• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:59
CEST 03:59
KST 10:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6873 users

snipealots 24/7 afreeca stream 2013 thread - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 57 58 59 Next
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
January 06 2013 00:16 GMT
#41
What are we going to do if you move ;_;

You're such a great person, thank you so much <3
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
B0lland
Profile Joined July 2003
Sweden16 Posts
January 06 2013 01:00 GMT
#42
Think it would be good if at least half of the money from ad revenue goes to prize money for tournaments we could arrange with players on the stream. Rest could go to the players on the stream. Better to send via paypal. Could also open for paypal donations so that the players can get more money.
B0lland
Profile Joined July 2003
Sweden16 Posts
January 06 2013 01:03 GMT
#43
An alternative would be to sponsor SSL, could ask for the money to go to the prize pool, think it would be good with more than three places paid.
Try
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States1293 Posts
January 06 2013 10:33 GMT
#44
Considering that the actual content is provided by the korean streamers, I would feel strange if the ad revenue went anywhere else than toward them or something that directly benefits them (SSL/SOSPA).

Also, thanks for the stream snipealot. You do an awful lot for the community for someone whose main interest isn't BW. And we definitely appreciate it!
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 06 2013 21:41 GMT
#45
On January 06 2013 19:33 Try wrote:
Considering that the actual content is provided by the korean streamers, I would feel strange if the ad revenue went anywhere else than toward them or something that directly benefits them (SSL/SOSPA).

Also, thanks for the stream snipealot. You do an awful lot for the community for someone whose main interest isn't BW. And we definitely appreciate it!

That's a good point. I think that showmatches between the top foreigners (aka Sziky xD) and SSL semi, expros would be amazing to.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
January 06 2013 23:19 GMT
#46
thanks snipe, i watch your stream almost every day for a bit (=
Broodwar for life!
iG.Voltron
Profile Joined May 2009
26 Posts
January 07 2013 02:21 GMT
#47
absolutely love the stream watch it as often as possible ... aka every day!

Really appreciate the work you put in for this
CakeOrI)eath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States327 Posts
January 07 2013 07:56 GMT
#48
Thank you so much snipe for doing so much to let chobos get access to the korean streams!

I watch your stream at often as I can. I even leave it open when I'm sleeping / working so that I can help support what you are doing whenever ads are run.

Thanks so much again! I really can't tell you how happy your stream has made me. Between this and the LTSL bw is looking a lot stronger than it did a year ago.
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
Troxior
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States168 Posts
January 07 2013 08:34 GMT
#49
This is awesome, thanks a lot snipealot! I really appreciate always being able to watch some form of live BW.
Frotoss fan!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
January 07 2013 17:41 GMT
#50
idk if it was Voodru (I only assume because of his excess MOD abuse), but when I came to the channel today I had the initial commercial, then 5 in a less than 15 minute period while no one was playing. I don't know why instead of spamming commercials (and losing viewers simultaneously), no one just changed the channel. Anyway, since there have been like 2 in a row after every 2 games, which is the status quo, but if whoever did that ad spam keeps doing it then I fear for the channel. Regarding the same spam, I kept asking what the policy for ads was (before I saw this thread) and received no answer.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
saroir
Profile Joined December 2011
Germany244 Posts
January 07 2013 17:54 GMT
#51
i love your stream, watching it quite often.
also like the idea of supporting sonic.

thumbs up for your job and all people helping you
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 07 2013 18:01 GMT
#52
On January 08 2013 02:41 Game wrote:
idk if it was Voodru (I only assume because of his excess MOD abuse), but when I came to the channel today I had the initial commercial, then 5 in a less than 15 minute period while no one was playing. I don't know why instead of spamming commercials (and losing viewers simultaneously), no one just changed the channel. Anyway, since there have been like 2 in a row after every 2 games, which is the status quo, but if whoever did that ad spam keeps doing it then I fear for the channel. Regarding the same spam, I kept asking what the policy for ads was (before I saw this thread) and received no answer.

I agree. People should speak out if the ads get spammed to much. 1-2 ads should be broadcast in between games no more no less. If more are broadcast it can only hurt the channel.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
January 08 2013 01:21 GMT
#53
I've been trying to aim towards around 3~ ads per hour, if anyone is spamming ads too much direct them to this thread and FAQ. 5 in less than 15 minutes could've been moderator overlap, some mods don't get commercials so they don't know if one has been run or not. Checking when the last commercial was run can be checked by refreshing this page.
9-BiT
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1089 Posts
January 08 2013 01:42 GMT
#54
GJ on getting the partnership. Wish I didn't get banned so I could hang out T_T
kwark_uk: @father_sc learn to play maybe?
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
January 08 2013 08:19 GMT
#55
Looking to add more moderators, all timezones. Send me a pm here on TL with your twitch name, skype name and timezone.
GWdeathscythe
Profile Joined November 2012
Brazil1091 Posts
January 08 2013 14:16 GMT
#56
omg omg omg NADA is on!!! first time I can see him streaming, thanks a lot for this man, NaDa is one of my BW heroes!!!
Btw i really like your stream, always watch it when I have some time. Thank you again (=
JD is BONJWA!
snipealot *
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Korea (South)494 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 08:33:44
January 09 2013 08:32 GMT
#57
Due to popular demand I have just put up a chip-in widget on my twitch webpage. The amount set (45$) is to cover the cost of the computer parts I had to buy to complete the new streaming computer.
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 09 2013 12:36 GMT
#58
Quick question: which stream is partnered? I need to know which one I should keep on in the back at all times.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
jello_biafra
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United Kingdom6642 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-09 13:00:28
January 09 2013 12:59 GMT
#59
On January 09 2013 21:36 KristofferAG wrote:
Quick question: which stream is partnered? I need to know which one I should keep on in the back at all times.

I think it's snipealot2.

Thanks for the stream snipealot, I've been watching it a lot recently, I'm very glad to see some kind of live BW, it's been too long.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions | aka Probert[PaiN] @ iccup / godlikeparagon @ twitch | my BW stream: http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/jello_biafra
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
January 09 2013 13:42 GMT
#60
I just want to say this:

I really enjoy that you're casting along with SNM. Right now it seems there are a lot of new people starting to watch and pay attention to BW; so having you ask these questions is a good way for people to... find out more, I guess. GOGO!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 57 58 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15338
Rain 1420
GuemChi 914
sorry 41
Bale 13
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever426
NeuroSwarm219
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 546
Counter-Strike
taco 469
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1091
Mew2King64
Other Games
summit1g7264
WinterStarcraft519
C9.Mang0183
ViBE128
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta36
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt225
Other Games
• Scarra971
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 2m
INu's Battles
9h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 2m
OSC
20h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 2m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.