• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7854 users

Androide is 1337. - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
DooMeR
Profile Joined July 2003
United States1519 Posts
August 09 2005 00:19 GMT
#141
damn u ret. I was believeing ur story until i saw the, kicking-down of the berry tree part.
HaiVan
Profile Joined April 2005
Bulgaria1698 Posts
August 09 2005 00:26 GMT
#142
On August 09 2005 09:00 ret wrote:
I was there also, after Androide punched and spit this guy in the face he was shot & chased by 5 policemen and walked out of the building casually..


he then went outside and kicked down a tree to eat some berries cuz he was hungry

lol second post of the day that made me laugh.
Listen to The Special One
Luhh
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2974 Posts
August 09 2005 00:31 GMT
#143
Don't spit, just hit!

Andriode fighting!!!

I must say I detest behaviour like spitting (humiliating act), but I think it's quite alright to throw a punch to mark a point (unless you actually aim to maim the other guy).

If the spit didn't hit, they must acquit!
I wouldn´t call him stupid, but let´s just say he´s unlucky when thinking...
Dinnin[pG]
Profile Joined June 2005
China70 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-08-09 00:40:33
August 09 2005 00:32 GMT
#144
I am with Smorrie on this, I couldnt take that embarresment either. I probably would just flip out and hit him back, no matter how tall he is. ( Dunno how tall Androide is, but I guess I am not much taller than him :p ) I mean hitting someone is one thing, spitting someone in the face is something completly different. Imho he did it to degrade and humiliate the official.

@ Sfydjklm, Androide doesnt really look like someone who can handle himself. At least not at those pictures I can see in this thread. More like a leprechaun in normal clothing
CTStalker
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Canada9720 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-08-09 00:36:28
August 09 2005 00:35 GMT
#145
I'm guessing he's around 5'5.
By the way, my name is Funk. I am not of your world
Dinnin[pG]
Profile Joined June 2005
China70 Posts
August 09 2005 00:38 GMT
#146
Not necessarily, I mean Mondragon is tall!
lamarine
Profile Joined January 2003
591 Posts
August 09 2005 01:48 GMT
#147
androide didn't spit in the referee's face... just punched him... but he did spit in other guy's face earlier^_^ (something personal)
and the referee was REAL ASSHOLE
and adroide was drunk (he doesn't need much... two bottles of beer i think^_^)
So... BW is back
OMGOMG
Profile Joined August 2005
21 Posts
August 09 2005 01:58 GMT
#148
On August 09 2005 09:38 Dinnin[pG] wrote:
Not necessarily, I mean Mondragon is tall!


like all germans! UBERRASSE!
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
August 09 2005 04:25 GMT
#149
On August 09 2005 08:10 Smorrie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2005 07:55 Sfydjklm wrote:
but androide is, as you can see on the pictures, a meagre guy that shouldn't be physically messing around with other people

smorrie stfu and get out of this thread.
I personally always dodge fight with guys who are smaller then me. Simply because i think its not fair that i have the advantage.
needless to say that androide does look small but he looks like he knows how to handle himself.


dayummm... the russian circus opened..

what a bullshit.. if some guy smaller than you hits & spits you in the face you wouldn't do anything back because it wouldn't be a fair fight? lol... so you what if androide was a faggot and he took ya up your ass, you wouldn't resist either because you wouldn't want to hurt him as he's smaller than you.. or well.. maybe just because you'd enjoy it.

androide is not the only one in the world who knows how to handle things.. You shouldn't be generalizing everyone based on yourself.. But i guess you're right, after reading most of the posts in here, you shouldn't expect too much from the stereotype bw player

I expect androide >You

But you totally missed my point.
First you said a guy with Androides size shouldnt get into fights, then you size doesnt matter.

I guess you just feel offended that a guy whos much smaller then you is not afraid to throw punches.
And you got all cool on the internet saying how you would destroy androide blah blah blah.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-08-09 04:31:55
August 09 2005 04:28 GMT
#150
On August 09 2005 09:32 Dinnin[pG] wrote:

@ Sfydjklm, Androide doesnt really look like someone who can handle himself. At least not at those pictures I can see in this thread. More like a leprechaun in normal clothing

Again it has little to do with the size. For example the way he holds his hands -like they belong there, unlike most BW players i saw who have them just hanging there like they are something unnesessary.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
game.no
Profile Joined July 2005
Norway445 Posts
August 09 2005 04:41 GMT
#151
On August 09 2005 09:32 Dinnin[pG] wrote:
I am with Smorrie on this, I couldnt take that embarresment either. I probably would just flip out and hit him back, no matter how tall he is.


Well imagine what would happen afterwards in the police station. Here's the story, a guy who is drunk punches you in the face and spits on you. You can either A) Not hit back and file an assault and look like the good guy or B) Attack the drunk guy and share the punishment, maybe even more punishment because you had a clear head while attacking Androide, while Androide was drunk and had less control over his actions. Yeah.. I think I'd go with option A.
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-08-09 04:45:10
August 09 2005 04:44 GMT
#152
To tell you the truth its very hard to not punch back when youve been punched. Its a natural instinct, self preservation.
And it is self defence, you will never get any punishment, as long as ther3e are witnesses.
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
Smorrie
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands2955 Posts
August 09 2005 05:44 GMT
#153
On August 09 2005 13:25 Sfydjklm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2005 08:10 Smorrie wrote:
On August 09 2005 07:55 Sfydjklm wrote:
but androide is, as you can see on the pictures, a meagre guy that shouldn't be physically messing around with other people

smorrie stfu and get out of this thread.
I personally always dodge fight with guys who are smaller then me. Simply because i think its not fair that i have the advantage.
needless to say that androide does look small but he looks like he knows how to handle himself.


dayummm... the russian circus opened..

what a bullshit.. if some guy smaller than you hits & spits you in the face you wouldn't do anything back because it wouldn't be a fair fight? lol... so you what if androide was a faggot and he took ya up your ass, you wouldn't resist either because you wouldn't want to hurt him as he's smaller than you.. or well.. maybe just because you'd enjoy it.

androide is not the only one in the world who knows how to handle things.. You shouldn't be generalizing everyone based on yourself.. But i guess you're right, after reading most of the posts in here, you shouldn't expect too much from the stereotype bw player

I expect androide >You

But you totally missed my point.
First you said a guy with Androides size shouldnt get into fights, then you size doesnt matter.

I guess you just feel offended that a guy whos much smaller then you is not afraid to throw punches.
And you got all cool on the internet saying how you would destroy androide blah blah blah.


Dude, just get out of this thread.. you're too stupid to comprehend any of the posts made here. I'm 21, fairly tall, love to sport and well built. I'm an outgoing guy living in a big city.. Small fights like that are nothing but normal here at night when people get drunk..

Like I said, size doesn't matter... But it only applies when you don't start the fight yourself at first you dumbshit. If you're small, underfed and underweight you shouldn't be trying to get into fights like that tard did. Ofcourse I'm not gonna try to start a fight with someone taller and bigger than me (well, i wouldnt start any fight in the first place), but if someone like that hits & spits me in the face you can be sure of it that I won't let him just walk away with that.

I agree that most men are pussies.. and especially the taller ones that never got into fights before.. They get intimidated so fast because nobody picks on them, while smaller guys are being picked on alot more often. I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those guys.. You've obviously never been in any fight before and probably live on a farm too.

Androide seems to be quite your hero... Maybe stuff is different over there but if he lived where I live, he wouldn't survive long with that fucked up attitude of his. Anyways you're a sad piece of shit.

I'm not gonna bother having a discussion about this with you.. heck, I won't ever have a discussion with you at all anymore.. you're just too stupid to comprehend anything of what's being said.
It has a strong technique, but it lacks oo.
VaST
Profile Joined April 2005
50 Posts
August 09 2005 07:00 GMT
#154
word >.<
DreamyRose you are my one and only. All my LOVE is for YOU, SARAH, ADD ME F L MAN kOKoKOK =]-
Camila_br
Profile Joined April 2004
Brazil529 Posts
August 09 2005 07:13 GMT
#155
be careful smorrie will kick your ass if he gets drunk just because he's taller than everyone here.

btw technique > height/weight
"Do you really want chat rooms?"
nArAnjO
Profile Joined October 2002
Peru2571 Posts
August 09 2005 07:14 GMT
#156
=o androide the Ali of the Broodwars?
Smorrie
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands2955 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-08-09 07:19:47
August 09 2005 07:17 GMT
#157
On August 09 2005 16:13 Camila_br wrote:
be careful smorrie will kick your ass if he gets drunk just because he's taller than everyone here.

btw technique > height/weight


Dude, just get out of this thread.. you're too stupid to comprehend any of the posts made here.

..

I'm not gonna bother having a discussion about this with you.. heck, I won't ever have a discussion with you at all anymore.. you're just too stupid to comprehend anything of what's being said.


x2
It has a strong technique, but it lacks oo.
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
August 09 2005 07:23 GMT
#158
So some diminutive jerk gets drunk and punches someone. He's not some hero, and he's probably lucky he didn't get his ass kicked.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
karelen
Profile Joined October 2003
Sweden2407 Posts
August 09 2005 08:06 GMT
#159
i would put a foot in the ass of anyone that spits on me
zzzzzz
SwedishHero
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden869 Posts
August 09 2005 08:24 GMT
#160
On August 09 2005 14:44 Smorrie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2005 13:25 Sfydjklm wrote:
On August 09 2005 08:10 Smorrie wrote:
On August 09 2005 07:55 Sfydjklm wrote:
but androide is, as you can see on the pictures, a meagre guy that shouldn't be physically messing around with other people

smorrie stfu and get out of this thread.
I personally always dodge fight with guys who are smaller then me. Simply because i think its not fair that i have the advantage.
needless to say that androide does look small but he looks like he knows how to handle himself.


dayummm... the russian circus opened..

what a bullshit.. if some guy smaller than you hits & spits you in the face you wouldn't do anything back because it wouldn't be a fair fight? lol... so you what if androide was a faggot and he took ya up your ass, you wouldn't resist either because you wouldn't want to hurt him as he's smaller than you.. or well.. maybe just because you'd enjoy it.

androide is not the only one in the world who knows how to handle things.. You shouldn't be generalizing everyone based on yourself.. But i guess you're right, after reading most of the posts in here, you shouldn't expect too much from the stereotype bw player

I expect androide >You

But you totally missed my point.
First you said a guy with Androides size shouldnt get into fights, then you size doesnt matter.

I guess you just feel offended that a guy whos much smaller then you is not afraid to throw punches.
And you got all cool on the internet saying how you would destroy androide blah blah blah.


Dude, just get out of this thread.. you're too stupid to comprehend any of the posts made here. I'm 21, fairly tall, love to sport and well built. I'm an outgoing guy living in a big city.. Small fights like that are nothing but normal here at night when people get drunk..

Like I said, size doesn't matter... But it only applies when you don't start the fight yourself at first you dumbshit. If you're small, underfed and underweight you shouldn't be trying to get into fights like that tard did. Ofcourse I'm not gonna try to start a fight with someone taller and bigger than me (well, i wouldnt start any fight in the first place), but if someone like that hits & spits me in the face you can be sure of it that I won't let him just walk away with that.

I agree that most men are pussies.. and especially the taller ones that never got into fights before.. They get intimidated so fast because nobody picks on them, while smaller guys are being picked on alot more often. I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those guys.. You've obviously never been in any fight before and probably live on a farm too.

Androide seems to be quite your hero... Maybe stuff is different over there but if he lived where I live, he wouldn't survive long with that fucked up attitude of his. Anyways you're a sad piece of shit.

I'm not gonna bother having a discussion about this with you.. heck, I won't ever have a discussion with you at all anymore.. you're just too stupid to comprehend anything of what's being said.


You hit my person right on, never bin in a fight, cause no one dears to even say something bad to me, cause iam really well built, and tall, and have allot of friends. But as for the other part, me and my friend fight allot, with gloves etc, and pracctice real life fights if the occasion would come, which i hope everyday, cheers!
Italiano??...no...no italiano?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss561
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister845
JimRising 484
Happy336
KnowMe48
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt440
• Jankos241
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 51m
Patches Events
7h 51m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.