• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:57
CEST 09:57
KST 16:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8118 users

BW General Discussion - Page 136

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 522 Next
J-dawg
Profile Joined July 2015
United States42 Posts
January 12 2016 07:26 GMT
#2701
Does anyone think Flash and Jaedong could come back and ever compete on Bisu's level again?
Thank God for true love and soulmates!!! :)
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-12 07:36:54
January 12 2016 07:34 GMT
#2702
Flash probably. hes still young and is currently retired. he might be secretly practicing on fish ladder as I make this post .

JD...hes 26 now, he has to go to the army soon. even assuming he retires in the middle of this year, spend a few months dabbling in BW then enters army...by the time he comes out he will be 28-29 already.I would love to see him back in BW but i highly doubt we can see that mighty 2009-10 JD again...
LemOn
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United Kingdom8629 Posts
January 12 2016 13:14 GMT
#2703
Flash can and probably will...I mean effortless money and fun? Why not
Much is the father figure that I miss in my life. Go Daddy! DoC.LemOn, LemOn[5thF]
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 12 2016 13:58 GMT
#2704
On January 12 2016 22:14 LemOn wrote:
Flash can and probably will...I mean effortless money and fun? Why not


all he needs to do is bring around window 7 pcs!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
miercat
Profile Joined November 2011
394 Posts
January 12 2016 23:06 GMT
#2705
On January 12 2016 14:15 Probemicro wrote:
Map order for VNSL semifinals revealed

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Gladiator
Circuit breaker
FS
Matchpoint
Gladiator

ehehe

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Circuit breaker
Gladiator
FS
Matchpoint
Circuit Breaker


wtf... at least make 2 matches identical?

Even though I predicted 3-1 Bisu for my Liquipedia Bracket.
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-20 00:04:42
January 19 2016 23:27 GMT
#2706
Looks another KCM Legends Match (#13) will be held tonight

[image loading]

Another race war between (T)Iris, (P)RainBOw, and (Z)July. Adding to calendar and Liquipedia in a moment

Source
Liquipedia
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12058 Posts
January 20 2016 00:08 GMT
#2707
Iris, Rainbow and July. Hold me. I'm dreaming right?
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
halomonian
Profile Joined January 2012
Brazil255 Posts
January 20 2016 03:05 GMT
#2708
I would like to try my hand at BW. And since i play protoss in SC2, i want to play P in BW. I have everything up and running but where do i start gameplay wise? Should i just hop on iccup and wing it a bit? Or should i get a build per matchup and practice against the AI? And what about the mechanics and timings?
thoughts in chaos | enjOy[dream]
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-20 03:24:36
January 20 2016 03:22 GMT
#2709
On January 20 2016 12:05 halomonian wrote:
I would like to try my hand at BW. And since i play protoss in SC2, i want to play P in BW. I have everything up and running but where do i start gameplay wise? Should i just hop on iccup and wing it a bit? Or should i get a build per matchup and practice against the AI? And what about the mechanics and timings?


you can play a few games versus the AI, but it is not need at all costs. Some beginners do to get comfortable and thats fine.

Your best server imho is ICCup, it's a competetive ladder server, we all play on. Unless you are a big exception, you will find the skill level very high at first, so stick to it, work through it be patient and analyse your replays. Find people to practice with and whom you can ask for help.

You want to pick 1 build roughly per matchup and practice it exclusively at first. you'll find the build here in the Liquipedia I recommend picking the ultra standard builds to start:

PvP 1 gate core,
PvT 1 gate goon into expand
Pvz forge FE

Mechanics are a very challenging part for people who have played Sc2. As you probably have heard, the macro is a lot harder to due the lack of MBS and smartcast and such. You want to focus a good deal of your attention at improving your macro early. Timings are important too, but i think it's a good idea to figure them out while playing, since it makes little sense to talk about them in a vacuum here.

If you want to play a practice game, so i can give you general tips or help in any regard, feel free to write a PM to me :>

Are you already set up on the "technical side"? MCA Launcher OR ICCup Launcher, registering an account at ICCup, color bugs, port forwarding?


Broodwar for life!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
January 20 2016 03:37 GMT
#2710
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
January 20 2016 03:40 GMT
#2711
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Show nested quote +
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.


please write in the tech support forum.

I'd love to help you, but i have no idea of this stuff. Use another browser maybe?

Broodwar for life!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 20 2016 03:44 GMT
#2712
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Show nested quote +
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

If you can switch to the Russian version of ICCup and try to get the same error again, post the error message and I will tell you if it says anything different. Maybe they are going Fish on us.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-20 03:51:35
January 20 2016 03:46 GMT
#2713
On January 20 2016 12:40 Cele wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.


please write in the tech support forum.

I'd love to help you, but i have no idea of this stuff. Use another browser maybe?



how am I supposed to when I can't register an account lol, tried different browser too.

On January 20 2016 12:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

If you can switch to the Russian version of ICCup and try to get the same error again, post the error message and I will tell you if it says anything different. Maybe they are going Fish on us.


activation redirects me to the russian website, or are you saying I go through the whole process in russian?

same issue
Извините, ошибочка вышла
Наши программисты настолько суровы, что они понятия не имеют, какая ошибка произошла на этот раз
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 20 2016 03:49 GMT
#2714
On January 20 2016 12:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:40 Cele wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.


please write in the tech support forum.

I'd love to help you, but i have no idea of this stuff. Use another browser maybe?



how am I supposed to when I can't register an account lol, tried different browser too.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:44 Jealous wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

If you can switch to the Russian version of ICCup and try to get the same error again, post the error message and I will tell you if it says anything different. Maybe they are going Fish on us.


activation redirects me to the russian website, or are you saying I go through the whole process in russian?

he's saying that you try to register an account on the russian website (aka, click the russian flag in top right corner and try the same registration method)
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
January 20 2016 03:52 GMT
#2715
On January 20 2016 12:49 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:40 Cele wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.


please write in the tech support forum.

I'd love to help you, but i have no idea of this stuff. Use another browser maybe?



how am I supposed to when I can't register an account lol, tried different browser too.

On January 20 2016 12:44 Jealous wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

If you can switch to the Russian version of ICCup and try to get the same error again, post the error message and I will tell you if it says anything different. Maybe they are going Fish on us.


activation redirects me to the russian website, or are you saying I go through the whole process in russian?

he's saying that you try to register an account on the russian website (aka, click the russian flag in top right corner and try the same registration method)


nope still doesn't work
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11813 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-20 04:04:35
January 20 2016 04:01 GMT
#2716
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Show nested quote +
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

You need ESPers.

Wow KCM pulling another blast from the past and I haven't even watched the other one. Thanks again Prech!
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
January 20 2016 04:21 GMT
#2717
issue has been forwarded to a corresponding admin.
Broodwar for life!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-01-20 05:47:57
January 20 2016 05:47 GMT
#2718
On January 20 2016 12:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:40 Cele wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.


please write in the tech support forum.

I'd love to help you, but i have no idea of this stuff. Use another browser maybe?



how am I supposed to when I can't register an account lol, tried different browser too.

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:44 Jealous wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

If you can switch to the Russian version of ICCup and try to get the same error again, post the error message and I will tell you if it says anything different. Maybe they are going Fish on us.


activation redirects me to the russian website, or are you saying I go through the whole process in russian?

same issue
Show nested quote +
Извините, ошибочка вышла
Наши программисты настолько суровы, что они понятия не имеют, какая ошибка произошла на этот раз

"Sorry, an error emerged
Our programmers are so stern/rough, that they have no idea, what error occurred this time."

Sorry bud.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51590 Posts
January 20 2016 06:12 GMT
#2719
On January 20 2016 14:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 12:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:40 Cele wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.


please write in the tech support forum.

I'd love to help you, but i have no idea of this stuff. Use another browser maybe?



how am I supposed to when I can't register an account lol, tried different browser too.

On January 20 2016 12:44 Jealous wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

If you can switch to the Russian version of ICCup and try to get the same error again, post the error message and I will tell you if it says anything different. Maybe they are going Fish on us.


activation redirects me to the russian website, or are you saying I go through the whole process in russian?

same issue
Извините, ошибочка вышла
Наши программисты настолько суровы, что они понятия не имеют, какая ошибка произошла на этот раз

"Sorry, an error emerged
Our programmers are so stern/rough, that they have no idea, what error occurred this time."

Sorry bud.


its funny how stren/rough became ESP in english. Lost in translation.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
January 20 2016 06:36 GMT
#2720
On January 20 2016 15:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2016 14:47 Jealous wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:46 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:40 Cele wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.


please write in the tech support forum.

I'd love to help you, but i have no idea of this stuff. Use another browser maybe?



how am I supposed to when I can't register an account lol, tried different browser too.

On January 20 2016 12:44 Jealous wrote:
On January 20 2016 12:37 BLinD-RawR wrote:
why am I getting this shitty error when I register on iCCup but can't activate
Sorry, an error occurred...
Our programmers aint extrasensory individuals, so they have no slightest idea of what error occurred this time.

If you can switch to the Russian version of ICCup and try to get the same error again, post the error message and I will tell you if it says anything different. Maybe they are going Fish on us.


activation redirects me to the russian website, or are you saying I go through the whole process in russian?

same issue
Извините, ошибочка вышла
Наши программисты настолько суровы, что они понятия не имеют, какая ошибка произошла на этот раз

"Sorry, an error emerged
Our programmers are so stern/rough, that they have no idea, what error occurred this time."

Sorry bud.


its funny how stren/rough became ESP in english. Lost in translation.

It's the "ain't" that did it for me.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 3m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.