• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8845 users

T-T NaDa... - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
TrainingMacro
Profile Joined July 2005
Netherlands91 Posts
July 18 2005 18:32 GMT
#101
I think most people in this thread are rather selfish. "What will happen to our gaming community?" "T_T, RIP, im so sorry" and when someone asks about the millions of africans that die people are like "HOW DARE YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!11". People here are pretty selective when they mourn about strangers if you'd ask me. If you want to show yourself as someone that really cares for people around him, you should be mourning about africans too. Next to that you know tragedy in Africa will continue as things are now, and to stop it you will have to head over there and fight to stop it... So, when will you be going to africa?
GANGBANGLINGS!!!! Starcraft II is gonna be imbalanced: terrans get Chuck Norris.
TheOdMan
Profile Joined March 2003
Sweden238 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-07-18 18:38:06
July 18 2005 18:37 GMT
#102
On July 18 2005 15:30 Twisted wrote:
It's his dad.

Jesus christ stop acting like a bunch of people who actually care that his dad died. It's not like he's gonna read this at all.

:[


Yeah.... guess you lack what I call "empathy" the skill to relate to another persons feelings. I can relate on a personal level since I have lost my dad, not in a car accident, and is was a very long time ago, but nontheless he is here no more.
And I bet there are other persons here that acually do feel something about this, and sure, it might seem rediculus to you that a bunch of gaming-nerds care about something thats happening on the other side of the world, but the fact still remain, some do, respect it, don't try to be cool, just not the right thing to be cool about.
nr1 Pickup line of all time, Hey does this rag smell like chloroform to you
ChApFoU
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
France2984 Posts
July 18 2005 18:58 GMT
#103
GL NaDa, stay strong as you always are in the game
"I honestly think that whoever invented toilet paper in a genius" Kang Min
Red_Dragon
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Croatia2862 Posts
July 18 2005 19:01 GMT
#104
I don`t know what to say. His dad died and I am sorry to hear that. I hope Nada will get through it. It must be traumatic expirience. I guess he will take a break, and then he will decide what to do. Personally I think he will continue to play starcraft, and he will dedicate all wins to his father. GL Lee Yun Yeol.
Climbing walls of an endless circle
nortydog
Profile Joined December 2003
Australia3067 Posts
July 18 2005 19:19 GMT
#105
RIP.
Best of luck to Nada and his family.
NoCleanFeed.com
Caution
Profile Joined September 2004
2059 Posts
July 18 2005 21:18 GMT
#106
wow... R.I.P :'(

Nada Fighting!
Elsi
Profile Joined October 2002
United Kingdom8173 Posts
July 18 2005 21:37 GMT
#107
Any more info on the accident its self?
Hippopotamus
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
1914 Posts
July 19 2005 01:36 GMT
#108
On July 19 2005 03:32 TrainingMacro wrote:
I think most people in this thread are rather selfish. "What will happen to our gaming community?" "T_T, RIP, im so sorry" and when someone asks about the millions of africans that die people are like "HOW DARE YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!11". People here are pretty selective when they mourn about strangers if you'd ask me. If you want to show yourself as someone that really cares for people around him, you should be mourning about africans too. Next to that you know tragedy in Africa will continue as things are now, and to stop it you will have to head over there and fight to stop it... So, when will you be going to africa?


You know, it really fucking pisses me off when someone says "OMG people in Africa die by the thousands every day". Here's a hint: You're not making yourself look any more humanitarian by saying that. On the contrary, you make yourself look like an asshole who wants to belittle someone's giving concolences. I am not the kind of person who gives a shit about someone dying, unless they were really close to me. But I just don't post rather than tell people "omg think of hte people in africa". Can't you fucking feel sorry for someone or mourn for one second without being told that the fucking africans are dying? Big FUCKING deal, your racist piece of shit. Americans and Europeans are dying every day too! And not all of them from natural causes. Why just mention the Africans? Because it's you gay line that you say to everyone when they're giving their condolences because you're a fucking asswipe with nothing better to do?
TrainingMacro
Profile Joined July 2005
Netherlands91 Posts
July 19 2005 03:24 GMT
#109
All right, so you wanna be a crime fighter? The police here only does parking tickets for some reason... we need people like you(HAHA)

I'm just saying this 'mourning' is just bs... there's no point in condolances in public when the one that's actually supposed to read them never will. If you want to send your condolances out to him mail him or something. I remember that his mail is somewhere in some korean database(like Kentaro).
GANGBANGLINGS!!!! Starcraft II is gonna be imbalanced: terrans get Chuck Norris.
Hippopotamus
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
1914 Posts
July 19 2005 04:00 GMT
#110
There is also no point to your pointing out that public condolences are bs. It will hardly serve to change anyone's opinion and you're well aware of that. There is no point to most things people do. I mean, do you see a point in loving someone once they're no longer of any use to you? There are lots of "pointless" things that people do, but pointing that out is just being a hypocrite and an asshole. Especially in a thread like this.
ArkngelofSol
Profile Joined January 2005
United States158 Posts
July 19 2005 04:14 GMT
#111
On July 19 2005 03:37 TheOdMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2005 15:30 Twisted wrote:
It's his dad.

Jesus christ stop acting like a bunch of people who actually care that his dad died. It's not like he's gonna read this at all.

:[


Yeah.... guess you lack what I call "empathy" the skill to relate to another persons feelings. I can relate on a personal level since I have lost my dad, not in a car accident, and is was a very long time ago, but nontheless he is here no more.
And I bet there are other persons here that acually do feel something about this, and sure, it might seem rediculus to you that a bunch of gaming-nerds care about something thats happening on the other side of the world, but the fact still remain, some do, respect it, don't try to be cool, just not the right thing to be cool about.

Though put very crudely on your part, I still would like to respect him as my inspiriation to becoming a pure terran, and I as an un-acquainted friend(i think thats a word)//admirer I hope that he recovers and uses this as a positive experience(man i should like a psycholigist or w/e) to improve his gaming.



O yeah
T_T
Jus cuz im a noob now...doesnt mean I wont get better!!
pinbaLL
Profile Joined March 2004
Sweden1711 Posts
July 19 2005 05:11 GMT
#112
I kind of agree with Twisted.
- Evergrey - This is a fucking British flag, and these colours dont fucking run! - Bruce Dickinson
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
July 19 2005 05:18 GMT
#113
I don't see why everyone is all in tears because of this. Everytime you read *someone's* dad dying in the newspaper, you gonna be in tears too? Life must be a cheerless place for you.

I'm just saying, I just can't see how you're like

OMG NOOO T__T RIP!!!!!! (((((((((( ;'-(((((

when some progamers' dad died.

I would expect replies after reading the opening post like: hmm... I wonder what will happen to NaDa's carreer right now! I wonder if he will play this tourney and that match now, blah
Moderator
Twisted
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands13554 Posts
July 19 2005 05:21 GMT
#114
On July 19 2005 03:37 TheOdMan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2005 15:30 Twisted wrote:
It's his dad.

Jesus christ stop acting like a bunch of people who actually care that his dad died. It's not like he's gonna read this at all.

:[


Yeah.... guess you lack what I call "empathy" the skill to relate to another persons feelings. I can relate on a personal level since I have lost my dad, not in a car accident, and is was a very long time ago, but nontheless he is here no more.
And I bet there are other persons here that acually do feel something about this, and sure, it might seem rediculus to you that a bunch of gaming-nerds care about something thats happening on the other side of the world, but the fact still remain, some do, respect it, don't try to be cool, just not the right thing to be cool about.


I'm not trying to act cool, and I know this is not something to be 'cool about'.

It's just that the large majority of these replies are all oversensitive comments, while they probably don't care much at all.

They just type 'R.I.P.' and stuff out of fake compassion for NaDa, not to mention that they think they 'should' show 'compassion' by replying with some crap.
Moderator
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
July 19 2005 08:39 GMT
#115
twisted you don't have to bather with those dumb asses that trying to make themselves look good. just ignore them man. wasting time argueing with them is not necessary

I think the best action for nada to do is just concentrate harder in gaming and that will ease up the pain a little, and if he actually manage to win something big again he can contribute it to his passed away father.
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
camooT
Profile Joined October 2004
United States1354 Posts
July 19 2005 08:51 GMT
#116
no one is in tears.
no one is in mourning.

people are expressing sympathy.

quite frankly, if you don't like it, shut the fuck up.
camooT
Profile Joined October 2004
United States1354 Posts
July 19 2005 08:51 GMT
#117
twisted you don't have to bather with those dumb asses that trying to make themselves look good. just ignore them man. wasting time argueing with them is not necessary

I <3 IRONY.
rei
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3594 Posts
July 19 2005 08:54 GMT
#118
Irony what? read it one more time
GET OUT OF MY BASE CHILL
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 19 2005 08:54 GMT
#119
On July 19 2005 14:18 Twisted wrote:
I don't see why everyone is all in tears because of this. Everytime you read *someone's* dad dying in the newspaper, you gonna be in tears too? Life must be a cheerless place for you.

I'm just saying, I just can't see how you're like

OMG NOOO T__T RIP!!!!!! (((((((((( ;'-(((((

when some progamers' dad died.

I would expect replies after reading the opening post like: hmm... I wonder what will happen to NaDa's carreer right now! I wonder if he will play this tourney and that match now, blah


You see a little cute kid playing starcraft on tv, you kinda get to know things about him etc.

Then his father dies, it just gives me an awful feeling inside. (You're right on the carreer thing, some people are just rotten.) I can't help but feel bad for him, we know him way better then *someone*, *someone* is always dieing, but we don't know someone.

Some people are just very impulsive and reply with a little more emotion than you'd expect, so what?


-Rest In Peace.
Frits
Profile Joined March 2003
11782 Posts
July 19 2005 09:06 GMT
#120
On July 19 2005 17:54 rei wrote:
Irony what? read it one more time


You don't get it because you think you're actually right while you're misinterpreting most of the people's feelings here.

It's called sympathy, we're not dieing.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 195
ProTech131
FoxeR 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2437
Shuttle 1287
Dewaltoss 85
NaDa 24
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 543
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g8178
WinterStarcraft433
C9.Mang0289
ViBE137
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 21
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo673
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur412
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.