
KT fighting!!!!
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
trexbqs
Malaysia1731 Posts
![]() KT fighting!!!! | ||
|
NicksonReyes
Philippines4431 Posts
On March 03 2012 08:59 Kiante wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2012 08:57 Sayle wrote: WTF I had no idea a queen looked like that. I always thought those two long blob thingies on top were just part of the body rather than seperate arms. lol yeah i used to think that the "wings" part was actually like a round sac.... ^_^ I thought those "two long blob thingies" were her mouth and the "wings" were her body. Thanks for the write-up! | ||
|
THM
Bulgaria1131 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Skeggaba
Korea (South)1556 Posts
So many great games this week, love it! | ||
|
BloodDrunK
Bangladesh2767 Posts
| ||
|
Singularity
Sweden142 Posts
Great writeup as always PL team! | ||
|
Sinedd
Poland7052 Posts
![]() | ||
|
shaftofpleasure
Korea (North)1375 Posts
On March 03 2012 15:24 ]343[ wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2012 07:44 1Eris1 wrote: Kietttttt holy shit dude I love that so much, ahhhhh. I'm confused by this post Eris and Kiett are both ladies right? | ||
|
pPingu
Switzerland2892 Posts
Or did I just miss it? | ||
|
Kiett
United States7639 Posts
On March 03 2012 21:54 pPingu wrote: Surprised I didn't see this + Show Spoiler + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7HNAtCH74&ob=av2n Or did I just miss it? There was a small reference right under the recap for the KT vs. STX game ![]() And holy shit, I only just realized that every preview ends in Queen lyrics. Sirjolt is amazing ♥ | ||
|
Hyde
Australia14568 Posts
On March 03 2012 22:09 Kiett wrote: Show nested quote + On March 03 2012 21:54 pPingu wrote: Surprised I didn't see this + Show Spoiler + http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7HNAtCH74&ob=av2n Or did I just miss it? There was a small reference right under the recap for the KT vs. STX game ![]() And holy shit, I only just realized that every preview ends in Queen lyrics. Sirjolt is amazing ♥ yeah, Sirjolt loaded this whole thing with a lot of Queen references. <3 Sirjolt ![]() | ||
|
jumbotroN
Peru229 Posts
great read as usual. TL HWAITING! | ||
|
Boundz(DarKo)
5311 Posts
| ||
|
ffreakk
Singapore2155 Posts
On March 04 2012 01:19 Boundz(DarKo) wrote: Terran is doing bad now? Evidently, since they only occupy the top 2 spots of Power Rank, and actually have to fight for the 3rd spot (Leta). Really though, if any1's gonna complain, it's gotta be them Zergs, i feel that they do relatively worse this season.. But then again people probably just got too used to Zergs dominating (last season SLs were infested w them Swarm spawns). | ||
|
Hesmyrr
Canada5776 Posts
| ||
|
Telcontar
United Kingdom16710 Posts
| ||
|
zyce
United States649 Posts
| ||
|
Tomken
Norway1144 Posts
| ||
|
forSeohyun
504 Posts
Anyway: it was a nice write-up! I liked it. | ||
|
Angryn00b
Netherlands40 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g4439 fl0m1071 FrodaN888 C9.Mang0344 Liquid`Hasu290 ToD194 JimRising UpATreeSC61 PPMD28 JuggernautJason1 Organizations StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 • Hupsaiya StarCraft: Brood War• musti20045 • RyuSc2 • poizon28 • Adnapsc2 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|