• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:39
CEST 06:39
KST 13:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9798 users

UPDATE: BeSt to play in SRT16 - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
166 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
August 06 2013 01:35 GMT
#61
On August 06 2013 10:25 Greg_J wrote:
Excellent news. It will be great to see a bit of Best before he goes into service. I'm sure he'll help bring in the crowds.

Wait... when's he getting into the military?
kiss kiss fall in love
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 02:37:21
August 06 2013 02:36 GMT
#62
On August 06 2013 08:55 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 08:47 BigFan wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:33 StarStruck wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:27 Qikz wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:18 StarStruck wrote:
Depends on what era we're talking about when it comes to PvT. Stork does have the results to back it up and before KeSPA switched JangBi was owning face. Ha ha ha someone else finally noticed the switch. He was always a fan of STX man and that Grand Finals was more than enough to make the switch at least for a little bit to show his support.


I've not been posting much recently, I was hurting too much from the BeSt news. Atleast this means I can see him play some more, I always loved his play no matter what the game.


I watched him play several games when he started streaming again and I'd say he's fairly rusty. His macro is still pretty decent.

On August 06 2013 08:32 BigFan wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:01 Qikz wrote:
I wish BeSt could have done this under SKT T_T

Hold on... Bisudagger... That's an STX tag on your sig... TRAITOR!

I think Bisu broke his heart too many times so he umm abandoned him :O Poor Bisu Also, SKT not getting through and STX winning was the final straw that broke Bisudagger's back

I would say Jangbi is the best protoss. Having said that, I also heard that Reach is good too lol.


For the period Mantoss played in? Yeah, he was pretty good but he's a dinosaur. T_T

ya, but being a dinosaur surely can't be a bad thing. Good physical and stamina lol


Reach has the good looks, but I remember all those special matches where he got stomped. :/ It makes me feel bad because I was a huge fan of his back in the day. KTF FOREVER. Now that's what I call a dream team.

you never know

On August 06 2013 09:16 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 08:55 StarStruck wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:47 BigFan wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:33 StarStruck wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:27 Qikz wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:18 StarStruck wrote:
Depends on what era we're talking about when it comes to PvT. Stork does have the results to back it up and before KeSPA switched JangBi was owning face. Ha ha ha someone else finally noticed the switch. He was always a fan of STX man and that Grand Finals was more than enough to make the switch at least for a little bit to show his support.


I've not been posting much recently, I was hurting too much from the BeSt news. Atleast this means I can see him play some more, I always loved his play no matter what the game.


I watched him play several games when he started streaming again and I'd say he's fairly rusty. His macro is still pretty decent.

On August 06 2013 08:32 BigFan wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:01 Qikz wrote:
I wish BeSt could have done this under SKT T_T

Hold on... Bisudagger... That's an STX tag on your sig... TRAITOR!

I think Bisu broke his heart too many times so he umm abandoned him :O Poor Bisu Also, SKT not getting through and STX winning was the final straw that broke Bisudagger's back

I would say Jangbi is the best protoss. Having said that, I also heard that Reach is good too lol.


For the period Mantoss played in? Yeah, he was pretty good but he's a dinosaur. T_T

ya, but being a dinosaur surely can't be a bad thing. Good physical and stamina lol


Reach has the good looks, but I remember all those special matches where he got stomped. :/ It makes me feel bad because I was a huge fan of his back in the day. KTF FOREVER. Now that's what I call a dream team.

I'm not sure what your time frame of "back in the day" is, but if special matches are all that you remember of Reach, then you obviously haven't witnessed the true power of MANTOSS.

:O That stare! So deadly! :O

On August 06 2013 10:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 10:25 Greg_J wrote:
Excellent news. It will be great to see a bit of Best before he goes into service. I'm sure he'll help bring in the crowds.

Wait... when's he getting into the military?

Sept 26 I believe
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-06 02:37:12
August 06 2013 02:37 GMT
#63
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 06 2013 02:41 GMT
#64
On August 06 2013 09:16 2Pacalypse- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 06 2013 08:55 StarStruck wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:47 BigFan wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:33 StarStruck wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:27 Qikz wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:18 StarStruck wrote:
Depends on what era we're talking about when it comes to PvT. Stork does have the results to back it up and before KeSPA switched JangBi was owning face. Ha ha ha someone else finally noticed the switch. He was always a fan of STX man and that Grand Finals was more than enough to make the switch at least for a little bit to show his support.


I've not been posting much recently, I was hurting too much from the BeSt news. Atleast this means I can see him play some more, I always loved his play no matter what the game.


I watched him play several games when he started streaming again and I'd say he's fairly rusty. His macro is still pretty decent.

On August 06 2013 08:32 BigFan wrote:
On August 06 2013 08:01 Qikz wrote:
I wish BeSt could have done this under SKT T_T

Hold on... Bisudagger... That's an STX tag on your sig... TRAITOR!

I think Bisu broke his heart too many times so he umm abandoned him :O Poor Bisu Also, SKT not getting through and STX winning was the final straw that broke Bisudagger's back

I would say Jangbi is the best protoss. Having said that, I also heard that Reach is good too lol.


For the period Mantoss played in? Yeah, he was pretty good but he's a dinosaur. T_T

ya, but being a dinosaur surely can't be a bad thing. Good physical and stamina lol


Reach has the good looks, but I remember all those special matches where he got stomped. :/ It makes me feel bad because I was a huge fan of his back in the day. KTF FOREVER. Now that's what I call a dream team.

I'm not sure what your time frame of "back in the day" is, but if special matches are all that you remember of Reach, then you obviously haven't witnessed the true power of MANTOSS.


I'm well aware of Dan's run in with him. Reach might have the body language, but he just couldn't keep up and even in those special matches I know I certainly walked away disappointed.
Mutaller
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States1051 Posts
August 06 2013 02:56 GMT
#65
OMG Yess!!!!!!!!!!
[image loading]
BeSt news I have heard in a while.
"To practice isn't for you to get better now in the present. Practice will never betray you and will always come back for you in the future." -Jaedong
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
August 06 2013 03:12 GMT
#66
fodder for sea.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 06 2013 03:33 GMT
#67
4-2 baby. I like em odds.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
August 06 2013 03:49 GMT
#68
:>
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
August 06 2013 04:13 GMT
#69
All dragons mentioned are amazing, but none made a halu-recall. Nal_Ra, bitchies!
JD is BONJWA!
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
August 06 2013 04:19 GMT
#70
Wow, really awesome news.
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
August 06 2013 04:31 GMT
#71
On August 06 2013 12:12 BLinD-RawR wrote:
fodder for sea.


oh gawd BeSt ves Sea? My heart would be torn apart by the sheer agony of double fanboyism!
Broodwar for life!
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
August 06 2013 05:19 GMT
#72
omg... this is AWESOME!
Dubzex
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6994 Posts
August 06 2013 06:26 GMT
#73
Sick!
"DONT UNDERESTIMATE MY CARRY OR YOU WILL BE CARRIED INTO THE ABYSS OF SUFFERING" - Tyler 'TC' Cook
kjwcj
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia1064 Posts
August 06 2013 06:27 GMT
#74
Poor Sea probably wondering what he did to deserve this, haha.

Can't wait to see him play.
Writer
EpiK
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Korea (South)5757 Posts
August 06 2013 06:31 GMT
#75
awaiting epic sea vs best rivalry
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
August 06 2013 07:07 GMT
#76
More great news. This might be what I need to start watching BW again, someone I can properly get behind and cheer for.

Last I saw him play on Afreeca he was pretty rusty. Still the same weaknesses in PvT but his PvP was okay although I don't know how he'd fare against someone like Movie or Shuttle. Didn't see his PvZ at all. Overall, pretty excited and I hope he comes out strong and wins that SRT. This is pretty exciting stuff.

GO DOH JAE WOOK!
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
nimdil
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Poland3774 Posts
August 06 2013 08:14 GMT
#77
Airforce ACE should be brought back as a SOSPA club.
t0ssboy
Profile Joined August 2011
Bulgaria681 Posts
August 06 2013 08:16 GMT
#78
YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.BroodWar Fighting.
Courage is doing what you are afraid to do.There can be no courage if there is no fear.
skzlime
Profile Joined July 2005
Hungary462 Posts
August 06 2013 09:29 GMT
#79
flash mang, come back already
life is balanced, L2P
PineappleLumpsToss
Profile Joined July 2010
New Zealand2434 Posts
August 06 2013 09:37 GMT
#80
Here's hoping for a nice wee hurrah before he does his military service. WTB Cinderella story!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 230
Bale 27
Icarus 9
ZergMaN 1
Mind 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm219
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g7713
Coldzera 679
WinterStarcraft540
C9.Mang0285
Sick144
ViBE127
febbydoto6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick766
BasetradeTV197
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP121
• practicex 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota263
League of Legends
• Rush595
Other Games
• Shiphtur521
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.