs Horang2 from ABC Mart MSL airing now in quick succession, both named @Monte Christo, when in fact one of them is on La Mancha
Medry *
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada166 Posts
June 01 2014 01:16 GMT
#218
Thanks McRatyn, i make a list of incorrect titles and fix them when i get the chance.

Now that finals are over i have some free time to spend on BW again!

Just added 300 VoDs from the 2011 Shinhan Winners League
24/7 Starcraft Broodwar Stream ||| Online Since October 20, 2013 ✔
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
June 01 2014 03:34 GMT
#219
I think I love you.

But seriously, this is the best discovery I have made in a very long time, and I thank you tremendously.

BW4Lyfe.
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
June 01 2014 10:02 GMT
#220
did you consider sending a golden pressed hard drive into the space containing BW vods
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 487
Reynor 285
ByuN 224
TKL 174
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 37
IndyStarCraft 34
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10007
Dendi1106
Counter-Strike
fl0m4658
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor388
KnowMe302
crisheroes188
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV274
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3224
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 22m
OSC
7h 22m
Replay Cast
7h 22m
OSC
20h 22m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.