• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:55
CEST 09:55
KST 16:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8067 users

MBCGame: In Memoriam - Page 41

Forum Index > BW General
813 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 All
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
June 16 2022 12:49 GMT
#801
Ten years gone? "Then as it was, then again shall be". Hard to believe it was that long ago I was watching MSLs. This also means I've been seeding their entire Brood War catalogue for a decade...
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
June 16 2022 19:29 GMT
#802
On June 16 2022 15:54 plasmidghost wrote:
I can't believe it's been ten years.I still think one of my biggest regrets in life was not getting to see an MSL or OSL live. This brings back so many fond memories but it's extremely bittersweet seeing so many of the old posters that moved on and haven't posted here in many years. MSL forever

Yup same... I was in Korea for the OSL for the last one but I didn't go
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
June 17 2022 01:14 GMT
#803
MBCgame produced some of the best talent in the game. This is a sad day but MBCgame has been a part of so many great memories. I wish everyone who was a part of it all the best <3
I'm like, the coolest
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
June 17 2022 03:06 GMT
#804
--- Nuked ---
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
June 17 2022 19:37 GMT
#805
The issue tends mainly to be with songs used at the start of games and then they get blocked because of that. There was something a few years ago about some accounts getting copyright strikes (can't remember the details now) so I made a lot of VoDs on nevake private as we don't want to lose that.

So to answer your question, technically it probably is illegal, but it's unlikely anything would happen, worst case is your YouTube channel would be closed.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
June 17 2022 21:04 GMT
#806
--- Nuked ---
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
June 18 2022 01:51 GMT
#807
On June 18 2022 06:04 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2022 04:37 moktira wrote:
The issue tends mainly to be with songs used at the start of games and then they get blocked because of that. There was something a few years ago about some accounts getting copyright strikes (can't remember the details now) so I made a lot of VoDs on nevake private as we don't want to lose that.

So to answer your question, technically it probably is illegal, but it's unlikely anything would happen, worst case is your YouTube channel would be closed.

Got it. I'm going to set up a BW-specific account when I get time to and see if I can get it working, and if necessary, I'll see if getting rid of the music would help me avoid the strikes

If you do this, omg you'd be a freaking beast.
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
June 18 2022 03:37 GMT
#808
--- Nuked ---
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
June 18 2022 05:52 GMT
#809
On June 18 2022 06:04 plasmidghost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2022 04:37 moktira wrote:
The issue tends mainly to be with songs used at the start of games and then they get blocked because of that. There was something a few years ago about some accounts getting copyright strikes (can't remember the details now) so I made a lot of VoDs on nevake private as we don't want to lose that.

So to answer your question, technically it probably is illegal, but it's unlikely anything would happen, worst case is your YouTube channel would be closed.

Got it. I'm going to set up a BW-specific account when I get time to and see if I can get it working, and if necessary, I'll see if getting rid of the music would help me avoid the strikes

Cutting the start of each VoD probably would stop those autodetection of songs, it could just take a lot of time. Those don't actually cause copyright strikes though, the video just automatically gets blocked. I think what causes strikes is someone who owns the content reporting it. I think with MBC content you should be safe enough.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
June 19 2022 14:28 GMT
#810
--- Nuked ---
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44355 Posts
June 20 2022 05:52 GMT
#811
Once upon a time I had them all on hard drives. I’d like to see them again one day.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
June 20 2022 11:42 GMT
#812
On June 19 2022 23:28 plasmidghost wrote:
Alright fellow Brood War fans and MSL missers, I've got the data I need from Liquipedia for every match from the KPGA 1st Tour to the ABCMart MSL. I'm downloading the MSL torrent collections now so be on the lookout for a bunch of match uploads to YouTube over the coming however long it takes!

PM me if the torrent stalls, I generally seed while at work (roughly 9-5GMT), but the MSL one usually has a good few seeders so that should be okay.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
sharkeyanti
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1273 Posts
June 20 2022 22:29 GMT
#813
On June 20 2022 14:52 KwarK wrote:
Once upon a time I had them all on hard drives. I’d like to see them again one day.


saaaaaaaaaaame.
Hi Mom
Deleted User 173346
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
16169 Posts
June 21 2022 02:19 GMT
#814
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 39 40 41 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 629
Hyun 52
NotJumperer 39
Killer 34
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto142
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward60
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8267
olofmeister739
Coldzera 702
Happy265
Sick157
NeuroSwarm95
ViBE22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Jankos824
• Stunt344
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 5m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.