On December 26 2012 22:23 PVJ wrote:
btw can someone link me the game which showed carrier crying? I can't remember which game that ws.
btw can someone link me the game which showed carrier crying? I can't remember which game that ws.
04:00
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
On December 26 2012 22:23 PVJ wrote: btw can someone link me the game which showed carrier crying? I can't remember which game that ws. 04:00 | ||
|
Klioteck
France4 Posts
| ||
|
PVJ
Hungary5221 Posts
On December 26 2012 22:31 Stratos wrote: Show nested quote + On December 26 2012 22:23 PVJ wrote: btw can someone link me the game which showed carrier crying? I can't remember which game that ws. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7XMiMy8s48 04:00 Oh thanks, somewhy I was looking at the first Jangbang vs Fanta, dunno why I was looking for it to be there. | ||
|
iSometric
2221 Posts
| ||
|
Velinath
United States694 Posts
| ||
|
HanFuzi
Israel80 Posts
. | ||
|
Piste
6184 Posts
![]() Hopefully we'll get english re-streams also. | ||
|
Stratos
Czech Republic6104 Posts
On December 30 2012 12:12 iSometric wrote: I wish someone can sub this game... TT If you mean the one with Carrier crying, the awesome game (that I believe caused it) is actually the previous one.. and it's been subbed already. | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
[ Show More ] Korean StarCraft League
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|