Sponsored Match Modesty vs PianO BO5
Wednesday, Dec 18 6:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
![[image loading]](http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/images/players/92.jpg)
cast by LoveTV
LoveTV |
LoveTV |
LoveTV |
+ Show Spoiler [Set 4] +
+ Show Spoiler [Set 5] +
+ Show Spoiler [Recommended games] +
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Sponsored Match Modesty vs PianO BO5 Wednesday, Dec 18 6:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00) ![]() cast by LoveTV LoveTV | LoveTV | LoveTV | + Show Spoiler [Set 4] + + Show Spoiler [Set 5] + + Show Spoiler [Recommended games] + | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Sponsored Match JangBi vs PianO BO5 Thursday, Dec 19 12:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) ![]() 131219 FPV 131219 FPV 131219 FPV + Show Spoiler [Set 4] + + Show Spoiler [Set 5] + + Show Spoiler [Recommended games] + | ||
|
s_k_911
China363 Posts
| ||
|
ArvickHero
10387 Posts
I think Zergman was casting that game too, but not sure lol now they're playing another game on Match Point, it's a Bo3 for 500 balloons. | ||
|
shakigami
221 Posts
| ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
On December 25 2013 17:52 ArvickHero wrote: I just caught the latter half of a ZvP that Larva played vs 0[WHITE] (I think it's Movie) on FS, endgame was both players long-distance mining, Larva was using a combination of Lurker/Hydra/Gaurdian/Scourge/Ling against Archon/Reaver/HT/Zlot .. it was crazy lol 131225 FPV | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Sponsored Match Mind vs Bisu BO5 Wednesday, Dec 25 4:45pm GMT (GMT+00:00) ![]() 131226 FPV 131226 FPV 131226 FPV + Show Spoiler [Set 4] + + Show Spoiler [Set 5] + Not needed. + Show Spoiler [Recommended games] + + Show Spoiler [Set 1] + + Show Spoiler [Set 2] + + Show Spoiler [Set 3] + + Show Spoiler [Set 4] + + Show Spoiler [Set 5] + Plz vote guys. I do check these polls frequently. ![]() | ||
|
shakigami
221 Posts
![]() wish you a happy new year ![]() | ||
|
likeasu
Russian Federation88 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
Shuttle: snipe3 Modesty: snipe1 Game 3 had lots of really cool arbiter usage too. | ||
|
Jealous
10391 Posts
| ||
|
s_k_911
China363 Posts
Oct- 26-2013 to Dec-14-2013,I download bisu's vods from snipealot2's twitch.Thank snipealot2. Dec-19-2013 to now,I download bisu's vods from afreeca directly. I will continue updating bisu' bwfpvods:http://bbs.scntv.com/thread-83074-1-1.html | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Neuron StarLeague ShowMatch Mind vs ZerO BO7 Saturday, Dec 28 12:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) ![]() $100 for the winner + $50 for the runner-up 131228 FPV 131228 FPV 131228 FPV 131228 FPV + Show Spoiler [Set 5] + + Show Spoiler [Set 6] + Not needed. + Show Spoiler [Set 7] + Not needed. + Show Spoiler [Recommended games] + | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
On December 30 2013 11:10 Jealous wrote: Can there possibly be a legend for what each symbol means? Some of them I struggle to recognize at such size. Added. | ||
|
Jealous
10391 Posts
On December 30 2013 17:11 Stratos wrote: Btw. in the end of the above showmatch, Mind chats for a bit with someone in English in the chat, he tells him about twitch restream etc. but it ultimately turns out to be a troll who knows Korean as well. Anyway I left it there because it was nice seeing him chat back and all. Show nested quote + On December 30 2013 11:10 Jealous wrote: Can there possibly be a legend for what each symbol means? Some of them I struggle to recognize at such size. Added. Thanks!! | ||
|
ne4aJIb
Russian Federation3209 Posts
| ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
Sponsored Match Modesty vs Shuttle BO3 Sunday, Dec 29 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) ![]() 1004 balloons131230 FPV 131230 FPV + Show Spoiler [Set 3] + + Show Spoiler [Recommended games] + | ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
| ||
|
Cambium
United States16368 Posts
On January 02 2014 05:13 thezanursic wrote: I heard some players are trying out mist and golden cross on stream, would be awesome if you could upload some of that! I think I saw a game from bisu today on mist, probably 6 hours ago. | ||
|
thezanursic
5504 Posts
On January 02 2014 07:24 Cambium wrote: Show nested quote + On January 02 2014 05:13 thezanursic wrote: I heard some players are trying out mist and golden cross on stream, would be awesome if you could upload some of that! I think I saw a game from bisu today on mist, probably 6 hours ago. Would anyone mind uploading that my phone can't access twitch vods | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6682 FrodaN2407 fl0m726 mouzStarbuck367 JimRising KnowMe259 ToD207 ArmadaUGS142 Mew2King40 Railgan30 Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • Letter148 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|