• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

English OSL Commentary! - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-29 22:09:47
May 29 2012 21:43 GMT
#81
I really do apologize for what went down tonight. I hope you can see past it and just enjoy the games instead. I will be back tomorrow (probably on my new channel http://www.twitch.tv/OminouSC2 ). A couple of VODs did get lost in the transition, namely my PL casts (only a couple of them, you can still find rebroadcasts of them with english commentary on Sayles accounts: http://www.twitch.tv/saylesc and http://www.youtube.com/user/SayleBW ), but also Group A-D of the Dual Tournament. Hopefully everyone who wanted to see them had already seen them. The rest, you can find on http://www.youtube.com/user/OminouString
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
INTOtheVOID
Profile Joined January 2012
United States225 Posts
May 29 2012 22:40 GMT
#82
WTF? Your channel got deleted for listening to a song? How does that even make sense...every player streams while listening to music that they surely don't have permission to use....why did this happen Ominous? Talk about some bullshit...well thanks for keeping up with the casts man...all of us bw fans appreciate it who can't watch the matches live.
Pink Floyd's music is like a beautiful girl walking down the street who won't talk to you.
violett
Profile Joined July 2007
Germany143 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-30 05:14:48
May 30 2012 05:11 GMT
#83
thats really crazy, on youtube they just delete the reported video and u get about 3 warnings before they delete your whole channel.
Natespank
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada449 Posts
May 30 2012 06:49 GMT
#84
I'll hold this against twitch in the future, for what it's worth. Thanks for the casting.
Andomar
Profile Joined September 2011
2 Posts
May 31 2012 17:49 GMT
#85
Cool, day 4 and 5 are on http://www.twitch.tv/ominousc2/videos

Really enjoying the casts so far, glad they continue!
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-06 00:18:01
June 05 2012 22:12 GMT
#86
VOD's are up for the tiebreakers on http://www.youtube.com/user/OminouString

I will not be able to do the first two sets of Ro8 on the same day as they are aired, I'm going on vacation. I will do them on Saturday the 23rd since I'm going on vacation for two weeks. I did however promise that I would cast every single game from the OSL and I do intend to live up to that promise.

From that point on I will cast the rest of the sets on the same day as they are played, and of course, doing the finals live. That should be awesome.

Feel free to join me for the rebroadcasts, if you don't, I do hope you watch the games in some other way. My goal was always to provide an alternative for those who can't watch it live, or don't want to watch it with korean commentary (or just simply prefer english commentary), and I'm glad for everyone of you who had decided to support me! Much love.
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
legoboomette
Profile Joined December 2011
England165 Posts
June 12 2012 12:52 GMT
#87
Are you going to cast the legends matches as well? The casts are great by the way

Won(*3*)Chu KissMe!
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-23 23:26:52
June 23 2012 23:25 GMT
#88
VOD's are up for the Ro8 Day 1&2 on http://www.youtube.com/user/OminouString

However, in games 1 and 3 of the match between Hyvaa and ZerO the ends are missing. This is due to the source of the VOD's which I apologize for.

The full length vods with english commentary is found at http://www.youtube.com/user/NukeTheStars if you would prefer to watch those. Game 1 was over about 10 seconds after it got cut but game 3 went on for about another 5 minutes or so.

Since I'm back from my vacation I will start to do the casts the same day as they are aired again, starting this tuseday Please join me (and probably DejaVu) for the next Ro8 match between (T)Flash and (Z)Shine[kaL]!
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
CakeOrI)eath
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States327 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-28 23:25:59
June 28 2012 04:58 GMT
#89
Thanks for the casts. I really enjoy having English commentary to listen to! Keep it up man.
Opportunities multiply as they are seized.
CPTBadAss
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States594 Posts
July 03 2012 22:35 GMT
#90
I liked the casts. But I LOVED the In Flames. Can't wait for Fantasy vs Flash in the finals haha
I'll keep on struggling, 'cause that's the measure of a man | "That was the plan: To give him some hope, and then crush him" -Stephano
RHoudini
Profile Joined October 2009
Belgium3628 Posts
July 10 2012 21:44 GMT
#91
Thank you so much for restreaming this with English commentary. Epic series between Jangbi and Zero, loved every second of it.
Lee Jae Dong fighting!
TimePlay
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany66 Posts
July 17 2012 20:40 GMT
#92
YEAH FLASH COMING!!! I am really exited and i like your casts, keep up the good work!!

Ps. I started with sc2, but i still like bw, even if I don't understand everything
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-18 18:02:57
July 17 2012 23:13 GMT
#93
Vods for the semi finals are up on http://www.youtube.com/user/OminouString

My journey is starting to come to an end. Today I did the last rebroadcast of the OSL. Every single game from the Dual tournament to the Ro4. I don't regret a thing. Please feel free to join me on August 4th for a live cast of the finals. I can't promise you much but I can promise you good games and me crying if JangBi wins.

Coming from SC2 (at least as a caster, always been a BW player and observer at heart, been playing online since 06), as a swedish caster, I didn't expect much starting to cast BW in english. Being an swedish caster in SC2 is one of the most fun jobs I've had but also one of the most ungreatful ones. The swedish community, although some supporters, has always been very anti and is not afraid to express it either.

But you have all recieved me so well. Even from my early casts, struggling with streaming, struggling with the language, game knowledge and a lot of other things, I've almost exclusively got nice comments, thank you's, and positive feedback. I am so greatful to all my viewers that have joined me throughout the tournament and my casts.

I would also like to thank some other persons:

DejaVu119 - Offering to help me out with the casts, doing a great job at it as well. Thank you for messaging me on TL.net and asking to help out. You have made the experience a whole lot easier and also more entertaining for the viewers.

Hacklebeast - DejaVu having moved, started a new job, and all that comes with that, I found myself without a co-caster for some of the bigger games towards the end. I didn't hesitate to contact Hacklebeast who had done a lot of awesome job with non-korean BW and asked him to help me out. He did so willingly and I thank you for it!

Sayle - I found this TL.net thread about Sayle starting to cast PL, every single game of it. Cool, I thougth, checked it out and asked Sayle if I could join him a couple of times. He obliged and had me on for a few casts. That is the start of my casting. When the PL season was runnin towards an end I often tried to get him to cast OSL as well. He was torn in doing so, but finally decided not to. Although feeling like I was taking his god given right to cast it, I made this thread and tried my best. Although, those feelings went away when I read Sayle write this:

"...there was a point where I felt that the fate of foreign BW rested on my shoulders. Thankfully though, there are now some really great English commentators picking up the slack. ...(like) OminouS picking up the English rebroadcasts of OSL"

So I guess thank you Sayle for indirectly making me a caster!

NukeTheStars - Although having no direct contact with him, thank you for living and breathing OSL at your Youtube channel for years, and putting so much time, effort and money into the game we love. Make sure you will check out his hype videos in the past, and also the one (that I hope) will come for this one! Should be awesome. Also a big thanks to all the youtube casters for all the work they have done througout the years, like Klazart, Cholera, Moletrap, Diggity and Rise to name a few. There are others out there as well.

Finally, big thanks to the players, casters, streamers, managers, teams and everyone else involved in the korean BW scene that I don't even know exists for giving me not only the best game ever but providing me with so much entertainment and joy throughout the years. I love you all!

(I realize this post is a bit cheesy, but it's my 1k post and I actually love this game with all my heart)

Either of you choose to join me, the korean casters, or someone else entirely, please, make sure that you will catch this last ever OSL finals! I guarantee you, you wont regret it!
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
Aphasie
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway474 Posts
August 02 2012 10:31 GMT
#94
Gratz on the 1k.

I would have joined you on the last OSL, but thats the day we're having a bachelor party for one of my friends in Amsterdam.
Its kind of a bitch, cause I feel not watching the last OSL live is disrespecting all the enjoyment Ive had through out the years. Well well, I'll be with you in spirit and watch the VODs later.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
34m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 34m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 34m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.