OR
high-definition version 321Mb
Have Fun ^_^
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
My_Digital_Toss
Korea (South)267 Posts
OR high-definition version 321Mb Have Fun ^_^ | ||
|
Noun
United States1026 Posts
Thank you. ![]() | ||
|
RaGe
Belgium9950 Posts
| ||
|
tfeign
United States2980 Posts
Best highlight video I've seen this year Who needs PP2005 when you can have this Also notice how Reach owned up all of the top 3 pimpest moves =D Maelstrom of death Zealot bomb of doom Dt of destruction All 3 also occured in the last MSL. | ||
|
alffla
Hong Kong20321 Posts
damn nice vid :D hahah nada rigged marine micro -_-;;cool wtf is that retarded explosion shit haha | ||
|
Noun
United States1026 Posts
But I still enjoyed it as much as pluto's(I mean his 2004), so it doesn't matter. ![]() | ||
|
Taiche
France1963 Posts
| ||
|
PoP
France15446 Posts
Also reminded me that I damn want Nada back in shape asap. On February 22 2006 05:42 tfeign wrote: Dt of destruction Huh, the dt one was Anytime vs Yellow? So1 OSL. That or I don't remember the one you're talking about. | ||
|
Taiche
France1963 Posts
| ||
|
tfeign
United States2980 Posts
On February 22 2006 05:58 PoP wrote: Awesome movie. Need the high quality one now. <3 Also reminded me that I damn want Nada back in shape asap. Huh, the dt one was Anytime vs Yellow? So1 OSL. That or I don't remember the one you're talking about. Reach vs iloveoov, game 3 of UZOO MSL when Reach 3-0 oov. Anytime's dt attack vs Yellow was in it too at #6 | ||
|
PoP
France15446 Posts
| ||
|
Col_rA
Korea (South)125 Posts
Amazing | ||
|
Eti307
Canada3442 Posts
| ||
|
Kacas
Brazil3143 Posts
update highlight movies topic this one is pimp | ||
|
UseYourBusteR_br
Brazil84 Posts
i cant download | ||
|
Coulthard
Greece3359 Posts
| ||
|
gokai
United States812 Posts
And also, very nice screenshots digitialtoss. P.S. How do you download the high quality version? | ||
|
gravity
Australia2330 Posts
| ||
|
danmooj1
United States1855 Posts
| ||
|
Regentropfen
Germany277 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|