• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8446 users

Farewell MBCGame - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
January 20 2012 12:59 GMT
#121
Bisu and I both thank you for the MSLs.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Hyperionnn
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Turkey4968 Posts
January 20 2012 13:01 GMT
#122
On January 20 2012 21:59 BisuDagger wrote:
Bisu and I both thank you for the MSLs.


never forget 03.03.07
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 13:15:03
January 20 2012 13:14 GMT
#123
On January 20 2012 21:05 jacen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 19:31 Ruscour wrote:
On January 20 2012 19:11 elagrion wrote:
Is people is still stupid? Even in UK?

"Is people is still stupid"

The irony...


Dispite his hostility, I want to see YOU write a post in Ukranian before insulting his language skills.


I'm not gonna bother insulting someone in Ukrainian before I'm fluent in the language, since doing so opens me up for abuse by the Ukrainians whom I'm trying to insult. But he tried to insult others without knowing the language and it turned out sounding funny, so its fair game
@topic This isnt exactly surprising, but seriously depressing. Never again will bisu win an MSL
The MBC commentators seemed more passionate to me than their OGN counterparts, but maybe thats just nostalgia
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
January 20 2012 13:22 GMT
#124
Not saying GG because this wasn't a fair game.
Mitchlew
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia428 Posts
January 20 2012 13:32 GMT
#125
BW is dying. Its just what has to happen when a business no longer makes profit or can see a better opportunity. Its business.

Starcraft 2 is a far more popular game and rising and BW is dying. (I know mbc shutting down has nothing to do with SCII. But atleast be happy that is growing.
Skeggaba
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Korea (South)1556 Posts
January 20 2012 13:39 GMT
#126
On January 20 2012 22:32 Mitchlew wrote:
BW is dying. Its just what has to happen when a business no longer makes profit or can see a better opportunity. Its business.

Starcraft 2 is a far more popular game and rising and BW is dying. (I know mbc shutting down has nothing to do with SCII. But atleast be happy that is growing.


The decision was made over 6 months ago, wasn´t really a surprise. BW is growing again, and will soon overtake SCII. Wait 5 years or so and you´ll see!
Bisu[about JD]=I was scared (laughs). The force emanating from his facial expression was so manly that I was even a little jealous.
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 13:42:09
January 20 2012 13:39 GMT
#127
On January 20 2012 22:32 Mitchlew wrote:
BW is dying. Its just what has to happen when a business no longer makes profit or can see a better opportunity. Its business.

Starcraft 2 is a far more popular game and rising and BW is dying. (I know mbc shutting down has nothing to do with SCII. But atleast be happy that is growing.


This is the reason I objected any msl thread's from being featured . You know why ? The never ending , Horde's of doom and gloom will try to remind me that my happy place is going to to go soon . Fact is sc2 is the popular game but in the end broodwar is the only game that is respectable .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Mitchlew
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia428 Posts
January 20 2012 13:43 GMT
#128
On January 20 2012 22:39 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 22:32 Mitchlew wrote:
BW is dying. Its just what has to happen when a business no longer makes profit or can see a better opportunity. Its business.

Starcraft 2 is a far more popular game and rising and BW is dying. (I know mbc shutting down has nothing to do with SCII. But atleast be happy that is growing.


This is the reason I objected any msl thread's from being featured . You know why ? The never ending , Horde's of doom and gloom will try to remind me that my happy place is going to to go soon . Fact is sc2 is the popular game but in the end broodwar is the only game that is respectable .

Lied sawamura
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 20 2012 13:44 GMT
#129
On January 20 2012 22:43 Mitchlew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 22:39 Sawamura wrote:
On January 20 2012 22:32 Mitchlew wrote:
BW is dying. Its just what has to happen when a business no longer makes profit or can see a better opportunity. Its business.

Starcraft 2 is a far more popular game and rising and BW is dying. (I know mbc shutting down has nothing to do with SCII. But atleast be happy that is growing.


This is the reason I objected any msl thread's from being featured . You know why ? The never ending , Horde's of doom and gloom will try to remind me that my happy place is going to to go soon . Fact is sc2 is the popular game but in the end broodwar is the only game that is respectable .

Lied sawamura


Why am I lying ?
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
NeWeNiyaLord
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway2474 Posts
January 20 2012 14:16 GMT
#130
Sad..
This is where we begin. Show your true self, Battosai.
ShadeR
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia7535 Posts
January 20 2012 14:22 GMT
#131
On January 20 2012 22:39 Skeggaba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 22:32 Mitchlew wrote:
BW is dying. Its just what has to happen when a business no longer makes profit or can see a better opportunity. Its business.

Starcraft 2 is a far more popular game and rising and BW is dying. (I know mbc shutting down has nothing to do with SCII. But atleast be happy that is growing.


The decision was made over 6 months ago, wasn´t really a surprise. BW is growing again, and will soon overtake SCII. Wait 5 years or so and you´ll see!

Bw needn't grow in 5 years time to beat SC2. Blizzard will have pushed SC3 =S
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
January 20 2012 14:31 GMT
#132


Watching this made me sad inside , I didn't know until recently , I had a choice to watch ogn or mbc on the vod's that you have selected to watch inside liquipedia . Now that I know it , I will always choose mbc if the option exists.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
scDeluX
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada1341 Posts
January 20 2012 14:34 GMT
#133
Adieu MBC, it was good times.
Brood War is forever
ZisforZerg
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States224 Posts
January 20 2012 14:42 GMT
#134
On January 20 2012 10:48 ArvickHero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 10:46 soulist wrote:
On January 20 2012 10:44 ArvickHero wrote:
I fucking hope MBCMusic fails, and that MBC as a company bankrupts


Are you really that rude and inconsiderate? After everything they have done for BW, you want them to fail in their new pursuit? Very unsympathetic.

Is it wrong for me to still be incredibly angry for MBC to basically piss on BW's face?


So by pissing on BW's face you mean supporting it for a very long time and making a wise business decision? Oh, O.K your logic makes perfect sense.

Thank you MBC for being an awesome company that supported an awesome game, good luck in the future! <3
"I'm too drunk, to taste that chicken."
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
January 20 2012 14:44 GMT
#135
Heh. I could only scroll halfway down the cartoon that's been linked many times that I've seen many many times without tearing up and calling it quits. I haven't even followed BW for long but even then it's been incredible and I am so very sad and resentful at MBC Music. I definitely don't disagree with the vitriolic hatred for them.

Farewell, MBCGame, thank you for everything.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
TrainSamurai
Profile Joined November 2010
339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 14:49:38
January 20 2012 14:48 GMT
#136
On January 20 2012 23:42 ZisforZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 10:48 ArvickHero wrote:
On January 20 2012 10:46 soulist wrote:
On January 20 2012 10:44 ArvickHero wrote:
I fucking hope MBCMusic fails, and that MBC as a company bankrupts


Are you really that rude and inconsiderate? After everything they have done for BW, you want them to fail in their new pursuit? Very unsympathetic.

Is it wrong for me to still be incredibly angry for MBC to basically piss on BW's face?


So by pissing on BW's face you mean supporting it for a very long time and making a wise business decision? Oh, O.K your logic makes perfect sense.

Thank you MBC for being an awesome company that supported an awesome game, good luck in the future! <3


There was a change in management and they decided to cut MBC game, if you don't know what happened then stfu. This is why this should never be featured.

New management probably just wanted to bask in the attention of aspiring Kpop bands or some stupid crap like that.
LoL is the greatest thing to happen to ESPORS. LoL is the KING of ESPORTS
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
January 20 2012 14:51 GMT
#137
On January 20 2012 23:44 Mobius_1 wrote:
Heh. I could only scroll halfway down the cartoon that's been linked many times that I've seen many many times without tearing up and calling it quits. I haven't even followed BW for long but even then it's been incredible and I am so very sad and resentful at MBC Music. I definitely don't disagree with the vitriolic hatred for them.

Farewell, MBCGame, thank you for everything.


Don't worry, that cartoon makes me cry a lot every time even though I've read for like 20 times. Think as if you were Lee Seung Won when you read it. It's just so beautiful. I've been following BW proscene only since 2005 and I cry every time.
I can't imagine how it must feel when you've been working at MBCGame for 10+ years and suddenly get fired because the channel becomes a music channel....
ॐ
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
January 20 2012 15:03 GMT
#138
T_T MBC RiP
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
chaosTheory_14cc
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada1270 Posts
January 20 2012 15:08 GMT
#139
Goodbye MSL. I'll cherish my memories of you forever.

On January 20 2012 10:51 Gamegene wrote:
If anything let's get angry at KPOP!!

Down with Kpop!!
Scribble
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2077 Posts
January 20 2012 15:10 GMT
#140
In the words of one of my heroes, "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

I wish MBCGame the best of luck in the future. They've enriched my life, and the lives of countless others, through entertainment for years and it would be a pretty shitty thing to wish failure upon them moving forward, instead of acknowledging how awesome they've been in the past.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63425
Bisu 3327
FanTaSy 1156
Stork 826
Rush 667
hero 241
Snow 215
firebathero 210
Last 124
Mind 112
[ Show more ]
Free 91
Sharp 74
Sea.KH 68
Sexy 59
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 40
Trap 35
Bale 30
Mong 24
Rock 20
Hm[arnc] 20
Terrorterran 18
zelot 18
Aegong 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 13
Sacsri 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8436
Dendi995
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King83
Other Games
singsing2376
fl0m2354
Liquid`RaSZi1223
B2W.Neo660
Beastyqt631
Mlord380
Happy355
Khaldor332
KnowMe242
Hui .208
crisheroes152
Chillindude70
olofmeister55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV528
League of Legends
• Nemesis3739
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1304
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
35m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 35m
OSC
8h 35m
Replay Cast
8h 35m
OSC
21h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.