• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7863 users

snipealots 24/7 afreeca stream 2013 thread - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 59 Next
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
January 19 2013 22:46 GMT
#101
thanks for your stream
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
January 20 2013 00:56 GMT
#102
On January 20 2013 04:49 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 00:04 Ribbon wrote:
Someone's playing now with a game clock on. How is that allowed? I didn't know BW had a clock. I thought he was obsing with a plugin.

People don't actually play with a plugin, do they?

wlauncher has a lot of cool plugins and it has antihack for fish. Almost all koreans use wlauncher or minilauncher which imo is the lesser version.


Isn't that kind of cheating, though?
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 20 2013 01:01 GMT
#103
On January 20 2013 09:56 Ribbon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 04:49 amazingxkcd wrote:
On January 20 2013 00:04 Ribbon wrote:
Someone's playing now with a game clock on. How is that allowed? I didn't know BW had a clock. I thought he was obsing with a plugin.

People don't actually play with a plugin, do they?

wlauncher has a lot of cool plugins and it has antihack for fish. Almost all koreans use wlauncher or minilauncher which imo is the lesser version.


Isn't that kind of cheating, though?

No as it doesn't actually give you information about what's happening ingame. It's just like playing with a clock next to you.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
January 20 2013 05:31 GMT
#104
On January 20 2013 10:01 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2013 09:56 Ribbon wrote:
On January 20 2013 04:49 amazingxkcd wrote:
On January 20 2013 00:04 Ribbon wrote:
Someone's playing now with a game clock on. How is that allowed? I didn't know BW had a clock. I thought he was obsing with a plugin.

People don't actually play with a plugin, do they?

wlauncher has a lot of cool plugins and it has antihack for fish. Almost all koreans use wlauncher or minilauncher which imo is the lesser version.


Isn't that kind of cheating, though?

No as it doesn't actually give you information about what's happening ingame. It's just like playing with a clock next to you.


:|

I suppose.

I always thought of an in-game clock as something that made the game easier, since it was easier to learn timings

I think Day9 once said pros use mineral counts as a clock anyway, though :|
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
January 20 2013 07:51 GMT
#105
All good players understand timings thoroughly, the only people an in-game clock could help is newbies who read build orders.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 20 2013 09:29 GMT
#106
And therefore it'll be helpful for anyone watching and wanting to learn something. Might be why some people use it?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
January 21 2013 11:54 GMT
#107
hero listening russian song O_O
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 21 2013 12:05 GMT
#108
Yay, Shinee for the first game, ilu mods <3
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
sabas123
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Netherlands3122 Posts
January 21 2013 20:04 GMT
#109
On January 21 2013 20:54 ne4aJIb wrote:
hero listening russian song O_O

LOL
The harder it becomes, the more you should focus on the basics.
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
January 22 2013 03:16 GMT
#110
Just dropping this by as a suggestion, but I think it'd be cool if there was a sort of bi/weekly featured FPVOD from the broadcast.

One way this could work is viewers/mods can link a game (grab the VOD link and add ?t=__h__m__s to the end of the URL, replacing __ w/ numbers) and then determine the weekly featured FPVOD from that selection, where it's cut out of the big VOD and then made it's own video on Youtube or as a highlight on Twitch.

A top 10 moment weekly type of video like WoDotA would also be really sick, but yea any sort of highlight thing would be cool, since there's a lot of great games that are played but many people don't get to see because of time zone differences or other obligations
Writerptrk
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 22 2013 06:39 GMT
#111
On January 22 2013 12:16 ArvickHero wrote:
Just dropping this by as a suggestion, but I think it'd be cool if there was a sort of bi/weekly featured FPVOD from the broadcast.

One way this could work is viewers/mods can link a game (grab the VOD link and add ?t=__h__m__s to the end of the URL, replacing __ w/ numbers) and then determine the weekly featured FPVOD from that selection, where it's cut out of the big VOD and then made it's own video on Youtube or as a highlight on Twitch.

A top 10 moment weekly type of video like WoDotA would also be really sick, but yea any sort of highlight thing would be cool, since there's a lot of great games that are played but many people don't get to see because of time zone differences or other obligations

1+
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
January 22 2013 09:41 GMT
#112
Yeah I agree and also wanted to suggest something similar. I'd actually prefer to have a dedicated youtube channel for FPV games from snipealot2 and then put there are much as good games as we can, not just bi/weekly.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 22 2013 09:47 GMT
#113
I can probably help out recording and uploading if people can help out linking to games that should be recorded and uploaded. I really like the idea as well, too many times have I joined the stream in the middle of an amazing game, or right after a game and seen people in chat talking about how badass it was D:
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
January 22 2013 10:00 GMT
#114
We've already seen it happen a bit. Voddy got added to the editor team on my channel to do this exactly. I can easily add more.

Honestly I would prefer that people with editing access to also have moderator access though. No need to be super active but having more people I can trust to click the commercial button and switch streamers when needed is crucial to keep the stream going. Even with the new mods it looks like I won't hit the 300$ target I kind of already promised sonic for january :p
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 22 2013 10:07 GMT
#115
I'm just really terrified that I'll fuck something up and end up crashing your stream while trying to switch a stream. I don't have any experience with afreeca except for on my cell phone D:

Anyway, I was hoping that the VODs could be uploaded to YT instead of saved on twitch, as I regularly check YT but never check video sections on Twitch.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 22 2013 10:09 GMT
#116
On January 22 2013 19:00 snipealot wrote:
We've already seen it happen a bit. Voddy got added to the editor team on my channel to do this exactly. I can easily add more.

Honestly I would prefer that people with editing access to also have moderator access though. No need to be super active but having more people I can trust to click the commercial button and switch streamers when needed is crucial to keep the stream going. Even with the new mods it looks like I won't hit the 300$ target I kind of already promised sonic for january :p

: / How much do you have/ are going to have if everything remains as it is?
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
January 22 2013 10:21 GMT
#117
On January 22 2013 19:09 thezanursic wrote:
: / How much do you have/ are going to have if everything remains as it is?

Well it will probably be close to that number, I'm hoping SRT can bring us back on target.

On January 22 2013 19:07 KristofferAG wrote:
I'm just really terrified that I'll fuck something up and end up crashing your stream while trying to switch a stream. I don't have any experience with afreeca except for on my cell phone D:

Anyway, I was hoping that the VODs could be uploaded to YT instead of saved on twitch, as I regularly check YT but never check video sections on Twitch.


It's been over 3 months now and nobody has managed to fuck something up that couldn't be fixed in 5 minutes by reading the FAQ section :p
Also, as an editor on twitch you can make a highlight, go to the highlight and click 'upload to youtube'. Then you'll receive an email when it's uploaded.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 22 2013 11:57 GMT
#118
Buut which channel is it uploaded to then? The personal YT account of the editor?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
January 22 2013 16:51 GMT
#119
Yeah.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 23 2013 21:37 GMT
#120
I thought this one was pretty funny. At least the beginning. The rest was meh, but I wanted to try the upload to YT feature out.

Soo here:

@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 470
minikerr33
Coldzera 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1040
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g7166
WinterStarcraft635
JimRising 628
C9.Mang0166
ViBE130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1036
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo743
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 24m
INu's Battles
7h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 24m
OSC
18h 39m
Replay Cast
19h 24m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.