• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:52
CEST 11:52
KST 18:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8273 users

snipealots 24/7 afreeca stream 2013 thread - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 59 Next
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 17:00:00
January 25 2013 16:59 GMT
#121
Video Plays (not time spent on stream, just clicks) by country so far this month:

http://i.imgur.com/3Ug3MQP.png
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 25 2013 17:15 GMT
#122
On January 26 2013 01:59 snipealot wrote:
Video Plays (not time spent on stream, just clicks) by country so far this month:

http://i.imgur.com/3Ug3MQP.png


`MURICA!
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
January 25 2013 17:21 GMT
#123
YES I'M THE 1%.
En Taro Violet
XsebT
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Denmark2980 Posts
January 25 2013 17:25 GMT
#124
This guy is legit.
Thanks for awesome coverage!
화이팅
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 17:27:55
January 25 2013 17:25 GMT
#125
I'm really enjoying the stream. Even though I have no clue who is playing or what type of games it is.

Anyone mind explaining? Is it one player playing all the games? Or is it several?
I don't understand what Afreeca means.

Edit: Ok I understand now. Had to read it 2 times. Sorry for the confusion.
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
January 25 2013 17:27 GMT
#126
On January 22 2013 12:16 ArvickHero wrote:
Just dropping this by as a suggestion, but I think it'd be cool if there was a sort of bi/weekly featured FPVOD from the broadcast.

One way this could work is viewers/mods can link a game (grab the VOD link and add ?t=__h__m__s to the end of the URL, replacing __ w/ numbers) and then determine the weekly featured FPVOD from that selection, where it's cut out of the big VOD and then made it's own video on Youtube or as a highlight on Twitch.

A top 10 moment weekly type of video like WoDotA would also be really sick, but yea any sort of highlight thing would be cool, since there's a lot of great games that are played but many people don't get to see because of time zone differences or other obligations


Wow, that's a great idea. I should get some video editing software...
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
January 25 2013 17:29 GMT
#127
On January 26 2013 02:25 KAB00000000M wrote:
I'm really enjoying the stream. Even though I have no clue who is playing or what type of games it is.

Anyone mind explaining? Is it one player playing all the games? Or is it several?
I don't understand what Afreeca means.

Afreeca is like a korean twitch.tv. Snipealot restreams the korean streamers because a lot of us are unable to watch it on our own due to lag + there's the chat. Mostly active korean ex-pros are restreamed, the name is in the top right corner, or ask in the chat. When possible, korean 'amateur' leagues are also restreamed. Basically, this is porn.
En Taro Violet
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
January 25 2013 17:31 GMT
#128
This is better than porn.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7171 Posts
January 25 2013 17:33 GMT
#129
On January 26 2013 02:31 2Pacalypse- wrote:
This is better than porn.

lol
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
January 25 2013 17:46 GMT
#130
You're all bw junkies!
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-25 17:49:35
January 25 2013 17:48 GMT
#131
On January 26 2013 02:31 2Pacalypse- wrote:
This is better than porn.


I watch way more StarCraft than porn. In fact, sometimes, no MOST of the time when I try to watch porn, I'm just like " fuck it " and I open StarCraft or a StarCraft stream instead. It's just not worth the effort to try to find some porn that I like. With StarCraft, on the other hand, I can easily just host a game or open Snipealot2's stream to find something that I enjoy.
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
January 25 2013 17:49 GMT
#132
On January 26 2013 02:48 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 02:31 2Pacalypse- wrote:
This is better than porn.


I watch way more StarCraft than porn. In fact, sometimes I try to watch porn, and I'm just like " fuck it " and I open StarCraft or a StarCraft stream. It's just not worth the effort to try to find some porn that I like. With StarCraft, on the other hand, I can easily just host a game or open Snipealot2's stream to find something that I enjoy.

This! Opening snipealots stream to watch some live right on BW afreeca action is GREAT
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
January 25 2013 18:00 GMT
#133
[02:59:17] <gs007007> we like scan !!!
[02:59:35] <gs007007> because he play with chinese players
[03:00:03] <gs007007> because he good ..but not so good
johanes
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Czech Republic2246 Posts
January 25 2013 19:18 GMT
#134
On January 26 2013 02:21 Stratos wrote:
YES I'M THE 1%.

I think there are at least 2 of us.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
January 25 2013 20:42 GMT
#135
Usually the stream has at least 200 viewers. Once the American majority sleeps, the Chinese viewers fill it back up.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
January 26 2013 01:17 GMT
#136
On January 24 2013 06:37 KristofferAG wrote:
I thought this one was pretty funny. At least the beginning. The rest was meh, but I wanted to try the upload to YT feature out.

Soo here:


why remove lol
Writerptrk
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 10:30:29
January 26 2013 10:29 GMT
#137
On January 26 2013 10:17 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 06:37 KristofferAG wrote:
I thought this one was pretty funny. At least the beginning. The rest was meh, but I wanted to try the upload to YT feature out.

Soo here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lnuvQVXuVo

why remove lol

Decided to change to another channel because I don't want to risk getting anther copyright strike on my main

It's in my sig!

I would REALLY appreciate if people could send me a message when they watch a game that they think deserve being uploaded to my channel frm snipealot2. Currently I'm doing all the SRT FPVODs, Arvick is doing the Sonic casts.

So, if you see a good game, and the streamer has the Korean time and date n his stream, please message me with the info. If he doesn't, try to message me with your local time and date and I'll do my best to dig it up anyway.

Also, some of the vods are unavailable in certain locations, and some will have audio removed. Nothing I can do about it, I can't decide what music streamers listen to. I think this will mostly be an issue with Mong, as his music is usually the kind that YT denies.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-26 13:25:38
January 26 2013 13:13 GMT
#138
On January 26 2013 03:00 snipealot wrote:
[02:59:17] <gs007007> we like scan !!!
[02:59:35] <gs007007> because he play with chinese players
[03:00:03] <gs007007> because he good ..but not so good

LOL
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
January 26 2013 14:04 GMT
#139
shuttle vs movie was hilarious
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
January 26 2013 14:32 GMT
#140
I do love me some awesome PvP.

Btw Brood, we have a LR thread for this http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=395436
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28174
Hyuk 638
Bisu 429
Rush 263
actioN 242
Stork 209
Soma 155
EffOrt 92
Mong 64
Pusan 62
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 56
ToSsGirL 55
Shine 52
Shinee 52
Bale 46
Killer 39
Sharp 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Barracks 24
Noble 23
Free 19
sorry 15
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
yabsab 13
Dota 2
Gorgc3410
League of Legends
JimRising 377
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1343
shoxiejesuss959
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King133
Other Games
gofns36149
summit1g7080
singsing1423
ceh9594
crisheroes183
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
BasetradeTV173
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• LUISG 27
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV216
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Stunt373
Other Games
• Shiphtur906
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8m
INu's Battles
1h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 8m
OSC
12h 23m
Replay Cast
13h 8m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.