• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:33
CEST 09:33
KST 16:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8777 users

[NEWS] iFU vs Sas in Gambit's Cup League - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Artunit
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Philippines400 Posts
June 06 2013 17:37 GMT
#41
Nicely written, probably 1 of the best hype I ever read in E-sports.
NrT.Artunit
skzlime
Profile Joined July 2005
Hungary462 Posts
June 06 2013 17:41 GMT
#42
On June 06 2013 11:36 ninazerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 10:12 skzlime wrote:
mistress nina Legjobb Tutajos

[Note: It was actually skzlime who said alfio did the bm for 45 minutes]
Note: It was actually not ))))

oh lol so alfio doesn't like me cause i joked about AKing ifu in stream chat a week before the finals? cash
real nice way of twisting what happened so i come out the bad guy <3


I don't know what a Leg-Job is, but nobody twisted anything into you being the bad guy. I personally liked your interview the most.

OKEY i am just obsessed with having nice person reputation.
of course you did, it is established that this is my best matchup.
THIS WILL BE THE BEST FINALS IN ALL GAMBIT CUP SEASON 3 ROUND 2!!!!
life is balanced, L2P
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
June 06 2013 20:19 GMT
#43
Out-fucking-standing.
Mazur
Profile Joined July 2011
Poland481 Posts
June 06 2013 20:20 GMT
#44
This is so ugly, prefer the old write up's
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
June 06 2013 21:25 GMT
#45
I laughed so hard at this writeup
1a2a3a[MB]
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States297 Posts
June 06 2013 22:57 GMT
#46
5/5 Nina and Draw :D
RIP Teams Hwaseung OZ, WeMadeFox, MBC Game Hero, Air Force ACE, ZeNEX, SlayerS, Quantic-Vile, TSL, mTw
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
June 07 2013 02:04 GMT
#47
On June 07 2013 07:57 1a2a3a[MB] wrote:
5/5 Nina and Draw :D


I didn't do anything and wasn't even part of the hype. iFU Gonna pay for what they have said to slander our beautiful eagle!
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 07 2013 16:13 GMT
#48
LOL at this thread, good hype thread! Sas fighting!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
June 07 2013 16:33 GMT
#49
dis mght not suk
En Taro Violet
iFU.ZerGgBoY
Profile Joined June 2011
Russian Federation62 Posts
June 07 2013 21:33 GMT
#50
we ll put ur eagle's feathers on our hats cya on sunday!
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
June 07 2013 23:08 GMT
#51
I liquibet iFu because sas let me down the last time, but I can see sas winning this one and my rank dropping from 33 to 55...

"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
June 08 2013 01:10 GMT
#52
On June 08 2013 08:08 fabiano wrote:
I liquibet iFu because sas let me down the last time, but I can see sas winning this one and my rank dropping from 33 to 55...



is this all you care about? THERE WILL BE EPIC GAMES!! I kind've wish I didn't have to play then I could just relax and enjoy watching.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
June 08 2013 02:23 GMT
#53
On June 08 2013 10:10 dRaW wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2013 08:08 fabiano wrote:
I liquibet iFu because sas let me down the last time, but I can see sas winning this one and my rank dropping from 33 to 55...



is this all you care about? THERE WILL BE EPIC GAMES!! I kind've wish I didn't have to play then I could just relax and enjoy watching.


I know!!

Hoping for a 1h long mined out map draw vs eonzerg ace match
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
June 08 2013 03:53 GMT
#54
I really want awesome matchs, but i also dont want heart attacks from thinking i liquibeted wrong T_T
arrrrgg...hopefully it'll go to ACE with the team i bet to win :D
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Ryze
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada234 Posts
June 08 2013 04:41 GMT
#55
gogo ifu! ^^
www.twitch.tv/colryze twitter.com/colryze acelessons.com/lessons/colryze/
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
June 08 2013 05:11 GMT
#56
On June 08 2013 11:23 fabiano wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2013 10:10 dRaW wrote:
On June 08 2013 08:08 fabiano wrote:
I liquibet iFu because sas let me down the last time, but I can see sas winning this one and my rank dropping from 33 to 55...



is this all you care about? THERE WILL BE EPIC GAMES!! I kind've wish I didn't have to play then I could just relax and enjoy watching.


I know!!

Hoping for a 1h long mined out map draw vs eonzerg ace match


no chance, if its ace match definitely sziky. He's pissed
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
June 08 2013 09:24 GMT
#57
Who cares about the games and the cash prize ? Liquibet is all that matters !
ॐ
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
June 08 2013 09:36 GMT
#58
Cryoc > Sziky in ace match.
googolplex
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United States280 Posts
June 08 2013 15:23 GMT
#59
Do I feel happy to know BW is still partying, despite in smaller clubs
011000100110010101100001011101010111010001101001011001100111010101101100
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51625 Posts
June 08 2013 15:47 GMT
#60
well do you?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4550
Shuttle 1806
Leta 1691
BeSt 397
Soulkey 191
Soma 147
sorry 55
ZergMaN 31
Shine 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm156
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King46
Other Games
summit1g7851
WinterStarcraft672
Sick193
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2272
League of Legends
• Rush1361
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 27m
Patches Events
7h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
OSC
1d 4h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.