• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8853 users

T-T NaDa... - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
July 19 2005 09:17 GMT
#121
ok.
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
Gryffindor_us
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
United States5606 Posts
July 19 2005 11:24 GMT
#122
And you misspelled bother, at least that is what I saw haha. :D

That doesn't make you a dumbass though.
Remember 11-12-04. 이윤열 ~. |||| ZerO, IriS, JangBi, Stork, BackHo! Mah Jae Yoon is no longer a feared entity.
T_v
Profile Joined April 2005
United States38 Posts
July 19 2005 13:38 GMT
#123
NaDa now has the motivation he needs to get to the top, R.I.P NaDa's Father, you're son is the pimpest terran i've ever seen
--v
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
July 19 2005 15:41 GMT
#124
On July 19 2005 17:39 rei wrote:
twisted you don't have to bather with those dumb asses that trying to make themselves look good. just ignore them man. wasting time argueing with them is not necessary
.


My ass kissing detector is going red .... beware
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
tfeign
Profile Joined June 2004
United States2980 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-19 17:16:41
July 19 2005 17:11 GMT
#125
On July 19 2005 14:18 Twisted wrote:
I don't see why everyone is all in tears because of this. Everytime you read *someone's* dad dying in the newspaper, you gonna be in tears too? Life must be a cheerless place for you.

I'm just saying, I just can't see how you're like

OMG NOOO T__T RIP!!!!!! (((((((((( ;'-(((((

when some progamers' dad died.

I would expect replies after reading the opening post like: hmm... I wonder what will happen to NaDa's carreer right now! I wonder if he will play this tourney and that match now, blah


NOBODY is crying. And even if there are, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. It's called compassion which believe it or not does exist to many people.

People are showing compassion and sympathy toward the death of one of the dearest individuals to one of the best pro gamers in the world, even a gaming model for many forumers.

The LAST thing you should wonder about is what will happen to NaDa's matches. His father died and this is all that you care about?

And yes, I would feel sad if I read about the story of a young teen losing his father in the newspaper. Although I could really care less as it's somebody I don't know. This is not some random stranger. This is NADA, a household name to every fan of starcraft pro gaming. Many people do care about it, and expressing sympathy for him due to the loss of his father is nothing wrong.
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
July 19 2005 17:34 GMT
#126
You usually show sympathy to the mourning relatives in person, sympathy shown here has no meaning ;<, you're kinda missing my point.

And I don't know about you, but I'm sure most of the people replying here care more about how this will involve NaDa's carreer.

I would care more, and show sympathy if for example your father died, since I *sort of* know you from this forum. And you are no-one special in real life (sorry if I make a misassumption in this), as am I. Yet I would care more about giving sympathy there because it would have meaning.
Moderator
HeadBangaa
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States6512 Posts
July 19 2005 17:54 GMT
#127
It's natural to show sympathy for someone you admire, even if you don't personally know them. Mutual familiarity is not a requirement for empathy.
People who fail to distinguish Socratic Method from malicious trolling are sadly stupid and not worth a response.
TrainingMacro
Profile Joined July 2005
Netherlands91 Posts
July 19 2005 23:46 GMT
#128
I've asked this before and I'll repeat:
Will you go to africa?
GANGBANGLINGS!!!! Starcraft II is gonna be imbalanced: terrans get Chuck Norris.
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
July 20 2005 04:55 GMT
#129
chapfou
Why do you feel the need to insult me personally? my personal opinion is simular to that of twisted in this matter. And I do feel the need to point out to twisted that trying to enlight you guys are just stupid, because simply they have their own opinion on this matter, pointing out that they are faking and lying their asses off of being sad will just piss them off.

Let me make a wild guess about your goal of insulting me: you read my post and you felt insulted because you relate yourself as one of those "dumb asses" who trying to look cool by lying your ass off about caring about nada I mention in my post. Therefore you do feel the need to get back at me. I understand your feeling, it's ok man Insult me all your want i don't care. but at least try to be creative and make an entertaining insult.

PS: I personally don't know twisted much other than he knocked me out of this one tourny a while ago. And the only reason I'm wasting time on this post is because i am so bored, 2 more weeks of rock camp before I can go back home T.T
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
IcedEarth
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States3661 Posts
July 20 2005 09:54 GMT
#130
On July 18 2005 11:13 GrooVe wrote:
Thats is very sad
But there dies more people in africa every day. Why we are not sad?


Because "more people in Africa" do not affect our lives in ways Nada does. I don't mean for that to sound cheesy, but I mean that we feel worse for Nada because he's been a big deal in the community for so long, and he has such a fan base and all.

Not that that's any really good reason, but still. T_T Nada
Guardian guardian guardian of the blind
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
July 20 2005 10:45 GMT
#131
Either you express sadness every second of the day for someone who's dying somewhere in the world, or you express NO SADNESS AT ALL.

The net nerds have decreed it.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
rainonsky[Nice]
Profile Joined November 2004
United States1 Post
July 20 2005 11:22 GMT
#132
I am so saden by this, I hope nada will be ok, rip nada's father and once again i hope nada will be ok through this horrible insedint.
Orome
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Switzerland11984 Posts
July 20 2005 11:55 GMT
#133
On July 18 2005 09:57 SA-kcabsiozteh wrote:
T_T RIP NaDa's dad, you'll remain in our hearts forever.


when I read stuff like this I agree with Twisted :/

I do feel bad for Nada though T_T
On a purely personal note, I'd like to show Yellow the beauty of infinitely repeating Starcraft 2 bunkers. -Boxer
Svampis
Profile Joined April 2005
Sweden109 Posts
July 20 2005 12:01 GMT
#134
R.I.P
MAYBE IM WRONG FOR FLAMING WUFAN BUT IM MOTHER RFUCKING REKRUL GET USED TO IT
TrainingMacro
Profile Joined July 2005
Netherlands91 Posts
July 20 2005 19:17 GMT
#135
On July 20 2005 18:54 IcedEarth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2005 11:13 GrooVe wrote:
Thats is very sad
But there dies more people in africa every day. Why we are not sad?


Because "more people in Africa" do not affect our lives in ways Nada does. I don't mean for that to sound cheesy, but I mean that we feel worse for Nada because he's been a big deal in the community for so long, and he has such a fan base and all.

Not that that's any really good reason, but still. T_T Nada


One word: BULLSHIT

Seriously... he hasn't been in this community ever... he doesn't look here and he doesn't affect european gaming. If he did, CPL WT would be starcraft instead of painkiller and CPL would have listened to the poll on TSN to begin with.
GANGBANGLINGS!!!! Starcraft II is gonna be imbalanced: terrans get Chuck Norris.
jtan
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Sweden5891 Posts
July 20 2005 21:37 GMT
#136
On July 21 2005 04:17 TrainingMacro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2005 18:54 IcedEarth wrote:
On July 18 2005 11:13 GrooVe wrote:
Thats is very sad
But there dies more people in africa every day. Why we are not sad?


Because "more people in Africa" do not affect our lives in ways Nada does. I don't mean for that to sound cheesy, but I mean that we feel worse for Nada because he's been a big deal in the community for so long, and he has such a fan base and all.

Not that that's any really good reason, but still. T_T Nada


One word: BULLSHIT

Seriously... he hasn't been in this community ever... he doesn't look here and he doesn't affect european gaming. If he did, CPL WT would be starcraft instead of painkiller and CPL would have listened to the poll on TSN to begin with.

uh...

nada is a very big part of the starcraft community. He means a lot tohis fans, and most teamliquidians care about what happens to him.
Enter a Uh
TrainingMacro
Profile Joined July 2005
Netherlands91 Posts
July 20 2005 21:54 GMT
#137
So... How does Nada affect your life then?
GANGBANGLINGS!!!! Starcraft II is gonna be imbalanced: terrans get Chuck Norris.
Nt^Overmind
Profile Joined September 2003
Russian Federation204 Posts
July 20 2005 21:58 GMT
#138
R.I.P
Kerrigan is my Queen !!!
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 195
ProTech131
FoxeR 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2437
Shuttle 1287
Dewaltoss 85
NaDa 24
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g8178
WinterStarcraft433
C9.Mang0289
ViBE137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo673
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur412
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.